How tall are you?

Options

Replies

• katiegc
    katiegc Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 6 feet tall and love heels. Walking around being 6'3" is fun! My 5'11" husband loves it too.
  • Jessica_Henry74
    Options
    I'm 5'11 :)
  • Pip_squeak
    Pip_squeak Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm only 6'5". I saw the title said for tall women and included men that like tall women.......

FYI.... I like tall women. :smile:
  • ShannaSwitzer
    ShannaSwitzer Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    5'11"
  • ahoag_83
    ahoag_83 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    5'9" and I love wearing heels...even if I am taller than my husband! ;)
  • sixfootaliw
    Options
    I'm 6' and a couple of inches taller than hubby. I rarely wear heels but that is more because they are uncomfortable than because of my height. Oh and I hit my head on the beams in my favourite pub when I wear heels!

As I have got older I have started to love my height. I am taken far more seriously at work, especially by the men! People listen to me. I have always enjoyed the fact that I stand out in a crowd without having to make any effort too!

The only downside to me is clothes and shoe shopping!

Ali
  • joesjo
    joesjo Posts: 10
    Options
    Just shy of 5'10'', which is like being a giant where I live (Miami)! Love flats and heels, but definitely tower over people when I wear heels since I am not a fan of small ones. I love it now, but hated it growing up because I was taller than all of the boys, too, which carried on into dating since many guys here are not attracted to tall girls! I dated shorter men, but I am happy to be with a wonderful guy from Sweden, where I'd probably be about average height, haha! :)
  • jeffica5091
    jeffica5091 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am 6'2 and have a large frame
  • according2lizz
    Options
    I'm about 5'11"...love wearing heels but only when I'm with tall people (well tall guys :wink: ) lol need to find me one of those too!
  • lillina12
    Options
    Hi All, new here, so I'm recording my claim to be tall :wink:

5'9.5" and love heels, though they make my feet hurt when I wear them for long, so I'm in flats most of my life. I do get tired of being tallest in every group, standing in the back for every photo, etc, but mostly being tall is great. I wouldn't have said so in high school. :ohwell:
  • angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    5'11
  • Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Almost 5'10", and the hubby is a few inches shorter than I am. I'm looking forward to being able to wear heels again, but he's not looking forward to me being even taller (thought he does love his tall woman).
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    6' 1' * yep, I wear heels!
  • jeffica5091
    jeffica5091 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'2 and loving it
  • Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    What I hate most is that apparently you can be tall OR you can be fat - apparently you cannot be both - according to the apparel industry anyway! They have finally just started making "tall" a mainstream sizing here in Canada.... but ever see any tall plus sized clothing??? I haven't. So you can get pants that fit, but they'll always look like capris. And don't even get me started on tights or pantyhose.

Agree so much. I can sometimes find pants that fit at Catherine's. And being tall AND fat AND pregnant? I had to special order a pair of adjustable sweatpants, and they were huge. Fortunately my tops all stretched to fit my belly, and I mostly wore shorts around the house. I telecommuted back then, thank goodness!
  • AshleyChanel
    Options
    5'8" & I Love Heels!
  • lvondy
    lvondy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    5' 9" and I don't wear heels because I'm too clumsy, I wish I could though!
  • tickleandslapp
    tickleandslapp Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    5.9 and wear 5 1/2 inch wedges and pumps with pride!!!
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I'm 6ft tall and ALWAYS wear heels. My tallest heels bring me in at 6' 4".
    As an adult I love my hieght but was not so keen at school, I was always the one left standing at the school disco boo, hoo.
    I gotta say though, my hieght was probably the best contraception my mother could've hoped for lol.
    Once I'd left school, then the guys noticed me.
    My darling hubby is 5' 7" and I insisted on my heels on our wedding day!
  • Daytonsmommy
    Daytonsmommy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and I wear heels pretty much every day. I was never confident enough to wear them through out high school until the boys started catching up in college :wink: Now I'm married to a man who's 6'2 so I wear whatever shoes I like :drinker: