ineego Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Pw 160.8
    Cw 160.2 :/
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,213 Member
    Options
    StayFITTer wrote: »
    My apologies about the straggle. I’ll try not to make it a habit. I didn’t weigh myself first thing in the morning so this is what I got on a Monday midday. Trying to give myself grace with dealing with my job.

Keep moving forward. Keep showing up.
    Please feel free to wait until the next morning when this happens! No worries, as long as it gets posted even in a straggly fashion :smiley: If you want to revise this, no problem. Just re-post with the corrected number. No sense in needing to use up too much grace on this!
  • katzservant
    katzservant Posts: 43 Member
    edited May 14
    Options
    To everyone who are interested in my travels:

In the past I traveled mostly in the U.S.A; However, I did travel to Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. I loved the freedom to go wherever I wanted to.

My most favorite places here in the U.S 1) Montana- small cities, but beautiful country side. 2) Florida - had a very nice time there beautiful beaches and night life.

Outside the U.S: The Caribbean ( stayed mostly away from tourists places and stayed with the locals.) Which was a totally different experience. They didn't have much money and you couldn't drink water from the faucet it came out very dirty and they told me to always cook canned food, including Vienna sausages (which they seemed to love.)At least the people I was around. The reason they said this, was because the island was surrounded by water, salt from the water caused issues and can make you sick.

Even with all the issues staying there, it was still a beautiful island, with clear beautiful water (which I swimmed in while I was there) saw a lot of strange look creatures I had never seen before. Some a little scary looking. The view that surrounded the island was so peaceful and relaxing to look at, really enjoyed that part. Stayed on the island around 3 weeks.

My next travels will be partly in the U.S; hopefully, I'll be traveling across the ocean to see Scotland ( have family from there)Amsterdam, and other European countries.
  • katzservant
    katzservant Posts: 43 Member
    edited May 14
    Options
    @jugar

Something wonderful has happened and I don't have to wait a year before start my next journey (travels). When traveling I only use my phone and I don't have any lnternet service. I could pay extra for it, however, I don't like to spend time surfing the Internet. Instead, I like to enjoy my new surroundings, wherever I'm at.

Thank you all for your support and you all are a wonderful group.

Can't pass up this new adventure. Not getting any younger. Will be around a few more days, before I leave and everything here is shut off.

Again, Thank you all. Karly 😀😸💐
  • cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    @adrimango - love the monopoly $ idea. Could be a great motivator.

@conleywoods - Congratulations on the job! you've worked so hard for this.

I'm all over the place but my activity has been high and overall eating is consistent. I started a new course for my Masters program and getting myself organized for the next 9 weeks. I'm looking forward to the content but will be intense. Oh and I have a job interview today, I'm excited I was even asked to interview for the position but not sure it's a good fit for me. Regardless will be a good learning experience.

PW 165.8
    CW 167.2
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    PW: 207.8
    CW: 209.4

Eek! I thought I was eating ok, but didn't track everyday. I definitely need to do that no matter what.

@cleaneater80 good luck on the interview even if you don't take the job!

@katzservant have fun and good luck traveling! Feel free to drop by in the future!
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar

Something wonderful has happened and I don't have to wait a year before start my next journey (travels). When traveling I only use my phone and I don't have any lnternet service. I could pay extra for it, however, I don't like to spend time surfing the Internet. Instead, I like to enjoy my new surroundings, wherever I'm at.

Thank you all for your support and you all are a wonderful group.

Can't pass up this new adventure. Not getting any younger. Will be around a few more days, before I leave and everything here is shut off.

Again, Thank you all. Karly 😀😸💐

Fabulous! I hope you have a wonderful time - and if you are ever on the internet somewhere, don't hesitate to drop by the team chat and let us know how you're doing. Bon voyage!
  • jugar
    edited May 15
    Options
    Shhh - it's coming up on Wednesday - @Gidgitgoescrzy has a solo! No pressure, or anything :wink:
    And it's almost travel time too!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,285 Member
    Options
    Hello! Met my step goal today. That’s about it. Logged one meal. Need to drink water.
  • strong_fit_ells
    strong_fit_ells Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    good morning Waistaways

CW 242lbs

not a big loss sadly but it is my totm.

Have a lovely Wednesday all :smiley:
  • MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    @gidgitgoescrzy - I am SO EXCITED for you! Have the best time on your trip and please share some photos and stories when you get back!
  • ddsb1111
    ddsb1111 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Y’all are doing awesome!!! Seriously, I’m so motivated seeing your efforts and progress. Thanks for that 😎
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    @Gidgitgoescrzy have a great trip! And yes, share lots of pictures!

@micki48 great job meeting your step goal!

I had a great day food and exercise wise today. I have not been sleeping well though and it has been making my anxiety worse which is then making my sleep worse and am going in a lovely circle of little sleep and lots of anxiety. It is my TOM which the hormomes are not helping either. My dad is going through some health stuff right now and it is hard living in NC and him (and my mom) in RI. He has a virtual appointment with a dr on Friday, so as long as they aren't behind, I can join virtually which is good. Usually my body pump class helps me work out my nervous thoughts and energy, but it didn't help tonight. I'm planning on relaxing the rest of the evening and have some breathing exercises to do next!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,183 Member
    Options
    @Gidgitgoescrzy EEK! It has arrived. Nice drop right before the trip too. Have a blast

@lauren_989 Hope you get some good information regarding your dad's situation on Friday. It's hard to be far apart from loved ones in times like these.

Brad and I leave for Ontario after work tomorrow for another whirlwind trip to visit his family.
    Had soccer last night so that's always a good workout.
    Can't stay long - have to pack! Will be back in the morning with my weigh in before we go!
  • jugar
    Options
    What a day! Hours in the car, not much exercise, but getting things ready for dad's memorial service on Saturday. @EvMakesChanges and I are back in Massachusetts, and looking forward to seeing all the people who knew and loved the ol' fella. I think it will be a wonderful celebration of his long life.

And tomorrow is Thursday - which also looks like "taking off on trips day" for several of you. Have a great time!

Thursday weigh-ins:
    @MaddawgMadsen
    @ashleycarole86
    @bowens1973

Thanks!
  • adrimango
    adrimango Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    @lauren_989 Thinking of your dad. I also have family in RI and live in NC. Its so hard to be far away when they are dealing with things! I have family in Tiverton & Foster. I lived in Little Compton as a teen and went to Middletown High.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,183 Member
    Options
    Username ashleycarole86
    Thursday weigh-in

PW 248.8
    CW 247.4
  • MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    PW: 175.0
    CW: 176.2

I started working out a lot more recently and I think that has led me to eat more. In fact, I know I've been eating more. I have been so bored at work that I have been bored eating more of the snacks I keep in my office. Also, I stopped tracking my calories after starting last week so well. I'll turn this around for next week.

Safe travels to everyone traveling!
This discussion has been closed.