size since I was 11 years old !!
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I am 6'0 and I wear a 13...boo!
  • MOesmama
    MOesmama Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I wore a 9.5 before I had kids, now I am a 10.5. I can never find that size, so 11 it is.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Starting out- 10. After losing 40lbs I dropped to a 9- 9.5.
  • Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Really depends on the shoe, 9 in mens, 10 in womens and eithe 10 or 11 in heels, depends how they are made.
  • tylersmama1224
    Options
    Between a 10 and 11.
  • KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    eather a 9 or 10 it depends
  • horsepal
    horsepal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Damn shoes keep changing ...I have worn a 9 for years and now I'm lucky to get into an 11...funny but my Mom still wears the same size shoes as she always has...can even still fit into her wedding shoes (they were a size 8) and now she is at least a 10...Really it is not us that keeps changing....
  • Dorianlg
    Dorianlg Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and I wear a 12 in dress heels, 13 in boots, and a men's 11 in sneakers. They do NOT make women's sneakers my size. I have to say that compared with 10 or 15 years ago, buying shoes is so much easier. It was so horrible for my mother growing up, trying to find me shoes for prom. Now there's amazon and their cheap and easy returns policy. My feet are narrow, which I'll take over wide, but kindof just makes the foot look even bigger.
  • marciasauls
    marciasauls Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I usually wear a 12. However, I've found that in some shoe stores, they think if you have BIG feet, you also have WIDE feet, which I don't. So it's sometimes very difficult to find a pair of shoes that fit. Women's sneakers? Forget it. I end up with a Men's size 10 or 10.5. I dream of pastel sneakers instead of white or black! LOL
  • Vickied84
    Vickied84 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I have a size 12 wide and have trouble finding cute looking shoes, boots and the such... so for the ladies with size 12 wide or larger.. where is it you buy your shoes? I've been looking for knee high boots or well boots in general and I've been having a hard time finding cute ones. Any suggestions?
  • dollymixsix
    Options
    UK size 9. SO HARD to find because here in the UK apparently they think girl's feet cannot grow past a size 8. Makes me so mad.
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Women's US size 12 shoe. And I haaaate it. I like my tallness, I hate shoe shopping lol
  • tmbwaite
    Options
    5'11" and size 12. Very difficult finding shoes in Canada....or too expensive. I usually wear guys running shoes, and order my other shoe online.
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I used to wear a 10 before I had my son and now im in an 11, it stinks having big feet! I can't ever find any shoes I like!
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Size 10, and apparently where I live there must only be 5 of us because anything above a 9 has the saddest selection of shoes.
  • normer
    normer Posts: 10
    Options
    9-9.5
  • jblubird
    jblubird Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I wear size 12.5 or 13 in any closed toe shoe or 11.5 or 12 in sandals - I blame it on my gargantuan big toe!
  • jblubird
    jblubird Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a size 12 wide and have trouble finding cute looking shoes, boots and the such... so for the ladies with size 12 wide or larger.. where is it you buy your shoes? I've been looking for knee high boots or well boots in general and I've been having a hard time finding cute ones. Any suggestions?

try barefoottess.com!
  • Betsybeee
    Betsybeee Posts: 113 Member
    Options

try barefoottess.com!

I shop zappos.com --- free shipping and free return.......great site with lots of shoes.