Did You Work Out At Curves Today?

Options

Replies

• BadHeatherNo
    BadHeatherNo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Today did the two zumba classes back to back. Tomorrow, probably just the curves smart.
  • MzGrinch9250
    MzGrinch9250 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Just made it in yesterday for measurements. Down 14 pounds and 9 inches!

Wonderful job Gagesmom. Keep up the hard work!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Did not Work Out at Curves but I did go and walk a little over 3 miles on the Recovery Boards.
    Then, this afternoon I walked down thereto work at Curves.
    :happy: Will work out tomorrow.
  • MzGrinch9250
    Options
    Worked out today and it was great. Yesterday I was looking forward to working out and I had a rough time getting through it. Unlike today, when I didn't want to go but did it anyway.
  • MzGrinch9250
    Options
    Walked to Curves today and it felt great. It took me 7 minutes at a fast pace to get home. Plan on walking more to Curves now, especially with the sky rocketing price of gas. I'll burn more calories instead of gas.
  • BadHeatherNo
    Options
    Didn't make it in yesterday, but I went in today for my curvesmart. It claims I burned 788.. lol
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :happy: Great Burn, Heather!!! You must have really Rocked those machines!!
    :heart: I got in my WorkOut this morning while training 3 new members. Two of them were a Mother a Daughter (14 year old). I really liked them both and they seemed to enjoy the work out.
  • BadHeatherNo
    Options
    I honestly don't know that I burned 788 cals, I think maybe the computer was off. However, I did do better on the machines, so I'm sure I burned more than I normally did. :)
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Worked out at Curves and got in over 5,000 steps before work this morning.
  • MzGrinch9250
    Options
    Worked out today but wasn't happy at all. I think I would've done better had the member in front of me quit talking so much and kept moving. I had to wait past the "change station" before she would put her key tag in and get started. Very frustrating. I'm hoping tomorrow's workout will be better.

LJ - I picked up my fitbit yesterday and was really surprised at how many steps I take while at work. WTG on your 5,000 steps.

Heather - As long as you know you did well is all that counts. A similar situation at my Curves and what it was doing was adding in the previous days burn to the current days burn. You may want to check that. Either way, good burn!
  • gagesmom314
    gagesmom314 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I had to put my membership on medical leave today. I'm not going to leave this group since I will be back towards the end of April. They are doing a knee scope the end of March. You are all doing fantastic!!!

I do agree that it gets a bit annoying when the person in front of you is too busy talking to change stations. I normally spend an extra time on a recovery board to let them get ahead of me a station if I can.
  • MzGrinch9250
    Options
    Gagesmom - Wishing you well with your knee and I know you'll be back soon. Take care, however, you can still do upper body exercises to keep you moving :bigsmile:

Worked out yesterday and my workout felt much better. Will get my workout in after work this evening.

Take Care everyone!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :heart: I am glad that you are staying the Course, Gagesmom!! Can you do just the Upper Body machines or some Chair Exercises at home while you are recovering?
    :flowerforyou: Glad that you had a better workout today, PR!!
    :drinker: Walked to work at Curves this afternoon and back home. Beautiful Day for walking!!
    :tongue: Will have to deal with Cake at work tomorrow, Pray that I will be Strong!! It is called "Sad Cake" and it is basically nothing but Brown Sugar and Eggs. But it is DELICIOUS!!
  • BadHeatherNo
    Options
    When I first start the stations, I try to put at least one empty station between me and the next girl, that way I don't have to worry about them moving. With my curves smart tag, my timing is a little different from the speaker voice too, so that's works well for me. Yesterday, did half an hour curves smart, then the two zumba classes back to back, so an hour and a half total.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Good planning on the Boards, Heather!!
    TWO ZUMBA CLASSES?! I would be DEAD!! Congratulations on Surviving!!
    :smile: Today is my "Alternate Day" at Curves and it wasn't TOO Cold outside so I walked for a total of 90 minutes before Breakfast (5.18 miles). 30 minutes of that was at Curves on the Recovery Boards.
  • JoleenHitsPlay
    Options
    I had a great "alternate workout" today at curves!!!! Love, love, love it!!! Tomorrow I am going to hit it hard!!! For a great workout!!!
  • BadHeatherNo
    Options
    Today was a non strength training day, so I did the two zumba classes back to back, totaling one hour. :)
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Way to "Kick It" on your Alternate Days, Ladies!!
  • adrianne_billiter
    Options
    I did curves for 45 minutes today. 3 round of workouts. I just joined 3 days ago. i am hoping for great results. The ladies are so friendly and wonderful :)
  • Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get back to Curves...I had a bad fall 2 weeks ago today, and the dr says another 4 weeks for the broken ribs to heal!!!!!