Options

Replies

• Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    so far this month...
    ME: 7
    BED: 0

i had a slice of cheesecake today though. now i feel guilty as if i've binged when i know that's only 300 extra calories instead of the usual 3000+ binges i have. why do i still feel like *kitten*?!

I often have this problem too. IMO it is because our illnesses aren't about food, they are about our behavior. It takes practice to stop feeling guilty about indulging.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    As of June 1, 2012 (June goal: Not to binge more than 9 days)

ME - 4
    BED - 3

At home and out and about running errands for convention. Had some binge behaviors going despite not being hungry. Not too bad but can not count it as a ME day, but I have had much worse days. I did fight it and made some good strides but I did not win today. There is always tomorrow.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    As of June 1st

Me: 5
    Ed: 2
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I love seeing lots of good days! Fridays can be tough for me but I'm ready to make it through : )
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

ME - 5
    BED - 3

One day down for the weekend! Me, Yay!! Weekends are tough but I am busy this weekend so it will be easier for me this weekend! One day at a time!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    As of June 1st

Me: 6

Great job yesterday Mollie! :drinker:
  • maryloomis
    maryloomis Posts: 20
    Options
    Ed: 3

Yesterday I did binge, but not as much as usual so I am trying not to beat myself up too bad. Today was a better day.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

ME - 6
    BED - 3

2 down 1 day to go! Good job Diane and Mary!! We can do it, hopefully today was good for you guys also.
  • jessicaaa456
    jessicaaa456 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    ME: 8
    BED: 1
    yesterday was one of my 4000 cal binges in the evening. toast, cereal, steamed buns, brownies and shortbread. then ordered a chinese. ate till i couldn't move, and really wanted to purge (i have never purged ever) but the feeling was so uncomfortable. was frustrated that i gained 2 pounds from eating a lil more than the week before but still 1400-2000 a day which i should tecnically lose on.
    another binge i feel is coming today. im thinking 'fresh start monday, new week'. this is probably wrong
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    As of June 1st

Me: 7
  • jessicaaa456
    jessicaaa456 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Me: 8
    Bed: 2

weekend over now back to business i hope. although i am tempted to binge more and more now that i've started
  • yamagatafan
    yamagatafan Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Darn it, meant to check back at the begining of June to see if you were re-starting...now I am not sure of my tally. So I guess I will start out today and keep going. We had gone camping and that is BAD for my eating. But on the way home my hubby and I had a conversation that our camping trips have just turned into eating free-for-alls and that has got to stop. Next camping trip is scheduled for the 4th, so we will see how we prep for that one.

As of June 10th -
    ME: 0
  • Behavior_Modification
    Options
    As of June 1st

Me: 8
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

ME - 7
    BED - 3
  • maryloomis
    Options
    Through June 10 -

Ed: 4

Weekends are always a struggle for me, and this past one was no exception. I am determined to plan better and do better next weekend.
  • yamagatafan
    yamagatafan Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Still a little early in the evening but I am safe. As of June 10 -

ME: 1
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

ME - 7
    BED - 4

was off work today and at home and tried to use copy skills to fight off urges to binge but was unsuccessful. Tomorrow is another day! Still ahead so I am winning the battle so far this month.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Through June 10 -

Ed: 4

Weekends are always a struggle for me, and this past one was no exception. I am determined to plan better and do better next weekend.

That is all we can do Mary when we have a bad weekend. Weekends are the toughest time for many of us with BED. I try to stay busy but this is not always possible. Keep up the good work checking in.
  • maryloomis
    Options
    Through June 11th:

Ed: 5

I blew it yesterday and knew I was eating to stuff my feelings but did it anyway. I told myself in the moment that it wasn't so bad but it was and today I feel miserable about myself. I just planned my food for today and am going to do my best to stick with my plan. I have heard that we can't think our way into right acting, but we can act our way into right thinking. Today I am going to do the right actions and watch for some positive effects in my thinking.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Good plan Mary. Good job on checking in too! I like your comment about our actions too. One day at a time and today is a new day!