Active Judder's Please

kel7298
kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
edited October 16 in Social Groups
Please respond to this topic if you are actively JUDDDing. Good way to find friends in need of help and support. :smile:

Replies

• Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    I'm here!
  • mainewoodsmom
    mainewoodsmom Posts: 5 Member
    Me too!
  • leah02
    leah02 Posts: 40 Member
    I'm loving it!!!!
  • Kissacottontail
    Kissacottontail Posts: 6 Member
    JUDDD is a lifesaver, I love it.
  • Juddding here :)
  • Manday
    Manday Posts: 2 Member
    Just started...today is my first Down Day
  • hazelsmrf
    hazelsmrf Posts: 96 Member
    Me me... I mostly post over at LCF but I've been using MFP to keep track of my daily intake, switched from Fitday PC this week :)
  • ellgee
    ellgee Posts: 6 Member
    Why hello y'all! I haven't visited here in forever but I see some buddies from lowcarbfriends!:smile:
  • Erika1962
    Erika1962 Posts: 187 Member
    Just started about 2 weeks ago ! Loving it so far !
  • Keiras_Mom
    Welcome! This is the best WOE! :drinker:
  • jodeeras
    jodeeras Posts: 3
    Hello,

I joined today - officially started JUDDDing last Thursday. Loving it so far!
    :smile:
  • Keiras_Mom
    Welcome Jodeeras!
  • sunnycam
    sunnycam Posts: 71 Member
    I started JUDDD a week ago... so far, so good! :happy:
  • kel7298
    Welcome to the group everyone!
  • WildPlace
    WildPlace Posts: 21 Member
    Hi all, i'm just starting out, getting on great with JUDDD so far :-)
  • Keiras_Mom
    Welcome Sunnycam and WildPlace!
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Started juddd again!! :)
  • NonnyK
    NonnyK Posts: 35 Member
    Hey there!! On my second week of JUDDD and loving it!! :happy:
  • ZivileZu
    ZivileZu Posts: 56 Member
    I have just restarted this week. 2nd down day... a bit struggling.
  • Erika1962
    Erika1962 Posts: 187 Member
    Hello to all the newbies from a newbie! :flowerforyou:
  • WildPlace
    Hi Sylivie, I found the first two down days the hardest - i made sure to keep myself occupied and drank plenty of water. Good luck!
  • ZivileZu
    ZivileZu Posts: 56 Member
    Thanks @WildPlace :) I sort of got through the day with 442 calories. Proud of self. I did this WOE before, had amazing results and managed to keep if off for months even after I stopped. Its the only thing that actually seems to work for me. Im glad that here's this community of people who follow the same principles as well.
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    i love JUDDD i was doing 1500 cals before plus exercise cals but i feel my weight loss was so slow. i started juddd last week and i feel like it's going a lot faster! amazing how changing your routine can help!
  • kel7298
    Welcome all. So glad to have u
  • jaquibleu
    jaquibleu Posts: 7 Member
    I just started JUDDD this week and have been very close to my target #s. Like so many people have said, low carb alone just wasn't giving me the results I wanted, despite the exercise. We'll just see what happens, though on my up days I don't intend on stuffing myself with 'carbage'!
  • kel7298
    Hi jaquibleu. It sounds like you definitely have a plan in place. That helps! Good luck!
  • jaquibleu
    Thanks, Kel. I was up 1.5 lbs this morning but I guess I still need to tweak my calories.
  • kel7298
    It could have been a number of things, ie, water, sodium. Try weighing only once a week, in the morning, after a DD. The number that worked best for me (I exercise) were 600/1800. Sometimes I didn't hit those numbers, but I was close.
  • jaquibleu
    We had a very bad storm this afternoon, which left us with some broken windows and missing gutters. The power was out for about 3 hours, so no crablegs and steak tonight! After the power came on we went to McD's and right now my calories stand at 1668, which is about 300 calories short of what I am supposed to have. I'm off in search of additional food in the cupboard, though I do not like eating this late at night.
  • WildPlace
    Hi jaquibleu! Welcome, i'm quite a new JUDDDer, coming up to a month now and loving it.

Good luck!

Evie
This discussion has been closed.