Daily comments and discussion...

Options

Replies

• Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi, im rebecca! Ive been doing 30 ds for about a month 3 to 4 days a week and noticed my big ole belly started going down, ive lost 95 lbs without much excersise and just started getting serious! Since i have so much belly and extra skin their i picked up 6w6p and today was day 2! I probably wont do it five days a week, although would love to, along side the 30 ds and bike riding! But i usually pick one or two for the 5 days! Ive been very proud of myself for the workouts, considering im the weakest laziest person ever! But it makes me feel so good about myself and my body loves it! Maybe one day i will be as fit as some of u here! Thanks for making this group!

Welcome, there's lots of us mixing up workouts with 6W6P, good to have you in the group x
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Thank u lorraine!
  • Reckabek
    Options
    I have the hardest time doing side planks i actually gave up and just do regular planks and twist my foot side to side, like level two on 30ds! Works for me!
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    I like hearing which exercises everyone loathes! For me it's anything involving a squat with a jump, a reminder how weak my thighs actually are but I will not be beaten by them!
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Did 6w6p today i think imma try to do it every other day alternating with 30ds and bike riding! I was sweating soooooo bad, i really seen that i was able to do it better today, but way more sweating today! Still cant do those side planks! Not sure i will ever try! Lol! Im so naughty! But i do do the plank twists! Instead! What a work out today! Feuw! Gonna try to get a bikeride in later! Hopefully a 50 min one! Whoohooo!
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Those blurpees are a killer too!
  • HotHol
    HotHol Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    If anyone is still having Neck strain when doing the floor abb moves try to keep your chin off your chest , eyes on the roof...But ALSO PUSH YOUR TONGUE TO THE ROOF OF YOUR MOUTH...this was a tip i got from Jillian M. on her Ripped in 30 work out which I started last night...and tried it when doing the 6w6p. it works
  • Reckabek
    Options
    @hothol, thank u i am def having neck strain, ive been just keeping one hand behind my head for support even tho it dont call for it but will try what u said! Thanks!
  • haruvamp
    Options
    Hey guys :)!

Did anybody has also problems with that killer plank knee twist in 6wsp?
    my wrist is hurting really really bad when i do that.... :(
  • Reckabek
    Options
    The side planks? I cant do those. I just do a reg plank instead and twist my knees in from side to side like on 30ds level 2.
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    I'm still hating those side lunges where you have to bend over! I so hope they don't feature in week 4
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Right i just stand there and bend side to side, im so tired by then....lol....
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Did today! Woohoo!!! 2cd time this week. As u may have read, i alternate with other excersises....6 days excersised this week, most yet! I just hope i keep it up. And dont get burnt out! It was easier for me today, pushed harder, and didnt need as many breaks and as much water! Woohoo!
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    Week 3, day 5 completed. Did 30 DS level 2 after then went for 2 mile walk with kids. That'll do for this week!

Everyone ready for week 4, level 2?????
  • haruvamp
    Options
    Amazing job everybody!!! :heart:
    I am so excited for week 4 6w6p and hoping for some amazing workouts!! I am tiered of level 1 :grumble:
  • Reckabek
    Options
    I wont be doing level 2 when most of u do. Im not doing it hard core every day. I just do it for a "class" like feeling. I dont go to the gym and love taking classes. But aint gonna spend all that money on them! But im excited to read ur comments! I may actually try it! I hope there isnt more side planks! Lol
  • samanzi
    samanzi Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sooo I did the video for the first time on Sunday and am STILL sore! I love it! I knew that I worked hard, but never expected to feel it this much. Really excited to do it again tonight!
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Sooo I did the video for the first time on Sunday and am STILL sore! I love it! I knew that I worked hard, but never expected to feel it this much. Really excited to do it again tonight!

Ya when i first did it i was sore for days! Its a great workout! I love floor work, it doesnt kill me!
  • haruvamp
    Options
    6w6p level 2 day 1... one day later... omg i still can't work out.. to sore.. you kill me jillian >.< lol! I still :heart: her though! lol
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Did this today! Woohoo! Felt good, minus the fact i cant do side planks still i did much better!