Level 2

Options

Replies

• Babybirdganz
    Babybirdganz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 4 of lvl 2! 16 more days to go! Lvl2 is already starting to get easier.
    Circuit 2 cardio still is NOT a friend of mine, but I can atleast do it now without fears of my lungs popping :)
    Always feel so good when I get done with my workout!
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 4 of lvl 2! 16 more days to go! Lvl2 is already starting to get easier.
    Circuit 2 cardio still is NOT a friend of mine, but I can atleast do it now without fears of my lungs popping :)
    Always feel so good when I get done with my workout!

Oh ya it kills me too! Ugh
  • maryrr88
    maryrr88 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad everyone says it gets easier! I did day 2 of level 2 today and was begging for Jillian to please stop lol I'm much sweatier and hotter than level one, but that is a good thing, just hate it while I'm doing it thank God its only 20 minutes!

Me too! I've got sweat literally pouring down my face at the end of the level 2 workout. It doesn't help that she ends it with those horrible plank twists... LOL. Day 4, level 2 down... only 6 more days to go!
  • nycalison
    nycalison Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    It doesn't help that she ends it with those horrible plank twists... LOL. Day 4, level 2 down... only 6 more days to go!

Haha I don't have it memorized yet, like in level 1 I would know when we are getting to the end- so I was like nooooo both days, hopefully I'll remember today so it's not such a shock! But I'm still doing it anyway, and that is a far cry from the "old" me, who would have never even gotten to level two :)
  • tinkabells84
    Options
    Wow just reading all your ladies on Level 2, making me nervous even more now!! I will be joining you on wednesday!!!
    Is there alot of weights to be done in level 2 as im on holiday on tuesday and taking the dvd with me, just wondering if i used like some tins of beans would be okay if there is weights to be done?

And what are planks????? x

Ya about the same amount of weights in level one, cans would be great! Planks are like pushups, but u dont go up and down, and hands are directly under shoulders!

Thanks, ive hurt my shoulders today, but hoping be okay by wednesday!!!
    I cant do pushups properly im still doing the easier version of it xxx
  • jcartwright2008
    jcartwright2008 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 1 - HOLY CRAP! :frown:
  • nesstle
    Options
    Level 2 day 3 all done! Had a rest day yesterday .ive decided im going to do insanity after this :O

Hope everyone is going well
  • Reckabek
    Options
    I was thinking of trying level 3 soon. Kinda bored with level 2. Anyways my goal today. Do 30ds and 6w6p! Woohoo.....
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Ohhh my word. My dumb behind tried level 3 today, i was soooo not ready for that. I feel like im gonna vomit and pass out. Wont be doing thT for a long while again. Wow....not good
  • meesh109
    meesh109 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Well, that's Level 2 Day 1 done! Wow!! Sweated much more that Level 1, but I really enjoyed it!!
  • Reckabek
    Options
    I loved when i first went to level 2 however not level 3....sigh
  • nesstle
    Options
    day 4 of level 2 alll done, getting better at the planks, didnt do any modifyed versions this time :)
  • meesh109
    Options
    Day 2 of Level 2 done! I know it's early days, but I much prefer it to Level 1!

Keep up the good work everyone.
  • Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I can't stand Level 2 as I have no upper body strength so have to keep having rests for a couple of seconds doing the planks :( Feels like I'm not working out as hard!

What sort of exercises are in Level 3? PLEASE no more planks! lol
  • Reckabek
    Options
    I can't stand Level 2 as I have no upper body strength so have to keep having rests for a couple of seconds doing the planks :( Feels like I'm not working out as hard!

Oh it just gets worse...lol. Lots of weird complicated pushups and lots of pyrometrics i guess u call it, jumping...i dispise jumping, cause i have alot of extra skin and very big boobys...and everything just bouces....it seemed more cardio and ab work in 3.
  • Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options

Oh it just gets worse...lol. Lots of weird complicated pushups and lots of pyrometrics i guess u call it, jumping...i dispise jumping, cause i have alot of extra skin and very big boobys...and everything just bouces....it seemed more cardio and ab work in 3.

I don't mind the cardio and ab exercises its all the planks that I detest! lol I can do more pushups than I could on day 1 of level 1
  • meesh109
    Options
    Level 2 Day 3 done!

I'm feeling a lot stronger than I did when I first started the 30 Day Shed!
  • maryrr88
    maryrr88 Posts: 76 Member
    Options

I don't mind the cardio and ab exercises its all the planks that I detest! lol I can do more pushups than I could on day 1 of level 1

I still can't do a full on "real" pushup. I try to get about halfway down but my upper body strength is $h!t. I feel like I have made progress, though, because I can hold the planks in the correct position for a more extended period of time now. 8 days down, 2 more to go!
  • jayanne0907
    jayanne0907 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of Level 2. Realized after day 1 I need to work on balance with this level. Jillian says its will get better as we get stronger. Also needed to do some additional modification since I can't be bouncing on the knees.
  • meesh109
    Options
    I did Level 2 Day 4 this morning, my balance is getting better, but I'm still a bit wobbly!!!

Keep up the good work everyone, it will be worth it :smile: