• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,136 Member
    Options
    Time to wrap this month right up! Final weigh ins for this week:
    @EvMakesChanges
    @CupcakeCrusoe
    @zankash23
    @veronica1359
    @katzservant (if you want to update your starting weight)

Thanks!
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    PW=78,8Kg
    CW=78,2Kg
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Good morning WaistAways!

CW: 184.4

Sorry about last week, we had to make an emergency road trip, I thought we would get back in time, and we didn't.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,152 Member
    Options
    @lauren_989

This Canadian LOOOOOVES Cracker Barrel:)

We don't have them in Canada but whenever we road trip to the US, we have to stop! It's just so much fun.

We are going to Missoula in August and you can bet we'll be stopping then!!

@jugar

Such a touching moment with your dad. So glad you are there with him. Thinking of you.
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    @wishfuljune welcome back!

@CupcakeCrusoe I hope everything is ok with your emergency trip!

@jugar and @EvMakesChanges I am glad you both were able to say your goodbyes and your dad had a peaceful passing. Praying for you and your families during this time 💕

I just got back from body pump and am eating a quick brunch of eggs with peppers and onions and a side of toast before getting ready for a wedding. Hopefully there will be lots of dancing after a 5 hour round trip car ride!
  • adrimango
    adrimango Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    CW: 155.6
    PW: 155.2

I keep saving a draft instead of posting! Sorry to be so late, but this is as of Monday.

Another business trip, adopting a kitten, and end of year school stuff for my daughter (already?!?!)has kept me on my toes and out of some routines. So all things considered this number isn't bad. A quick trip this week - road trip away for 2 nights.
  • zankash23
    zankash23 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    PW: 144.6
    CW: 144.6

Sun- 3512iqwhyz3wwms7.jpeg
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,136 Member
    Options
    Wow! @bowens1973 Brad, you did it! Four weeks in the green - consecutive weeks with a loss. Well done! Chipping away like a boss. :mrgreen:
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    @jugar and @EvMakesChanges I am so glad you had a chance to say your goodbyes and spend time with your dad while he peacefully transitioned. Sending love and Light to you both. What a wonderful life he lived and giving you two girls! Hugs💕
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Would you please move me back to the regular team? Try to catch up soon.

Starting weight 221.1
  • katzservant
    katzservant Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    @jugar

Starting weight still the same 290.8.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    @lauren_989 oh, it wasn't for a bad reason, it was a last-minute family shindig 3 hours away, is all

@jugar and @EvMakesChanges may his memory be a blessing, I'm sorry for your loss.
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Morning Friends!

I hope it's OK to my weigh-in in April, rather than the new May chat thread?

PW - 187.0
    CW - 187.2

I'm looking forward to May!
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss @jugar and @EvMakesChanges! Blessed that you were both able to be with him to wish him farewell. You - and your stepmother - are in my thoughts. Sincere condolences to you all.
This discussion has been closed.