Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi Tim Biss,
    Good Morning,

Last two weeks no serious excercise but still I am happy :smile: as I didn't put on weight.

Please log same weight for me.

LW: 77 kg
    CW: 77 kg

Best of luck to all members.:flowerforyou:
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    LW: 232.2 (03/26/12)
    CW: 231.4 (04/02/12)
    Lost: 0.8
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    :-( CW305. LWW304.2 up .8 lbs. Going wrong way. Giid luck all. !!
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Well another week has passed. It looks like some of our group has been missing in action for a while now and I may have to do a little culling of the chart. If you are interested, Apolloag, the original founder of Men on a Mission has started up a new thread. If you are interested, I'll send you an invitation to join. I don't think I'll be participating in that one but haven't 100% decided yet.

Todd is again this weeks biggest loser and he has reached his first goal of 100 pounds. I am at a loss to say how proud I am to be able to see my friend acheive this. Best of luck on getting to the next goal, I'm sure you will hit that one ahead of schedule too.

Here is this week's chart.

WeekofMar26.jpg
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey Gentlemen,
    I celebrated hitting my intermediate goal last weekend. Cost me a couple of lbs, but it was worth it. (Itialian Trio, Bacon pancakes, All meat grinder...mmmmm).
    I have adjusted my goal weight down 10 lbs. Decided that for my 25th wedding anniversary, I should weigh what I did when I got married. (195 lbs). Then I'll settle in around 200 as my weight to maintain.
    I need an average loss of 15 lbs per month to attain my goal.

Here are my numbers for the report.

SW -381
    GW - 190 (Adjusted down from 200)
    LW - 280.5
    CW - 276.5
    WT - 4.0
    TWL - 104.5
    DLP - 04/6/12
  • tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter everyone!

Down a pound to 253lb this week. Had a few NSVs this week so life is good!
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Been off on Spring Break an not keeping track of calories or exercising regularly. This weeks' weight is 194.0 a little over 5# gain over the last couple of weeks.

Back at it on Monday.
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter everyone!

Ok. I've got to ask. Please tell the new guy what an "NSV" is. Thanks.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Happy Easter everyone!

Ok. I've got to ask. Please tell the new guy what an "NSV" is. Thanks.

Non Scale Victory. Like adding notches to a belt or old clothes once again fitting, etc...
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi Tim Boss :glasses: ,
    Good Morning,

This week was excellent as I continued my Work Outs, and one Good News is I bought Digital Weighing Scale, so, I will start reporting all small changes from now on.

LW: 77 kg
    CW: 76.4 kg
    LOSS: 0.9 lbs

Best of luck to all members. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    LW: 316
    TW: 314

dropped 2 lbs. :drinker:
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Gooood morning fellow Men! Today is, I believe, my 461st consecutive day on MFP. I usually delete the little auto pop up that comes every 5 days.

Today is also the start of a new program I am going to try. I've done pretty good to this point but I have been stagnant for at least the last 8 months or so. So, time for something different.

My best friend, Toddhbrown, has lost over 100 pounds in the last 3 months. I know some of you will think this is waaay too much to lose that fast and at one time, I would have been right there with you. But, watching Todd's progress and how he looks and feels now has made me rethink a few things.

First off, this is no miracle drug or anything like that. Just nutrition and exercise. The only thing is, is that you are assisted on the nutrition side of things. Kinda like Jenny or Nutrisystem taken to the next level.

Another thing about Todd, look up "Intensity" in the dictionary and you will see his picture. His results are nowhere near typical. If I can do half as well as he has, I will be very happy.

For those of you interested, it's called Medifast. Here is a link to their site http://www.medifast1.com/index.jsp

Wish me luck.

ps, Todd- I hope you don't mind the constant plugs, but I just can't say enough how impressed I am. Kudos.
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    CW: 231.4 (04/02/12)
    CW: 230.6 (04/09/12)
    Lost: .08
  • StevLL
    Options
    Good job all. LWW 305 CW 304 down 1lb. Fighting this 2 lb yo-yo, but starting to not worry about it as the body is changing. Can put on my 42 inch jeans now and making my 44's my outside chore pants till they disintergrate or I get into 40's. Donated all my 4XL shirts and shorts. Have a great week!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Nice job this week everyone. Seems we are having more and more MIA's. If any of you are MFP friends with our wayward Mission brothers, please send them a little poke reminding them to either send in an update or be voted off the island.

Todd is again the top dog but we'll see what next week brings. Here you go guys.

WeekofApril2.jpg
  • StevLL
    Options
    Yesterday I was 305, tonight 301.6 I should have waited to weigh in. I'm gonna have a big number next week.
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I am still here Tim. Family came in for the holiday and disrupted the routine. I will catch it at my regular check in later this week.
  • StarGeezer
    StarGeezer Posts: 351
    Options
    Sorry for not checking in for a couple weeks. I keep gaining and re-losing the same 2-3 lbs every 2-3 days. Gettin' on my nerves, haven't had any recordable loss in about 3 weeks.

TL;DR ... No change... AGAIN! :grumble:
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Checking in:

LWW: 194.0
    CW: 191.2
    Loss: 2.8
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    LWW - 244 lbs
    CWW - 246 lbs

Not quite sure what to attribute the gain to. I will need to monitor things more closely. Hope you guys had a great week. Let's keep moving this forward.