!Daily Check In Here! Week 1: Nov 16-21

Replies

• I did Day 4 of Week 1 tonight. I burned 311 calories...and yes I use an HRM!! :)

I'll be getting up early in the morning to do Day 5.
  • Still here, crazy weekend. I didn't workout Saturday or Sunday, a little disapointed in myself, but I did 3 days this week, getting back in gear today & tomorrow. That will make 5 work outs in week 1, that is the goal for me, minimum 5 workouts per week. Nervous about Thanksgiving. I better make sure I get up Thanksgiving morning & work out first thing before the feasting starts!!!
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Day 5 week 1 complete! running man is not my favorite.
  • Day 5 is done! :)

I burned 298 calories this morning.

Now off to get ready for my work day!
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Missed a workout yesterday. I am making it up today, I am working out twice. Cleaning my carpets today and zumba tonight. The calories are burning off today!

D3 L1 done! I am behind but hope to catch up this week.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Just finished Day 4. Is anyone else doing the Rip with a HRM? I am finding I'm burning almost 100 more calories than 30DS. I wonder if that's common because it doesn't feel more intense but my heart rate stays more steady I think, rather than the ups and down from 30DS.

I'm burning 40-60 more cals per my HRM than I did with the Shred -- hooray! My heart rate stays elevated more and steadily so.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    W1D4 yesterday (Sunday)...forgot to check in.

My BF's bday was yesterday and I threw a little surprise party for about 20 people. I did really well with the food! I worked out first and then ate protein. My portions were moderate and I didn't stuff myself, although I drank too much wine celebrating (owww). Gotta get a work out in today at some point.

Seems like everyone is loving week 1. Sounds like week 2 ups the ante, but that's to be expected, no?

Happy Monday!:wink:
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    D4 W1, Second workout of the day done!
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    W1 D5 Done. I love the second circuit of that workout. For some reason this workout goes fast. My husband is on L3 of 30DS and he's not loving that workout right now. Haha! I'm psyched he started doing this. I think he'll like Ripped in 30.
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Rest day yesterday but did Week 1 Day 5 today!!!
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    W1D4 down the hatch!

Yesterday was my rest day.

Today I held that 30 second plank the whole time!! Yeah! It was tough but I did it without having to put my knees down this time.
  • forgot to post! i just did D7W1 - 7 days complete!

i took a rest day yesterday because she recommends at least one rest day :)

wooohoo I start week 2 tomorrow :) kinda excited
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Day 4 done. 16 real pushups :)
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Another day done and moving on to Week 2 tomorrow! This first week wasn't as bad as I expected but I think there are some scary things in store for us.

Also glad that I'm not the only one finding better calorie burn and more consistent heart rate with Ripped than 30DS. I don't care so much how it happens as long as the fat's burning off!
  • Week 1, Day 4 yesterday. I'll do day 5 today. Tomorrow starts my Day 1, Week 2. I missed Saturday & Sunday, but don't intend to do the workouts everyday anyway. My goal is minimum 5 workouts per week. Six would be a good week. I also walk my dog on Sundays & hope to fit in Jillian's yoga meltdown once or twice per week. Week 1 workouts are pretty enjoyable. I'm actually doing the pushups on my feet, surprisingly and I'm able to keep up with bashira, for the most part. Thanksgiving is this week, so I know I'll be eating a bunch on Thursday!! I'll try to be good!
  • kelgwin36
    kelgwin36 Posts: 142 Member
    Finished up week one last night after Zumba class... really burned up some calories yesterday! I really enjoyed the workout for the most part, couple of things weren't my favorite. I also liked the second circut the best.

Starting week 2 tonight after work.
  • Week 1 is done!! On to week 2 tomorrow!! :)

I burned 295 calories.
  • Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Week #1 finished!
    Second day of Week #2, done!
    WOW! I <3 the different exercises! I definitely am feeling it today, but it feels amazing! Yesterday I didn't get my dvd done in the morning when I usually do it, and I felt horrible all day! UNTIL........ I got home and went right to the basement and did my workout! Maybe didn't give it 100%, but I tried to and I felt so much better when I got finished! It is unreal how much better exercising makes you feel through your whole day! I hate missing a day!

Good luck to the rest of you and enjoy your T-giving!
    Safe travels!
  • Hello ladies!!
    Ok, so I started week 3 yesterday...it is killer!! I think this level is going to increase my love/hate for Jillian!! Even her warm-up is hard core, but I love it!! She has these downward facing dog push-ups (set#3 I believe) that I love!! makes me feel strong!

Even though I started a bit before you guys, here are my stats. I am definitely seeing more results with Ripped than I did with the Shred, where I gained lbs before I actually saw some shredding...

Let's keep this going ladies!!

Big hug!

Week # 1
    Weight: 182
    Neck 14
    Chest 40
    Bicep R 12
    Bicep L 12
    Under Bust 35
    Waist 38.25
    Hips 43
    Thigh R 21.25
    Thigh L 21.25
    Calf R 14
    Calf L 14
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Today will be my 6th day of Ripped :bigsmile: Have to take it wasy today becasue my knee has been bothering me...not sure what I did...:frown: But will still keep going just modfiy my movements that involve my knee. ~