Under calorie goal today - YES!
    Walking Challenge: 3 miles
    Burned 507 calories: 885/32500
    Minutes 68: 115/1950

Dorie
  • shapestocome
    shapestocome Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Kackie -- Yes, my abs are sore and I really felt it in my hips when I was doing the hip lifts!

I was able to do the Belly "Roll Over" but in my mind I looked like the girl on the video but I sure wouldn't wanted to have looked in a mirror to see how I really looked LOL!!

I agree, sharing recipes would be great!

I actually drank water today with my lunch -- when I go to a restaurant I usually get a diet coke but I figured to be able to get my 12 glasses of water in I had better drink a couple glasses at lunch instead of something else!

Bethany -- I saw the tornadoes on the news in Texas -- was everyone you know okay?

I went to my in-laws for supper so I didn't do another couple miles on the treadmill tonight :ohwell:

Have a great night all and let's get ready for another FANTASTIC challenge day tomorrow!
    Dorie
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Exercise challenges: YES!! (Tuesday's) :ohwell:
    I'll get caught up by the weekend..... :happy:

Under Calorie goal: No, we had a birthday at work and I couldn't resist the chocolate cake... :blushing:
    Water: 12 glasses :drinker:
    C25K tonight - W1D1 - 2.5 miles

Shower and BEDTIME!! Whoo hoo!! :yawn:

Just to let you all know - I've popped in on the other team's threads to tease them that we are so much more "chatty" than they are. :laugh: which obviously must mean that we are doing sooooo much better than they are!!! Just kidding. But don't be surprised if they pop in on us and "razz" us about something...... :tongue:

Oh, and I think the recipe idea is a GREAT idea!! But I don't have very many of those - so don't wait for me!! But I would love to write down some good (easy) ones if you ladies have them!!
  • carriel1976
    carriel1976 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    I didnt know how I would get my exercise in today I was tunning the kids around all day and didn't get home until7:30. I forced myself and went for a 1.5 mile walk and then did an aerobic pilates video and the challenge exercizes. I really love how motivated I am by this challenge. Thank you so much AmazingGrace for organizing it for us.
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Day Three
    Exercise Challenges - Yes
    Water 12 cups
    Under calorie goal - yes (will snack yet tonight but will NOT go over the 400+ cals I have left, and I will log it)
    walking challenge - 1.5 miles so 7.5 done toward this week's 10
    calories burned - 260 today + 1028 = 1288/32500

This was my hardest day of the week - grandma-sitting day. It was cold and windy so couldn't get her out for a walk (I push her in her wheelchair when we do that), and we were gone all day doing that. I did get the challenge exercises done before leaving, and my girls and I walked 1.5 miles this evening. It's not a physically hard job, but hard to stay awake!!! Some days she's just not very entertaining lol. Last night I could *not* sleep for anything, which didn't help that. Tomorrow is my big work day - giving massages - and since it's not daily, I may count a portion of the massage time as exercise. But I will also have time to do the challenge exercises and time to walk after work. It will work! Friday I have to do the Friday and Sat. challenges, because Sat I'll spend a ton of time in the car.
  • cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Done!

exercise challenge: check
    under calories: barely, but check!
    water: 12 cups

today was my "rest" day since I worked both jobs. The plan is to get up early tomorrow and run since I have a late start at work.
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Day Three
    Exercise Challenges - Yes
    Water 12 cups
    Under calorie goal - yes (will snack yet tonight but will NOT go over the 400+ cals I have left, and I will log it)
    walking challenge - 1.5 miles so 7.5 done toward this week's 10
    calories burned - 260 today + 1028 = 1288/32500

This was my hardest day of the week - grandma-sitting day. It was cold and windy so couldn't get her out for a walk (I push her in her wheelchair when we do that), and we were gone all day doing that. I did get the challenge exercises done before leaving, and my girls and I walked 1.5 miles this evening. It's not a physically hard job, but hard to stay awake!!! Some days she's just not very entertaining lol. Last night I could *not* sleep for anything, which didn't help that. Tomorrow is my big work day - giving massages - and since it's not daily, I may count a portion of the massage time as exercise. But I will also have time to do the challenge exercises and time to walk after work. It will work! Friday I have to do the Friday and Sat. challenges, because Sat I'll spend a ton of time in the car.

You can do it girl! I count those massages on days that I have alot! Sometimes its pretty exhausting when I have several and/or deep tissue ones. I'm going to have to play catch up on Saturday a little myself!

Have a great day everybody!!
  • m00nflwr
    m00nflwr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    good morning challengers!

I am stuck at home today with no car so my plan is to try not to snack all day (too close to the kitchen today!), get some work done, and do some yoga and our exercises before my husband comes home from work. Once he gets home we'll walk the dogs and either I'll take a run with our puppy or we'll ride our bikes.

the food will be my challenge today.
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I know m00nflwr... my best bet would be to stay as absolutely busy as possible! Without busyness, I am sure to visit the kitchen more than I should.

As for me... I got all 3 day's workouts done this morning. All I have to do is the extra 2 miles which I will do after work today. Then I am caught up! I am so glad for that! My shoulder started giving me terrible pain which put me down for a few days. But a heating pad did wonders!

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Day 3

Exercise Challenges - Done
    Water- 12 cups
    Under calorie goal today - Yup
    Walking Challenge: 3 = 7/130 = 123 remaining
    Calories Burned: 794= 1639/32500 = 30861 remaining
    Exercise Minutes : 122 = 224/1950 = 1726 remaining
  • ttaylortulsa
    ttaylortulsa Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I was able to do the Belly "Roll Over" but in my mind I looked like the girl on the video but I sure wouldn't wanted to have looked in a mirror to see how I really looked LOL!!

Ha!!! I felt the exact same way!

Sorry I haven't been active in the threads. I've definitely been keeping up with the challenges, water, miles and food logging, but the past few days have been too hectic to devote the time here that I should be devoting..

You all are so awesome though! Reading back over the last couple of days, you ladies are inspiring :) Even with all the jobs and kids and other distractions, you are still rocking it out. That's just amazing :love: :flowerforyou:

I'll be working much harder to drop by more often in the threads. Until then, keep up the amazing work ladies!!!
  • onefitsurvivor
    onefitsurvivor Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Day 3:

Exercise Challenges - no
    Water- 8 cups
    Under calorie goal today - no
    Walking Challenge: 0 (rest day)
    Burned 0 (1136/32500)
    Minutes 0 (213/1950)

Didn't feel so hot today so took it easy!

Kelly
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    I'm going out of town first thing in the morning down to southern Ohio to an overnight leaders' retreat with some leaders from my church. Just wanted you all to know that in case I don't have WiFi or a very good cell phone signal while I'm down there - I haven't dropped off the planet! We are due back home Saturday morning - so I'll be back by then for sure!!

I'll also need you to remember to send me your week #1 weight (WEIGH IN - yay!!!) :love: on Saturday - so don't forget, or I'll be hunting you down!! :glasses:

I'll have next week's exercise challenges posted to the blog on Saturday - so be sure to watch for that as well!!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options

Didn't feel so hot today so took it easy!

Kelly

Kelly - I hope you aren't coming down with something!! Feel better SOON!!! :flowerforyou:
  • cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I had some extra time at work today (waiting around for parents to stop in for conferences) so I did today's challenge exercises and most of tomorrow's! Those "leg raise and hold" things are way harder than they look! I could barely hold for 20 seconds!

Also, I did the balance challenge and I was able to stay on one leg for 90 seconds. Might try it again on a mat and see if I can go longer.

How's everyone doing on their challenge exercises today?
  • kackie
    kackie Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Today:

Ran 2 miles, fast walked 2 miles for total of: 4
    Challenge exercises: YES (even did the correct days!:tongue: )
    Water: 13 glasses
    Wine: 1 1/2....oh....we don't get points for that???:huh:
    Under Calories: JUST BARELY :noway: It seems the more exercise I get, the more I want to eat. Well...also...to be truthful, having wine with my dinner just makes me want to eat more too. I should just get into bed NOW so that I don't pace around the kitchen thinking about something else to eat!

I am also driving to my parents in the morning and coming home on Sunday. Teresa...can we weigh in on Sunday??? Their scale will likely not be like mine!

Everyone who is traveling...be safe and KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!:flowerforyou: Kackie
  • kackie
    kackie Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Oh...One more question?

I did not post anything to our spreadsheet for Sunday because I thought we were starting on Monday. But I see lots of folks who did post points that day. Should we go back and post if we were under calories or drank our water for that day, if we did?
  • onefitsurvivor
    onefitsurvivor Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Day 4:

Exercise Challenges - no
    Water- 8 cups
    Under calorie goal today - no
    Walking Challenge: 0 (rest day)
    Burned 0 (1136/32500)
    Minutes 0 (213/1950)

Felt back to normal today until the afternoon. Right as I was changing in to my running clothes, I had to run to the bathroom. Ughh! I really miss my exercise. Tues/Thurs are my running days! I'm hoping to catch up this weekend. Sniff, sniff. :cry:

Kelly
  • shapestocome
    Options
    4/5 Day 4

Exercise Challenges - YES!
    Water- 10 cups
    Under calorie goal today - YES!
    Walking Challenge: 6 miles
    Burned 607 calories: 1492/32500
    Minutes 90: 205/1950

Kelly -- I hope you feel better soon! That stinks!

I did the balance on one leg challenge and I was able to stay up for 5 min and 15 sec! OMG -- My leg muscles were burning!

I am worried some about Easter Sunday -- my mom is having brunch and then going to in-laws for dinner. Plus lent is over on Sunday and I gave up peanut butter (my favorite food) and I am counting down the days to eat all things peanut butter lol!

Be safe everyone on your travels for the holiday!

Dorie
  • shapestocome
    Options
    Oh...One more question?

I did not post anything to our spreadsheet for Sunday because I thought we were starting on Monday. But I see lots of folks who did post points that day. Should we go back and post if we were under calories or drank our water for that day, if we did?

Kackie -- we were to start on Monday but since April 1st was Sunday Teresa added that day so yes you can put your points in for Sunday.