CW: 236.2
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Angmarie28
    Fridays
    Prev weight-185.2
    Current weight-183.8

Busy weekend here, My oldest son graduates Sunday, so we have family fr9m out of state here to celebrate. Going to try to keep up with my workouts best I can.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,729 Member
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I had a nice walk with a short stop at the campsite because I needed to pee. There was a couple of cute goats and one of them let me pet it so that was nice. After my walk I got a fresh loaf of bread. Then I saw I had more plants with lice so I had to get another bottle of eco spray to sort that out. In the afternoon I picked up a package with new bug spray and vitamins. I played my game and Tinus wanted some laptime too. Also started the next puzzle. Happy Saturday everyone <3
    ix2jbr7jbgop.jpg
    exitp19joiu7.jpg
    uu2gnnwia435.jpg
  • Pupowl
    Options
    The daily card:
    If you tackle a problem with a calm mind, the solution will occur to you more easily. Your mind needs to be clear and relaxed in order for an answer to come. View a problem you are facing now as a challenge. Don't try to solve it immediately, ruminate over it first. Write down all the possible solutions, even if they sound ridiculous. Break the problem down into component parts. This process will calm your mind and help you come up with the answer.

jbupe9vzrcd3.jpg
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 930 Member
    edited May 25
    Options
    Izzyred9400
    Sat weigh in
    PW 138.8
    CW 136.4
    My steps
    5/22 15,302
    5/23 22,310
    5/24 18,165
    @Jessicakrall8 & @Pupowl please can I be excused from weigh ins for four weeks.My next weigh in will be Sat 29th June.I am off to my favourite place again the Greek Islands for some fun in the sun.I hope to keep my steps up & will pop in from time to time.😎
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,667 Member
    Options
    Good morning
    Friday steps

I knew it was going to be bad, and won't improve much until Tuesday 😕. Have a great day everyone!
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    alleykat69
    pw: 205.7
    cw: 203.6
    :smiley:
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    CasandraW
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 231.4
    CW 229.2

Heading back down.
  • tatilove1988
    tatilove1988 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone ☀️☀️

This past week I spent 5 days in the hospital staying with my child. I knew I was bloated, but when I stepped on the scale this morning, I almost fainted lol

I know it's only temporary water weight, but still

Weight: 189.3 lbs

We came back home on Thursday evening and after 2 full night's sleep, this morning I woke up and went for a "run". It's more like walk/run intervals for now as I build back up my cardio.

Feels good to be back out there!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,175 Member
    Options
    The May Week 5 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, May 26th. Please join us for some work in Overcoming Obstacles. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10916227/may-week-5-group-challenge-overcoming-obstacles/p1?new=1

Look forward to the discussion and seeing each of you in our chat thread this week.
    Jessica
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Soooo.....just out of curiosity, has everyone seen where we are losing the newsfeed to our pages? If not, we are. I for one am not happy about it and I know of a lot of others who aren't happy about this change either. Fir some of us, it's the interaction with others who have similar interests and are fiends with them. It's a common bond now.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,175 Member
    Options
    j36lmhdrjj0g.png

Missing 5 weigh-ins for the week:
    @looneycatblue
    @FWSWCindy x2
    @bearchested x2
    @Yukie_OP
    @DaffyGirl88

Stats begin early in the morning, so please report in ASAP! Walkers, please post your stats to get caught up. Thanks!

Jessica
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Oops, sorry I forgot to post yesterday

Friday weigh in
    PW: 147.0
    CW: 147.0
  • gharvey2753
    gharvey2753 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Weigh in gharvey2753

Previous 181ibs
    Current 182.7ibs

Need to get back on track not a great week. Fallen out of routine will prioritise this week.
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    My steps
    5/25 20,590
  • Pupowl
    edited May 26
    Options
    Hello Shape Shifters. I had a nice and quiet day yesterday. It wasn't very good out, very grey and wet so I decided to skip my walk. Instead I played video games, did a lot of laundry and my gym rings workout. Happy Sunday everyone <3
  • Pupowl
    Options
    The daily card:
    nhba6a0zdcep.jpg
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Good t!
    Saturday steps
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,389 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Fri 5/24: 11,422
    Sat 5/25: 10,218
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    j36lmhdrjj0g.png

Missing 5 weigh-ins for the week:
    @looneycatblue
    @FWSWCindy x2
    @bearchested x2
    @Yukie_OP
    @DaffyGirl88

Stats begin early in the morning, so please report in ASAP! Walkers, please post your stats to get caught up. Thanks!

Jessica

I'm so sorry,I forgot. Sunday, May 19th, 170.0
This discussion has been closed.