Daily comments and discussion...

Options

Replies

• skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I want an HRM so badly!

I did 6 pack in 6 week week 1&2 today. I totally felt the burn. It was awesome!
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I want an HRM so badly!

I did 6 pack in 6 week week 1&2 today. I totally felt the burn. It was awesome!

Love feeling the burn!
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Week 2, level 2, day 2 completed. Also did Banish Fat Boost Metabolism before hand. Enjoyed 6P a little more today.
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Week 2, level 2, day 2 completed. Also did Banish Fat Boost Metabolism before hand. Enjoyed 6P a little more today.

Wow u worked ur butt off. I just got bfbm this week, did it once and nearly died! I dont think i could do it with another one of her dvds ...u r rocken!
  • skywa
    Options

your crazy. you know you break down muscle after overly extended period of exercise right? are you splitting up the work outs?

I have been doing 1 work out in the morning and another in the afternoon, every other day. I am trying to avoid muscle loss atm though. xP
  • Lorraine128
    Options

your crazy. you know you break down muscle after overly extended period of exercise right? are you splitting up the work outs?

I have been doing 1 work out in the morning and another in the afternoon, every other day. I am trying to avoid muscle loss atm though. x

I don't do back to back workouts everyday but will do them when I can't get out for a run. I haven't noticed any muscle loss so far but I am not currently focussing on strength training as I'm training for a 1/2 marathon in May. The JM DVDs have really helped improve my running.

Completed week 5, level 2, day 3 of 6P this morning. So glad it's week 6 coming up.
  • skywa
    Options

I have been doing 1 work out in the morning and another in the afternoon, every other day. I am trying to avoid muscle loss atm though. x

I don't do back to back workouts everyday but will do them when I can't get out for a run. I haven't noticed any muscle loss so far but I am not currently focussing on strength training as I'm training for a 1/2 marathon in May. The JM DVDs have really helped improve my running.

Completed week 5, level 2, day 3 of 6P this morning. So glad it's week 6 coming up.

can you see your abs? O:
  • Lorraine128
    Options

can you see your abs? O:

Em, no! I have definitely toned up and there is more definition in my abs but I can't honestly say I can see a 6 pack unfortunately.
  • samanzi
    samanzi Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    week 3, day one finished. exceptttt that i was a big slacker the last several days, and only did the video twice last week. since i didn't do as much of it as i would've liked, should i spend another week on the first video?
  • Reckabek
    Options
    week 3, day one finished. exceptttt that i was a big slacker the last several days, and only did the video twice last week. since i didn't do as much of it as i would've liked, should i spend another week on the first video?

I probably would!
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    Week 6, level 2, day 1 complete. Felt good today after two full rest days. Did level 1 of 30DS after as unable to run today.
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Ur so good i havent done a workout since monday! I was to whopped today and sick yesterday, think im getten over a bug!
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    Ur so good i havent done a workout since monday! I was to whopped today and sick yesterday, think im getten over a bug!

It's good to rest a bit when you feel you need to. I took it easy last week as I thought I had been overdoing it and was not enjoying workouts and they felt much harder than normal. I think it's done me the world of good, feeling much perkier this week. I reckon if you listen to your body it'll tell you when to slow it down for a bit. Enjoy the break and come back refreshed x
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    Week 6, level 2, day 2 complete. Did 30DS level 1 after. Is anyone else still doing 6P? I can't wait to finish this on Sunday
  • Reckabek
    Options
    I do it maybe once a week! I have many of her other dvds now i use as well!
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    Week 6, level 2, day 3 complete + 30DS level 1. One more day and my 6 wks are over
  • samanzi
    Options
    i did no more trouble zones tonight. it made me feel so weak! but great afterwards. has anyone else done this or any of the other videos? i'm still doing 6w6p, just trying to add a little more since i'm impatient with results
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    i did no more trouble zones tonight. it made me feel so weak! but great afterwards. has anyone else done this or any of the other videos? i'm still doing 6w6p, just trying to add a little more since i'm impatient with results

I finished 6W6P on Sunday and am so glad it's over, I never really got into level 2. I started Killer Buns and Thighs last night and plan to do this along with some of her other DVDs. I have Banish Fat and No More trouble Zones and I like both of them, really good workouts. I have also ordered Ripped in 30 and looking forward to starting that.
  • skywa
    Options
    i want to try the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism video.

i've been doing the 6 week 6 pack dvds every other day, and random other work outs during the time inbetween. Sometimes i do both level 1 and 2, other times just one or the other.

i dont really see the point in doing it a certain way. its just another work out right?

My abs are getting a lot stronger. they are only visible post work out though. xP
  • samanzi
    Options
    just finished my last day of level one. nervous/excited to start level two tomorrow!