Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    I would like to say I don't know where I went wrong this week... but I can't say that, I know exactly where I went wrong.. and I really need to get back into this.. I've made it half way to my goal and seem to have hit a mental wall. but I know after the holidays I am going to come back stronger than ever and attack those last 50 lbs..

LW: 247
    CW: 251.20

GAIN: 4.2 Lbs... OUCH!
  • tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm Baaackk! After a month and a half of being in a funk, I'm focused again on continuing my journey. Unfortunately, I managed to gain 16 pounds in that month and a half.

Last weeks weight = 266
    THis weeks weight = 259.

Got rid of 7 of the 16 pounds this week!! Good luck to everyone!
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    LWW 308, CW 306.6, 1.6 loss didn't hit the roar, but got out a Meow! :bigsmile:
    WTG Taco! Good job everyone! Pete I've gained as much as 12lbs in a day and lost it again almost as fast. Give it a day or two and watch your sodium and i'll bet it sheds. I took a few days off the 30DS to give the knee a break and stuck to the bike. Did jumping jacks this morning and the knee is feeling much better. Will kick in 30DS again tomorrow. My wife (hootsmamma) wants to start lifting weights, so we are going to start on arms tonight.

Tim I love the pics, thats awesome! Vikki got me a TV tray table to use with the bike so I could use the computer while riding, but it was too hard, I'm not coordinated enough to type and pedal at the same time! :frown: :noway:
  • djsysstem
    djsysstem Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    cw: 161.0 lb

Last week: 162.5 lb

Net Loss: 1.5lb loss

Well, here I am at the end of journey. Still got 1 pound to lose for my goal, but having a hard time kicking it past few days. Hopefully this week will resolve it!
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Had a pretty good week with a 2.1 pound loss. Not a huge amount but heading in the right direction.

LW 281.7
    CW 279.6
  • djsysstem
    djsysstem Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Tim, that's amazing. Any loss is good loss :)
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Tim Boss, Congratulations for your Improvement. Last week you planned and this week you achieved... Numbers doesn't matter... as you said you are in Right Direction... keep going... we are following you in Right Direction... :flowerforyou:
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    I have almost 4 lb Loss.... this week.

LW 183.645 lb
    CW 179.677 lb
    Loss 3.968 lb

Happy to see some good results this week... will continue Hard Work Next week.... InshaAllah (With Allah's Grace)
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Tim Boss, Congratulations for your Improvement. Last week you planned and this week you achieved... Numbers doesn't matter... as you said you are in Right Direction... keep going... we are following you in Right Direction... :flowerforyou:

Thanks, I really appreciate that. You had a fantastic week yourself. Congratulations on your hard work!!!
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    Unfortunately, I have to post a gain for this week.

LW 194.6 lbs
    CW 195.8 lbs

GAIN 1.2 lbs

It is is no excuse, but I am in an exam period and haven't been getting to the gym or preparing my own food the way I'd like to--in short, I am not particularly surprised with the gain. My last exam is tomorrow, so I will have no excuse not to hit the gym. I do have my New Year's Challenge to live up to....

Everyone else, good job!

Dear Cary,

Its good that you are aware of your status, Just carry on with your Exams, once you are done with your exams, as you said you can get back to Gym and Hit the Goal with more Power & Confidence...

Best of Luck for your Exams... :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Bigeddy
    Bigeddy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey Tim, missed last week sorry for that. But good news is a small drop
    L2WW: 119,9
    CWW 118,7

Cheers.
  • bmirob
    bmirob Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    LW: 245
    CW 241

lost: 4 lbs.!!!! (hope i never find them)
  • gpbaldwin03
    gpbaldwin03 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    LW: 368.4
    CW: 366.2

2.2 loss
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Hello gentlemen,
    Sorry for the late posting but I was holding off in hopes a few more guys would send in their updates. We had a couple of guys that slipped just a bit this week but overall, a great job by all. Tllstaco had a whopping 7 pound loss followed by Smarterthanyoda with a 4.8 puond loss. The top 5 men lost a total of 23.7 by themselves.
    Next Sunday is Christmas so I will understand if some of you don't post. I will still be here collecting info from those that do and I am hoping to drop a few more pounds this week still.

Here is this weeks chart. Nice job men.

week10.jpg
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Forgot to update. Still the same. Didn't lose or gain
  • Bigaug
    Bigaug Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    lww 414.0
    cw 414.0

no loss, no gain
  • KokomoJoe
    Options
    I am up a bit so far this week. Been a rough week with Christmas party's, work and personal stuff. Right now just want to get this month over with. Looking forward to a fresh start in 2012. Was almost 290 this time last year, 254.5 this morning. Feel like I should be a lot lower but overall not to bad.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Having a really crappy week so far. I posted this on my home page so sorry to those of you that have already seen or heard about this.

Monday afternoon my father-in-law died. He has been my father-in-law for over 27 years and was a really good man. These last 20 years I've actually been closer to him than to my own dad. He will be missed. My wife and son flew down to El Paso, TX early Tuesday so I am soloing it here for Christmas. Their planes tickets, $2100.00. WTH!!!

This morning someone broke into my house around 4:30am while I was upstairs sleeping. I think my dog's barking and my waking up must have finally scared them off. But not before they got some electronic stuff, the extra Christmas cash in my wallet and a birthday card for my daughter with another 500 bucks in it. Just damn.

After the deputy and forensic officer leaves, I find an old, deaf terrier in my yard wearing a little jacket. Obviously someone's lost pet. I take her to the vet and have her scanned for a chip. She is chipped but it comes back to Columbus, OH. I come back home and start going door to door. I eventually found the grateful owner.

To top it all off, I have a bunch of dog poo on my shoe now that I have to clean.

I'm also thinking of driving down to El Paso, TX to help out my mother-in-law in any way I can next week for a week or so.

Sorry about the long rant but it has been a crazy week. Not at all sure what the hell the scale is going to read this week.
  • cnweiss88
    cnweiss88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am really sorry to hear about your family's loss.

Best wishes.
    -Cary
  • cnweiss88
    cnweiss88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Happy Holidays, Men.

I forgot to mention last week, but I am traveling and will be away from the scale until next weekend, so my next official weigh-in will be the weekend of January 7th, in the new year.

I can, however, offer a NSV--I looked through the deepest darkest corners of my closet and pulled out nine (count 'em, N-I-N-E) pairs of pants that fit me again. They are mostly 2 sizes (approx. 4 inches) smaller than the jeans I started in, and some of these pants haven't fit for 2-3 years. I was even able to squeeze into a pair of 'skinny-jeans' from my freshmen year of college--I wouldn't say they fit, nor are they comfortable, nor would I dare wear them again, but I couldn't even zip the zipper before I started 'eating clean'!

Anyway, I have brought a few of these pants on my travels to keep me behaved.

Best wishes--see you in the new year!

Cary