WaistAways Team Chat - MAY 2024

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,213 Member
    Options
    Busy day! I hope you all had a good one. Ready for Friday?

@tlcjen12
    @Kali225
    @Vio_let23
    @wishfuljune
    @micki48
    @Ruth_2024

Thanks!
  • Vio_let23
    Vio_let23 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Weigh in:
    PW: 185
    CW: 185
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,181 Member
    Options
    Greetings from Toronto!
    We have a busy few days ahead. Go go go for sure.
    These upcoming four days will have us in the car for 15 hours so basically that's almost one full day in the car. The driving is spread out amongst the days, but still... lots of butt in seat time.
    Going to try to make sure I drink lots of water.
  • Ruth_2024
    Ruth_2024 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    CW 226.8
  • tlcjen12
    tlcjen12 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    Weigh in:
    CW: 172.5
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,213 Member
    Options
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Checking in late this evening. It's going to be another rainy weekend here. I'm tired of this and ready for some sun! 🌧

Today was a good day eating. Not so good moving. My dad had a meeting with his surgeon today and I got to listen since it was via telemedicine so I got to ask some questions too. It sounds like he decided to move forward with surgery which I think is the best option, and then we will know for sure if it is lung cancer or not (remove a portion of his lung/nodule and if it is cancer then remove the rest of the right middle lobe of his lung). Now we just wait and see when this will happen (she said within the next few weeks).

I am meeting friends for dinner tomorrow which I am excited for! And hopefully I can jog or get to the gym and use the track in the morning. They are resurfacing the floors in the group exercise room, so body pump is cancelled tomorrow.
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Sorry for being late!

PW: 198.8
    CW: 198.4

Another big social weekend for me with a friend’s wedding! We did a boat cruise yesterday and I stuck to fruit and a cucumber sandwich instead of the pastries. For lunch, I had a salad and a mocktail, and then for dinner we had ramen from a food truck.

I was tempted to also have something sweet after the ramen, but I reminded myself that I’ll probably have some sweets at the wedding.

We found a local spin studio, so we will be doing a spin class this morning as our workout. Then it’ll probably be lots of seafood and lighter options until the wedding tonight.
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    PW: 256.7
    CW: 257.2

Feel asleep at the wheel this month - and yet another meal prep dinner idea that did not taste good. I better come up with some winning ideas for meals this week or I truly don't know what I'll do. Ugh.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon WaistAways!

CW: 184.7, yikes! hasn't been this high all week
  • zankash23
    zankash23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    PW: 143.9
    CW: 145.7

Sun- 12580
    k0etl6bfnu9x.jpeg

• veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    PW=79,1Kg
    CW=79,6Kg
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,192 Member
    Options
    The May Week 4 Group Challenge is open and ready to start on Sunday, May 19th. Please join us for the Pick a Pair with Purpose Challenge. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10915710/may-week-4-group-challenge-pick-a-pair-with-purpose-challenge/p1?new=1

Hope to see you in the chat thread!
    Jessica
  • ddsb1111
    ddsb1111 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    CW: 125.4
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    PW 245.2
    CW 244.6
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    First solo weigh-in for you, Lauren @lauren_989

PW - 187.5
    CW - 187.2

It's a glorious day outside, so I'm going out for a walk in the forest. I'll be back later with my stats for the week.

Hope you're all having a wonderful Sunday.

TTFN
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Greetings, Friends,

As promised, here is my step and exercise stats report for the last 7 days -

Sunday 12th May - 5870 / 25mins Walk/Run
    Monday 13th - 4443 / 41mins Heather Robertson 12 Week 4.0 Day 48 - Power Pilates
    Tuesday 14th - 8719
    Wednesday 15th - 9310 / 26mins Run
    Thursday 16th - 3141 / 41mins HR12W4.0 Day 49 - Glute Strength
    Friday 17th - 7253
    Saturday 18th - 2634 / 25mins Rick Coffey Dance

TTFN
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone! Yet another cloudy day, at least it's not raining. I'm hoping to at least get outside and get a walk in. My hubby is sick, yesterday he had a fever and was laying either in bed or on the couch all day. Then, he tested positive for Covid last night :'( I am supposed to be going to NJ this weekend for a wedding, so I am trying to bring him meds/food while staying as far away as I can.

@wishfuljune the boat cruise sounds like fun and that was awesome you were able to make great food choices while on it!

@zankash23 great job hitting your step goal!

@micki48 Oh no! I am so sorry to hear you won't have a job next year. That can definitely increase your stress like you were saying. I know you know what to do to lose weight, you mentioned quite a few things, tracking, water, exercise. Why don't you try just picking one of those and focusing on it? Even sleep or meditation or something to help with stress? I like the group challenge this week, because it is just focusing on 2 things.

@YinxFed have you been still doing the None to Run? I have slacked off this last week (rain, stress, excuses). I am hoping to get out today to go for a walk/jog.
This discussion has been closed.