I have a crush.

Options

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    And he just commented on my FB. :heart: :blushing:

LOL

Funny how 3 weeks ago I could give a rats *kitten* if he commented on my FB. Cupids' arrows change everything!!! :bigsmile:
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Bah Humbug on Crushes! LOL
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    GOD I HOPE HE FEELS THE SAME WAY!!!
  • StephanieRDMS
    StephanieRDMS Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I love crushes...lol. Makes me giggle...makes me smile...it preoccupies me from everything else in the world that's wrong in my life at the time. Makes my days go smoother! :o) I hope you find out that he feels the same way!!! :oD
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    GOD I HOPE HE'S NOT ON MFP!!! :wink: :laugh:
  • CarolAnn0730
    Options
    You are adorable... so fun to see someone so excited!

I loved reading this thread :wink:
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    we didn't confirm our drink meeting thing tonight... i mean we made plans but didn't set a time or place. we just said we'd go sometime after my workout.

i don't want to contact him... grrrrr. right? i hate this ****.
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay.. he ended up texting me early today. we've been chatting back and forth and FINALLY I ASKED HIM if we were going to do drinks. he's been unpacking still so i know he's busy but i want to see him!!!

we're meeting up in a little while.

:love: :sick: :embarassed: :blushing: :bigsmile: :drinker: :indifferent: :noway: :laugh:

my stomach feels sick.
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Be sure to let us know how it went!!!
  • Showgirlbody
    Showgirlbody Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a real life crush, meaning someone that I have the potential to actually meet or be in the same vicinity as. lol That's fun, even if it goes nowhere. I don't crush often, I wish I did. Something to be excited about and look forward to is always good.
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Okaaaaaaaaaaaay. We met up at 7:30ish. I didn't get into my car until 1am.

We met up at my fav beer place. Had a couple of beers there, then we decided to go to another bar and another and another. We talked and talked and walked and walked.
    He seemed nervous at times and I was definately nervous at first but beer calmed me down.
    At the last bar we went to, there was a live band, pool table and video games. We played a couple of games, played pool (which I suck at) and sat outside upstairs and talked.

He always sat across from me, not next to me (boo!). Finally we leave and he walks me to my car which is at a lot. He decides to grab a taco from the trailer there. He gave me a bite. :heart: haha.. We stood around talking for a bit and finally said goodbye. I gave him a huge hug which seemed to have lasted forever. I didn't dive in for a kiss and neither did he, I don't think. I told him I had fun and he said he did too and that we'll do it again. I am sick and he commented on how sick I sounded lol but I didn't realize how bad it was till later in the night. So maybe he didn't want to catch my cooties?

He's a sweetheart. He's funny and polite. He's adventurous. He made me laugh alot. Best of all, I felt very comfortable with him.

I'm not sure what's going on but I'll just enjoy it day by day. :bigsmile:
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear it went so well for you!!!! It sure sounds like he feels the same way. :smile:
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Glad to hear it went so well for you!!!! It sure sounds like he feels the same way. :smile:

where the hell do you see that at? lol

i just keep wondering if he sees me as a buddy... we are going to a concert together in Feb and he wants me to go with him to another smaller band show here in our city.
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I have to wonder why he'd spend 8 hours on the phone and over 5 hours in person with a girl he's not interested in romantically!
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    because he knows nobody else in this city?? well he said he met another chick during one of his drives here but that she turned out not too cool.
  • Katefab26
    Katefab26 Posts: 865
    Options
    Awww yay!!!! Sounds like you had a good time! I think he's definitely leaning toward being interested in you. He might think you're not interested though if you don't contact him every so often. Don't blow up his phone, obvi, but a simple text to say hey is never a problem...
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    i told him on the phone (before we met) taht i wasn't looking for anything serious. he asked me about it a couple of times on the phone.. so now I wonder if he thinks i just want to hang out. i do remember saying that casual dating turned me off. i didn't like it. i rather hang out and it naturally progress.
    i also remember him saying for him, there has to be an initial physical attraction which i agreed to. this was all on the phone though.
    last night we didnt' talk about this kind of stuff. we did talk about our past relationships (his ex and my ex husband). we just went over a summary of it.. not too long.

i feel little tugs here and there today. :flowerforyou:
  • JudyL5305
    JudyL5305 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Well I am coming to this conversation late, but yay this sounds very promising. It sounds as if he has alot going on but still making an effort to get to know you which says alot. I would take it day by day and enjoy it. And let us know how it goes.!!!
  • rachs02
    rachs02 Posts: 47
    Options
    thanks for the words.

i just don't like feeling lol. i hate feeling because it's out of my control and i'm a control freak.

i'm insane!!! he did text me after our brief meet up about 4-5 times about random stuff going on. i haven't heard from him since but he's in the process of moving so he's busy.

oy. i want it to go away!

OMG it's like I'm reading my own life!!! I have recently been in a similar situation and I went absolutely nuts because I am also a control freak in this way. I would watch my phone and think to myself why isn't he texting why isn't he calling. I know it is a lot harder done than said but try to relax. Breath deep, try to keep yourself busy doing other things. I have to tell myself this stuff all the time. Everything will turn out the way it is suppose to!!
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    i decided to make the 1st move today and send him a casual "hi" text. I waited and waited and freaked out!!! He finally answered almost an hour later.. he had been working out. :blushing: this amazona lady is impatient.

so now we've been texting back and forth about whatever. i wanted to send that text out just so he knew i was thinking of him after last night. hopefully he asks me out again... hopefully!!!