Replies

• HeatherFP13
    HeatherFP13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Finished day 30 today! It was good, but I'm glad to be done! lol
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Day 20 today. Started Level 3. Oh man, it kicked my butt.
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Level 3, Shred Day 3--was going to do Level 2 right afterwards but was too bushed. Hope to do it later in the day because I failed to work out at all yesterday.
  • aodc909297
    aodc909297 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    ARG! Day 5 of Level 3. Made it through but had to severely modify some of the strength moves due to soreness from weight work yesterday! Boy, do I feel the pain!!!!! :sad:
  • karlos988
    karlos988 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just completed Level 3 Day 10. I did the whole 3o days shred. I am so proud to have committed and stuck by it. I feel amazing today!!!
  • fairfieldbeach
    Options
    Congratulations Karlos988! :flowerforyou: So glad you feel amazing! Did you notice any difference in your strength/endurance from the time you began to now? Are your clothes fitting differently?

You are going to inspire me to go do Level 3 today! Thanks!
  • aodc909297
    Options
    I just completed Level 3 Day 10. I did the whole 3o days shred. I am so proud to have committed and stuck by it. I feel amazing today!!!

woot woot!!!
  • fairfieldbeach
    Options
    Okay, day 4, Level 3 done! Does anyone else loathe the evil scissor abs move? Especially when Jillian says you're almost done--and you're NOT--and then she says ten more but doesn't begin to count down immediately?!!!!! :laugh:
  • karlos988
    karlos988 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Karlos988! :flowerforyou: So glad you feel amazing! Did you notice any difference in your strength/endurance from the time you began to now? Are your clothes fitting differently?

You are going to inspire me to go do Level 3 today! Thanks!

I could def tell a differnece in my endurance and strength as time went on. At first I could barely get through the Level 1 modified excercises, but by the end I was powering through doing mostly advance moves. (except for jumping lunges, those were my Everest!) I can even tell in my daily life, just not being winded when I go for walks or going up and down my stairs.

I took my measurements today, and I lost a total of 9.75 inches overall. I could not believe it when I added it all up. So I can definitetly tell in my clothes.
  • fairfieldbeach
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing and inspiring, Karlos988! :drinker: I think about the inches you've lost when I don't want to do the Shred! :smile:
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    L3 D8 also did L2 today to make up for the horrible weekend I had with food and beer . LOL
  • kbmnurse
    Options
    Oh I forgot to tell you I loathe the Rock Stars
    ugggggggggg.
  • aodc909297
    Options
    3 more days for me!!! I just completed Level 3, Day 7. Still challenging (yes, the Rock Stars are horrible) but the workout is much easier to get through than it was last week!
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Today mark my first day at level 3, and loved it, well except for a few exercises...you know like the traveling push-ups, rock-star, jumping lunges to name a few :grumble: but somehow I got through them..

9 more days to go baby:sad:, not, then on to P90X :cry:
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options

Congrats on completing the entire program, you rock
  • l2rell
    l2rell Posts: 88
    Options
    Day 3 Lvl 3 completed 7 more days to go babyyyyy can't believe I've stuck it out so pleased with myself x
  • fairfieldbeach
    Options
    12rell--congrats! That's great that you completed it! How do you feel endurance-wise, strength-wise and inches-wise after finishing? I have 6 more days of Level 3 and for some reason, that sounds daunting to me right now!:noway: Good for everyone who's pushed through--or is continuing to push through--to finish!:flowerforyou:
  • dlivtx
    dlivtx Posts: 3
    Options
    Completed the shred! I did 10 days for each level and here are my results:

I lost 5.6 lbs
    2 inches off my bust
    4 inches off my waist
    2 inches off my hips
    2 inches off my post preggo gut (the ladies know what I am talking about)

Now I am going through it again with 5 lb weights instead of 3 lbs and trying to do all the advanced moves.
  • fairfieldbeach
    Options
    Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred Level 3, Day 5 done. Still hate the mountain climbers, jump lunges, scissor abs, and plank leg/arm raises!
  • kbmnurse
    Options
    D9L3 done 30 DS (23 D total). It still kicks my butt. Will start Ripped in 30 after done with 30 DS.

P.S. Loathe those plank with arm raises-UGGGGGGGGGGG. LOL