Anyone starting on the 9th of April?

Options
Daisy80
Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
Hi

I have finally got my package and can't wait to start! Just wondering if anyone else is planning to start on Monday the 9th of April? Would be great to have people to check in with!

Daisy

Replies

• tyabd
    tyabd Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    well i started 10 days ago... will be happy to support though...:)
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I just started today, I need a group for some motivation. I am currently in a group, but NO ONE is posting their daily workouts and its completely UN-motivating
  • teach2121
    teach2121 Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm starting on the 9th! I just received my package and I wanted to start on a Monday so I can follow the schedule :) I plan on posting frequently because I think that will help me stay on track. I look forward to sharing advice and venting when needed since we are all going through the same thing. Talk to you all soon :)
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to but mine is not scheduled to ship until the 9th :(. Guess I will start the 16th.
  • thetoolqueen
    Options
    I'm starting on the 9th and I will frequently post. I assume people get started on a program then Peter out, so that's why they don't post. When I do a program, I'm ALL in. In July 2010 I started Jillian Michaels' 30-day Shred and it kicked off a 42-pound weight loss in 6 months. Her methods really do lead to a continuous burn. But you have to stick with it. I did not miss a single day of that 30. I don't plan to miss a day in the 90. And luckily, you get a rest day.. I'm back on the fitness wagon after gaining about 15 pounds back after quitting smoking nine months ago. Need my metabolism reset like it was before after 30DS. So I'll be starting with the kickstart week on the 9th. Good luck everyone! I'm not looking forward to the food, but that's because I'm not eating right right now. I know once you start eating clean that is all u want. Gonna miss my diet coke though. Not sure I can go cold turkey with that. We will see.
  • Daisy80
    Options
    Brilliant to have you all on board. I have been suffering with a horrible cold all week and I am hoping to finally feel better from tomorrow! Might not have a 100% energy on Monday but I am sure the sweating will do me good :smile:

Can't wait to get started. I flicked through the DVD last night and it looks doable....but I always think that and then it's killing me :laugh:
  • DMRN0125
    DMRN0125 Posts: 87
    Options
    I am restarting on the 9th. I started a few weeks ago but had to have a procedure on my elbow that took me out of the game for 1.5 weeks....Looking forward to Monday!!!!
  • StellaGurl
    Options
    I received my package in the mail today and joined this site today. I'm so excited to see there are people on here starting on the 9th. I plan to post as well. This is my first time ever approaching a "program" like this, online support! I know I will need it so I'd love to return the favor and help support someone as well. Looking forward to the next 90 days :wink:

~Stella
  • kkblackburn
    Options
    I did the first DVD today. I had a baby 7 weeks ago, am 39, have 6 kids, and work full time. I started working out 4 weeks after birth and have been doing 2 a days for a week. I am up running 2.3 miles, doing elliptical and turbo fire. I plan on using those as my cardio. I start back to work Monday so we will see how it goes.
  • Daisy80
    Options
    Hi all

Tomorrow is the day! I am a bit worried as I was struck down with a horrible cold all week. Today was my first day outside after a week and it was so tiring and I felt quite ill again. If that is what a bit of shopping does I am not sure what 2 workouts a day will do. I will definitely give it a go tomorrow and see how it goes. I really don't want to wait another week but at the same time I don't want to have a bad start....Fingers crossed!
  • teach2121
    Options
    Tomorrow is the day!!! I'm soooo pumped to start this program and lifestyle change! Daisy...I really hope you feel better..just listen to your body..it will tell you what to do. Talk to you all soon!
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Mine came early. Looks like I get to start tomorrrow:),
  • Daisy80
    Options
    Tomorrow is the day!!! I'm soooo pumped to start this program and lifestyle change! Daisy...I really hope you feel better..just listen to your body..it will tell you what to do. Talk to you all soon!

Thank you! That's what I will do! I would be so disappointed if I can't start it tomorrow. I have been waiting for sooooooo long!
  • Daisy80
    Options
    Mine came early. Looks like I get to start tomorrrow:),

Yay :drinker:
  • kkblackburn
    Options
    Day 2 is easter but I still came home and got day 2 done. I have not been able to do th twice a day yet, but will get it in a few times this week.
  • teach2121
    Options
    Sooo glad you'll be able to join us!!
  • thetoolqueen
    Options
    All set for tomorrow. Bought groceries for kickstart and I was a little bit in sticker shock. So I guess I will really be eating it because I can't afford not to, LOL.

I also start a new job (remodeler) tomorrow, so it's gonna be a challenge.

But let's do this!
  • sm0113
    sm0113 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm starting te 9th! well, restarting. I started it about a month ago and fell off the wagon, but it's time to get back on! Good luck to you all! :)
  • teach2121
    Options
    Good luck today everyone!!! I look forward to hearing from everyone later :) I've got my exercise clothes on and hrm on ready to go!!!
  • Daisy80
    Options
    Hi all!

Yay workout 1 is done!! So happy. I loved it! I think it is a great workout. Yes it is for the beginner but I think it is great to ease in slowly as it doesn't seem as daunting then. It was also great as I am still quite week due to 8 days of a cold. I did have to stop a couple of times. Especially for the 2nd set of planks I thought I will be sick :sick:

Felt pretty light headed after but over the moon that I still did it no matter what. :wink:

I am planning to do the kickstart week but I thought to ease myself in slowly so today I will just do 1 workout and then 2 from tomorrow.

I am also following the 7 Day Kickstart meal plan and had the scrambled eggs with salmon for breakfast and it was really nice! Off for a shower and then I'll make the veg soup and chicken.

What is everyone else doing? Kickstart or not? Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Daisy