Weigh in

zafira
zafira Posts: 22 Member
Am down another 3lbs this week!😀
Down a total of 23 lbs in 11 weeks now 😀
Got into a routine of logging food etc and it’s working 😀
Trying to get 10k steps and a minimum of a 30 minute walk a day.
My shoulder surgery is getting better very slowly but hopefully will be a good end result in a few months 🤞
Had various other problems since the surgery which I’m working on , will update more later

Replies

• UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,530 Member
    Maintaining a good routine is the key; no doubt of that!!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,626 Member
    I agree be consistent ut doing g anything helps in the long run.
    I hope the should improves
  • zafira
    Thank you @UncleMac & @annliz23
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,626 Member
    I sm up a bit so I need to get more motivated but just don't seem to want to at the moment hey ho
  • zafira
    @annliz23 i know how you feel , I felt the same , but then decided to just start logging , missed the odd thing at the start , but it then sort of becomes a habit, and then I felt I “had” to everything,and then once the weight moves , it makes you keep going .

Plus though I have the bonus as such at the moment of the NHS program where they tell me to use the Oviva app as to log everything, and from Monday I have to go to fortnightly group sessions with a health coach and others for the 12 weeks😬
    And if I don’t go I get booted off!

I suppose that helps 😂

Mind you, they are over 2 months late with that bit !
    As I signed up and started with their app thinking I was going to be booked for the meetings shortly ,( for the coach and group encouragement etc) then thought they’d forgotten about me !

And I’ve already lost over 1.5 st since then…

I have my first coach/ group session on Monday at 3pm …

Will see how that goes….
  • UncleMac
    In Canada, our version of the NHS is kinda falling apart. In my particular area, about half of the population do not have a family doctor and every effort the government to fix the problem makes it worse. Not sure where that will end up...
  • sharonAhaynes1977
    sharonAhaynes1977 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey Denn! Well done on your weight loss. I’ve been a little lapse lately since we lost the news feed. Menopause isn’t helping either. Glad I found your group x
  • zafira
    Weighed in this morning and down another 2.4 lbs 😀
    Since the 10 April I’ve lost 1st 11.6 lbs , happy with that 😀
  • UncleMac
    So much awesome!!