camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
tell us a bit about your journey:

sw: 356 ~ yuck!
gw: 150
cw: 307

206 TOTAL to lose
49 down
157 left to go

it's going to be a long, hard journey. but every worth every minute.

Replies

• Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Candace

SW:413.3 pounds
    CW:390.2 pounds
    GW:160-180 pounds (at whichever weight I am most comfortable in my own body)
    Total Goal Loss:233.3 - 253.3 pounds

Just 230.2 - 210.2 pounds left to go. :ohwell:
  • mwc12
    mwc12 Posts: 15
    Options
    Sw=432
    Gw=199
    Cw=396

Hi everyone

Melissa
  • MsALMill
    MsALMill Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm Amanda.
    SW-397:sad:
    CW-340:ohwell:
    GW- will be happy with 200 but would like to push for 180:laugh:
  • dubist
    dubist Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Heya!
    Dave here just getting started.
    h 5'9"
    SW 380
    CW 379
    GW 180
    199 Lbs. togo yippie!
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Hi There! My name is Dawn and I'm from Milwaukee. I started my journey in April of this year. To date I've lost 92 lbs. My goal weight WAS 199, but I think i might go down to 175. Not sure though. I'm 5'11 and I like having curves, so I will just wait and see what I look like once I get closer onderland. =) It's so nice to have others, like myself, that need to lose a large amount of weight. it's NOt easy, and I;ve found support and motivation is really a major key in my success. I'm fairly new to MFP, I migrated from another weight loss site, so I'm still learning the ropes. Good luck everyone!!

SW 375
    CW 283
    GW 199-175ish
  • TriciaAllen7251
    TriciaAllen7251 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Trish and live in Nashville. I started at 380# in August and am now at 323#. My goal weight is 175-180#. Down 57#. More than 25% to goal.
  • iHEARTcardiacnurses
    Options
    Hello Everyone! My name is Catherine and I'm a 23 year old nurse in Clarksville, Tennessee. I actually started the 100+ lbs group because my goal was just 100 lbs (thinking it was an impossible goal), but now that I'm sticking to it and seeing results, I'm realizing my goals have grown a bit!

SW: 380 :embarassed:
    GW: 200-179 :love:
    CW: 360

So I've lost twenty pounds so far and I'm in it for the long haul baby! :flowerforyou:
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Hi All!
    My journey started on January 2nd 2010 but I didn't join MFP until January 2011.
    SW: 368 :sad:
    CW: 252:happy:
    GW: 160 - 180 I don't ever remember being this weight so I will see how I feel when I get there.
  • KBoddu
    KBoddu Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hey folks! My name is Kristin and I'm a nursing student and full-time retail store manager in Birmingham, AL. When I moved to Birmingham in 2008 my weight was 340 pounds. I had moved here with my boyfriend (now husband) at the time and when we started talking about getting married I didn't want to look terrible in my wedding pictures so I KILLED myself in the gym and lost down to 275 pounds in 4 1/2 months. Then after being HAPPILY married and not having to worry about photos I gained ALL of it back... We have decided that it's time to start trying to have a baby, but I know that there's no way my back can handle this weight on top of carrying a child sooooo, here I am again. I started watching what I ate a few months before starting MFP so I lost down to 329 and then I joined MFP. Since joining MFP (4 weeks) I am now down to 311, but I have a LONG way to go. Hopefully we can all motivate each other and get this weight off! =) Good luck everyone!! I know we can do it if we just stay motivated... It won't be easy, but nothing worth having ever is.

SW: 340
    CW: 311 (11/13/11
    GW: 199 or less!
  • kml122573
    Options
    Hi there,

My name is Kristi and I live in Ohio. I am looking to ge healthy. I was recently accecpted into a clinical trial and have many tools at my disposal and want to make the best of them. I am new to wanting to lose weight and get healthy, I am tired of carrying all this around.

SW: 367
    CW: 362 (11/8/11)
    GW: 160-170 (not really sure what that looks and feels like)
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Suz, 30 years old from Boston, Massachusetts. Single mom to an almost 6 year old daughter who has learning disabilities. I work full time as an office manager for a doctor's office and 1-2 hours every other day doing research data entry.

SW: 436.4
    CW: 316.6
    MFP Ticker GW: 225
    Ultimate GW: 175

Total to lose: 211.4-261.4 :sick:
    (I am 5'8")
  • anguianonc
    Options
    hi, my name is Nicole, I am just getting started in this group as well. currently I weigh around 315 -318 last time I weighed myself, here a couple of weeks ago. I am 5'4 and want to get down to whatever weight I can feel comfortable and healthy. My highest weight was 340, I had got down to 260 and then had another baby, so now I am starting over again. Going to be a long journey, but with God's help and support from friends, I know I can do it. We ALL can!!
  • shesblossoming
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jonnaliz.

Starting Weight: 350
    Current Weight: 289.8

I don't really have a goal as of yet, but I think 150 would be a very healthy weight for me. I've actually never seen myself under 200 pounds since I was very small, so it's kind of weird, like slowly unwrapping a gift. I'm taking some time off of school to devote most of my time to my health, and I think it's one of the best decisions I've made.
  • melmccabe
    melmccabe Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

My name is Melissa. I started this journey in June of 2011. My starting weight (and all time heaviest) was 371 lbs and I ultimately want to get down to 140-150lbs. My current weight is 296 lbs. I really want to lose another 20 lbs before Christmas which would put me at 100 lbs lost in 7 months but I'm not sure if that will be possible since my weekly losses are starting to slow down a bit. I had a horrible knee surgery a year and a half ago which was my wake-up call to get up and do something. I am very determined and motivated. I workout 6 days a week, used to be 7 until my trainer demanded that I take a day off. I work with a trainer 6 weeks on (3 times a week) and then 6 weeks off. He keeps me focused and motivated.
  • mistylynnfoster
    mistylynnfoster Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, y'all. My name is Misty. I am 29 (but turning 30 this coming Saturday). I live in Tallahassee, Florida. Here are my "stats":

Starting weight: 360.6 (May 18, 2011)
    Height: 5' 1"
    Current weight: 296.6 (JUST dropped into the 200s! WOO!)
    Goal weight: 120

2344939.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I'm Lexie!! I started my weight loss Journey in Feb and have currently lost 55 pounds.
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

My name is Melissa. I started this journey in June of 2011. My starting weight (and all time heaviest) was 371 lbs and I ultimately want to get down to 140-150lbs. My current weight is 296 lbs. I really want to lose another 20 lbs before Christmas which would put me at 100 lbs lost in 7 months but I'm not sure if that will be possible since my weekly losses are starting to slow down a bit. I had a horrible knee surgery a year and a half ago which was my wake-up call to get up and do something. I am very determined and motivated. I workout 6 days a week, used to be 7 until my trainer demanded that I take a day off. I work with a trainer 6 weeks on (3 times a week) and then 6 weeks off. He keeps me focused and motivated.

You CAN lose 100 by then! I started March 7th and I wanted to lose 100 by Oct. 16th - my 30th birthday. I actually hit that goal on October 2nd and that was just shy of 7 months!
  • BrandyRelaxing
    BrandyRelaxing Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    When I started my journey in January 2011, I was 339 (of course, that wasn't my highest weight, which was around 360 back in 2008). My current goal weight is 199, and if I can get there, I'll look to get to my healthy BMI which is 120-150.
  • amy_p
    amy_p Posts: 82
    Options
    Hi All :-)

I'm Amy, I've been on MFP for over a year.

SW 366
    CW 242
    GW 140

Nice to meet you!
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Gary & I joined this site in March, 2011. My starting weight was 665lbs:sad: :blushing: . With the help & support of family & friends(mfp one included) my weight is now down to 448lbs:noway: I hope to reach my goal weight of around 250(with some muscle bulk) by the end of 2012. Good luck to everyone!:drinker: