Did You Work Out At Curves Today?

Options

Replies

• MzGrinch9250
    MzGrinch9250 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Great job LJ.

My PI keeps changing and I keep hitting yellow. However, I've been getting a good burn every time.
  • Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Got my workout in today during lunch hour....a workout and a salad, it's a GOOD DAY!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :tongue: Sometimes I Hate that PI!! I think I got 4 or 5 yellows today! But at least I burned 398 calories. It felt like more!!
  • MzGrinch9250
    Options
    Got my workout in today. My PI adjusted again, this time it decreased by 20. Glad it did, because those machines have been extremely hard and I burned 470 calories today. Woohoo!

Good job everyone for getting your workout in.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great Burn, P!!
  • gagesmom314
    gagesmom314 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I made it to my Curves today. I wish mine had the Smart thing. I am having some issues with my left knee so I had problems with some of the machines. I go back to the doctor on Friday so hopefully he will be able to shed some light on it.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :heart: Take care of that knee!!
    Made it to Curves 3 times this week--so far--but I have not had much computer time. Planning to go to Curves in the morning, too.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Too cold to walk to Curves this morning, but after I worked out I did walk across the street to get my Coffee at Conoco. By walking around the outside perimeter of both parking lots I made it last 10 minutes. If you walk straight from Curves Door to Conoco's Door, it takes less than 3 minutes.
  • MzGrinch9250
    Options
    I didn't workout on Saturday because I was in bed sick. Had to get well enough to get to work on Sunday. Went to Curves today and I felt like i hadn't exercised in a few weeks. Instead of taking just one day off I took two days off and it made a difference in how I felt working out. Good news....I burned 458 calories.
  • gagesmom314
    Options
    Well I am out of the Curves loop for awhile. Xrays on Friday and an MRI today. They are pretty certain I have a torn meniscus which will result in surgery.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :brokenheart: So sorry to hear this!! Be sure to have the Doctor write a Note to Curves. They should put your membership on hold while you are recuperating.
    :heart: Don't even think about leaving our Group!! You will be back at Curves in no time!!
  • gagesmom314
    Options
    He called today and I am heading there. They are going to put a steroid shot in my knee. They said it isn't a major tear so we are hoping to avoid surgery.
  • MzGrinch9250
    Options
    sorry to hear this gagesmom. Hope the steroid shot works. Definitely take it easy and don't rush your recovery.
  • Vanilladays
    Vanilladays Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    He called today and I am heading there. They are going to put a steroid shot in my knee. They said it isn't a major tear so we are hoping to avoid surgery.
    Good luck, hope you are feeling good soon.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hoping to hear soon that Gagesmomis feeling better!
    :smile: Today was my "Alternate Day" so I did not work out at Curves. But I did go and Walk on the Recovery Boards for an hour this morning. It was just too cold and damp to walk outside.
  • MzGrinch9250
    Options
    In addition to today's workout, I also did my monthly weigh/measure. I've lost 3.5 lbs; 2.25" and 1.96% Body Fat. My loss is on target with MFP and I'm very happy about that. So happy to have stumbled upon MFP. Have a great day everyone!
  • Vanilladays
    Options
    In addition to today's workout, I also did my monthly weigh/measure. I've lost 3.5 lbs; 2.25" and 1.96% Body Fat. My loss is on target with MFP and I'm very happy about that. So happy to have stumbled upon MFP. Have a great day everyone!
    Well done!!
  • gagesmom314
    Options
    Looks like for now at least I will be heading back to Curves on Monday. The shot has done amazing things so far!
  • Vanilladays
    Options
    Looks like for now at least I will be heading back to Curves on Monday. The shot has done amazing things so far!
    That's great.....
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Awesome!!