Day 2 - Jan 10th

Options
mbriscoe79
mbriscoe79 Posts: 50 Member
I guess Im a day ahead of everyone as Im in Australia, different time zone and all.

I woke up on Day 2 with sore thighs, I ran on the spot for 5 mins to loosen them up before starting.
I felt the stretching in my thighs when I was working out.

I still got all sweaty and red faced, but I mentally found it easier as I could concentrate on what I was doing as I knew what the exercises were going to be.

I took a couple of 5 second breaks, so my intial goal is to get through it without any small rests.

I wonder how sore I will be tomorrow morning LOL

Replies

• NordenJenn
    Options
    I started a day early, so I just finished my day 2 workout. I also found today to be easier, just because I knew what to expect. The only thing I had tougher time with was the pushups and arm workouts, and I think it's because I'm using 5lb weights because they're the lightest I have. I think that each day is going to get easier now until level 2!!
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I was sore today but the exercises weren't harder to do b/c of that so that's a plus. Took my measurements this a.m. so I'm excited to see where I'll be in 28 days!
  • hkovich
    hkovich Posts: 44
    Options
    Today was also my day 2. I was sore today but made myself work out. I found that about half of the way through the first rotation, my soreness faded quite a bit. The hardest exercise for me is the side lunges with the weights, for some reason, my arms just want to give up! I look forward to being able to keep with 'the girls' through all the reps of that one.
  • elusivezero
    elusivezero Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    hehe. in NZ so i'm ahead, also. i'm a bit sore, i admit.
    my fiance gave me a leg rub which made me feel much better afterward - i find that the stretches demonstrated aren't enough for me. i really need to take my time warming up and slowing back down - i want to be able to walk tomorrow!
  • hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    My legs are feelin fabulous (muscle build up from being a waitress for 5 years, probably :tongue: ) My shoulders, however, are another story lol. Even though I carry huge trays of food and buckets of ice at work, they are definitely not in the shape I thought they were...can't wait to see how strong they are in less than a month! :happy:
  • 84dex
    84dex Posts: 45
    Options
    Day 2 completed! It was tough at times but I feel great for doing it! Looking forward to seeing the results!
  • ladybb7
    ladybb7 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm in South Korea so we are in similar time zones... it's fun living in the future :)
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I am two days ahead and finished day 4 last night. I started with 3 lbs weights and on day 3 did 3 lbs and 5 lbs. Day 4 I did all 5lbs weights. Amazing that in 4 days I could progress 2 lbs up. I will say day 4 was much easier than day 1 or 2. When you think you can't go on, just keep saying it's only 25 mins total beginning to end!

Can't wait to see everyone's progress.
  • NordenJenn
    Options
    After doing Day 2 yesterday, I actually woke up this morning feeling better than I did after Day 1. My arms and shoulders are really the only part that's a little sore. I CAN do this!!!
  • dcphotography4
    Options
    My legs hurt for sure! I feel like I might fall down the steps when I walk down them :) But I'm glad to be sore and can't wait to see how I feel tomorrow after doing day 2! Keep up the good work ladies!!!!
  • brinak2005
    brinak2005 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone! I'll do my Day 2 this evening after work. I'm sore today, but it feels good!
  • RoKuhn1011
    Options
    I'm doing day 2 this evening and can't wait! Keep it up, ladies!
  • neddoh
    neddoh Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm a day behind, so today was my first day.. felt great! Obviously it was tough, but I always feel better after a good butt-kicking :)
    I wanted to pass on this link, it's a playlist that really pumps you up!

http://8tracks.com/julietgause/sweat-it-out

Also, 8tracks is just a GREAT place to find playlists that suit your workout, or make your own :)
  • MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Day 3 easiest by far!!!
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    ouch....that is all..........lol
  • Specializedbkh
    Specializedbkh Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feelin' sore, but love stretching it out.

Today was better than yesterday and tomorrow I ((KNOW)) will be better than today! :happy:
  • colleen_mairead
    colleen_mairead Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 2 and it's funny because I wasn't sore at all after day 1 but my legs were like jelly when I woke up this morning. A bunch of the soreness in my legs faded after the first circuit. Hope the days keep getting easier!
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    pumped to do day 2 tonight... just a little soreness in the arms and chest... cant wait to see the results in 29 days!
  • schalka
    schalka Posts: 57
    Options
    Im a day behind so today was my day 1. Easy moves but i can already feel it.
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Just finished day2!! This group is keeping me motivated already. I have such a hard time starting a routine!