January Challenge. Running with Wolves and Vampires

Options

Replies

• _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Thanks again for doing this. It's really helping to motivate me to get off of my *kitten*.

Yesterday I worked out intentionally for the first time since before Christmas. I did JM's Fitness Ultimatum 2011 on the Wii. I hated it. It wasn't the hard work, it was the dang sensor. Drove me batty that it would read things wrong, etc. Tonight I'm doing my first Bob Harper DVD. Someone hold me to that... I will NOT be lazy!

You all are doing great!!
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I love this! Ok - I'm a little late getting started, but this is the exact motivation I need! My original goal was to hit 130 by Feb 1st, but I'm now shooting for 140 whenever I get there (no time limit). I just want to get to 130 by August...I think I've got plenty of time. I hope! But this is what I need.

I'm all signed up and now I need to go log what I've done so far!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    @ jersey - you are officially bound to do your bob harper workout and report back here. i've never heard of it, so you have to give me details!

@ sykin - yay! you're here!

i just took a looksie at the chart and my log and thought i was cheating because of a 108 minute discrepancy, but i'm good. mfp put those minutes under last week even though they are a part of this week's challenge. i may dig victoria, but i don't dig cheating! psycho lady wasn't here this morning and we had no substitute, so i just set up my own little class and rocked the he1l out of it!
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    new goal for me. 25 lbs by July, I was invited this morning to Cirque du Soleil
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    new goal for me. 25 lbs by July, I was invited this morning to Cirque du Soleil

That is awesome, and a great motivator!! Stick with us, we can do it!!
  • fluffytuf
    Options
    I was invited to this group by a friend, as I am new to the site. I'm happy to have found another "Twilight" world. Still exploring and learning and hope this will inspire me to lose the 50 lbs that crept up on me like "shapeshifters" in the trees. Good luck to you all. I am inspired by you.
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    I was invited to this group by a friend, as I am new to the site. I'm happy to have found another "Twilight" world. Still exploring and learning and hope this will inspire me to lose the 50 lbs that crept up on me like "shapeshifters" in the trees. Good luck to you all. I am inspired by you.

welcome aboard! love the shapeshifters imagery - i sense a great future challenge headliner in that!
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options

Welcome! We're a crazy bunch! Oh yeah...and crazy about Twilight too. :tongue:
  • ScarlettVamp
    Options
    I'll get back to exercise tomorrow or Saturday. Right now work is kicking my butt and the only things getting a workout are my brain and my patience.:grumble:

I'm rockin' some veggies though!!:smile:
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    are we allowed to keep our own weigh in days or do we have to weigh in on saturday? my weigh in day is friday right now, so i went ahead and put mine in. back to the dreaded 191-ish. no suprise there. i really hope to break back into the 180's this month and stay there! until i break into the 170's, of course.
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    I'll get back to exercise tomorrow or Saturday. Right now work is kicking my butt and the only things getting a workout are my brain and my patience.:grumble:

I'm rockin' some veggies though!!:smile:

good for you! i am so not carrying the ball in the veggie department. i did eat celery yesterday, which is a minor miracle in my world, but i'm hardly rockin' them out! but i am trying out a couple of hard boiled eggs for breakfast this morning - too bad they're not a veggie! anyhoo, happy friday to all of you and make it a good one!
  • JackieMac979
    JackieMac979 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm unable to access the spreadsheet while I'm at work, but I'll update from home ASAP. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • surfrgrl1
    Options
    are we allowed to keep our own weigh in days or do we have to weigh in on saturday? my weigh in day is friday right now, so i went ahead and put mine in. back to the dreaded 191-ish. no suprise there. i really hope to break back into the 180's this month and stay there! until i break into the 170's, of course.

I think you should weigh in on whatever day you'd like. :o)
  • surfrgrl1
    Options

Happy to have you. We can never have 'enough' Twilight!
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Well I would say that yesterday was a success. I came in well under calories and I got up off of my *kitten* and did that Bob Harper Cardio Max DVD, I died throughout the whole thing, and couldn't make it through the entire 65 minutes but I did 45, and I was proud of that, as I wanted to stop 5 minutes in.

I am fighting an insane headache at present time, but I hope to be better this evening so that I can do some kind of exercise...
  • clairelane1982
    Options
    Hey everyone, Have not had any internet this week, so have no been logging... Have just gone throught the spread sheet and updated that. All looks good. Heres to another good week.
  • ScarlettVamp
    Options

Sorry Jacob lovers....this gal likes 'em pale, cold, and lacking a pulse! :laugh:

TeamJacob-2.jpg

just sayin...! :tongue:

Okay Stacy....you know I have to respond right? Hope no one is offended...I mean, come on...get your minds out of the gutter!:tongue:

jake3.jpg

Edited to Add: Darn it!! The pic is really small...but you get the idea! :blushing:
  • clairelane1982
    Options

Sorry Jacob lovers....this gal likes 'em pale, cold, and lacking a pulse! :laugh:

TeamJacob-2.jpg

Okay Stacy....you know I have to respond right? Hope no one is offended...I mean, come on...get your minds out of the gutter!:tongue:

jake3.jpg

Edited to Add: Darn it!! The pic is really small...but you get the idea! :blushing:
    LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • fluffytuf
    Options
    Hi Twifans...I am new to this group, so behind on the challenge (it's a challenge for me just to get up in the morning, lol), but I am sure enjoying all of the lovely weight-loss tickers I'm viewing. I run with vampires, but do enjoy the wolves. Wishing everyone well in their goals.
  • chanstriste13
    Options

TeamJacob-2.jpg

jake3.jpg

well, if you're going to bring up 'popsicles', i'm going to cut to the chase:

JacobBlackShirt.jpg