Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the 3 week absence. Got discouraged and checked out for a bit, frustrated from not seeing results from my workouts. Decided to stay off the scale a while. Need to get back to logging though, don't want to ruin what I've done so far.

You are doing wonderful! I am going through a similar period of feeling discouraged since the scale is flat and has been for a bit. Keep your chin up! We're here to support each other through the difficult times! Again, congratulations on the HUGE loss you have so far.
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Gentlemen, I'm very proud to announce that I'm officially under 300 lbs!!!! Haven't been at this weight since about 2002-2003 time frame. What a feeling. I thank all of you for being a part of this group and providinig example and accountability.
    I'm rewarding myself this weekend for breaking the milestone. Then it's back on it.
    I hope you guys had a great week.

Here are my numbers for the report.

SW -381
    GW - 215
    LW - 303.0
    CW - 294.5
    WT - 8.5
    TWL - 86.5
    DLP - 03/15/12
  • StarGeezer
    StarGeezer Posts: 351
    Options
    Gentlemen, I'm very proud to announce that I'm officially under 300 lbs!!!! Haven't been at this weight since about 2002-2003 time frame. What a feeling. I thank all of you for being a part of this group and providinig example and accountability.
    I'm rewarding myself this weekend for breaking the milestone. Then it's back on it.
    I hope you guys had a great week.

Here are my numbers for the report.

SW -381
    GW - 215
    LW - 303.0
    CW - 294.5
    WT - 8.5
    TWL - 86.5
    DLP - 03/15/12

Congratulations! That's awesome!! You're quite an inspiration!
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Mr. Brown on enjoying the payoff from your hard work. Keep riding that momentum forward to more victories.
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Checking in
    Last week 188.2
    Current 188.1
    Loss 0.1

It's not much but at least it's a loss and not a gain - still heading in the right direction.

Congratulations Mr. Brown on breaking the 300 pound barrier. That's great news and a tremendous job on your part.
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    LWW - 247
    CWW 245

loss of 2 lbs.

Patience and Perseverance are paying off. The weight came off much easier 90 pounds ago.
  • tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Up a pound this week to 259. Getting really frustrated with this!
  • cnweiss88
    cnweiss88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi all.

Unfortunately, I have to report that I am up this weekend at 183 lbs. I had a little bit of a weekend binge, so hopefully this will come off again quickly.

Cary
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    A very nice week for me, enjoyed the off days from Health Club due to Dust Storm for four days, still got a LOSS ... :happy:

LW : 77.5 kg (170.86 lbs)
    CW : 77.0 kg (169.76 lbs)
    LOSS: 1.1 lb

Dear Captain Tim,
    Next week I am planning to travel to Makkah (Saudi Arabia) for 6 days, I may not able to log the wt, please excuse.

My Congratulations to brother Toddhbrown for his Great Efforts...:flowerforyou:
    Best of Luck to all our Friends... :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    LW: 242.1
    CW: 242.4

Gain: 0.3

Unfortunate, but expected...
  • bmirob
    bmirob Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    last weight: 225
    current weight: 224

loss of 1#
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    LW: 315
    TW: 316

gained 1 lb. *sigh*
  • gpbaldwin03
    gpbaldwin03 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    LW - 370.2
    CW - 369.4

Loss 0.8

Going to Dr. for a physical today. Hoping it goes well. Thinking it may help jumpstart me off this plateau.
  • gpbaldwin03
    gpbaldwin03 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Just went back and read last couple posts. Congrats Mr. Brown, that is a great accomplishment. You are killing it! Unbelievable weight loss.
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen,
    I had a very busy weekend and did not weigh in. I will just be showing myself as a 0 loss for the week. I also have a appointment this afternoon and won't be able to post this week's chart till tomorrow morning.
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    CW: 233.0 (03/12/12)
    CW: 231.4 (3/19/12)
    Loss: 1.6
  • StarGeezer
    StarGeezer Posts: 351
    Options
    LW: 403.8
    CW: 403.2
    Loss: 0.6

Hey, a loss is a loss. And after St. Patty's with the corned beef and cabbage (and maybe a wee nip o' the brew or two), I'll take it! :bigsmile:
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Back on board. Sorry I was a no show last week. LWW 306.2 CW 303. Feeling like i am on track again. Hope everyone had a safe St Patty's day and you have a great week.

Great job on the losses and Todd you are a machine! Makes want to step my game up and get more structured. I am off for the next two weeks, so I promised myself I would hit it everyday weights and cardio and see what results I get. So far so good. Plus I'm teaching my wife to lift and that is very motivating.
  • Bigeddy
    Bigeddy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Gent's

Fell of the wagon a few weeks. A couple of reasons but all excuses :grumble:

Last reported 118.3 kg / 260.3 lbs
    CWW: 117.8 kg / 259.2 lbs

Cheers again.
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Good morning Men,

Sorry for the delay but here are this weeks results. My buddy Todd is the top dog once again. He has also dropped below 300 pounds. This is incredible and I can't begin to say how proud I am of him and his accomplishment.

StevLL and Trelm also had a great week. Taco, I know you broke your plateau but the number on the chart is from your previous weigh in. You will knock it out of the park on the next chart I'm sure.

This is the biggest group to send in an update in quite a while and I gotta say I am impressed. As a whole, we have lost a grand total of 1087.7 pounds. That is over 1/2 ton. High 5's all around.

Shabbar, I hope your trip to Makkah is for pleasure and not too much work. If you can't log, we will just see you when you return.

Here is this weeks chart.

WeekofMar12.jpg