Advanced BodyRockers

Options

Replies

• Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Still at it, really struggling lately so just done a 15 min ab routine off youtube - so sore!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did Sean's workout, the one where you cycle 4 exercises through the 4 min interval. I was only able to do 1 cycle through within 4 min. It's hardcore. I look at his other workout today, and decided to save it for Monday before it looked tough. I did interval on the bike and weight lifting today.
  • qtiekiki
    Options
    30/10 interval, 6 rounds

1) 2 x Squat Jumps & 2 x Sumo Squat – 20lbs sandbag: 6.5/6/6.5/6.5/7/7

2) 4 x Tuck Jumps + 4 x Tricep Push-Ups: 1.75/1.75/1.75/1.75//1.75/1.75

3) Swing – 20lbs kettlebell: 12/15/17/17/18/18

4) 4 x Ski Abs, 4 x In & Out, 4 x Floor Plank Jumps: 2/2/2/2/2/2
  • qtiekiki
    Options
    ‎Sean's Real Time Workout from today.
    1) Lateral Side Jumps - 50/50
    2) 3 walking push ups 5 mountain climbers - 4/4
    3) 5 hops to left elbow 5 knee ups - 3/3
    4) 5 hops to right elbow 5 knee ups - 3/3
    5) Star Abs Outs - 23/28
    6) Bent Over Rows - 2x20lbs dumbbells (sub for Reverse Pull Ups) - 16/12

Weight lifting - 35lbs barbell (it was a too light; I didn't know DH took 10lbs off to use somewhere else.)
    5x5 squats
    5x5 bench presses
    5x5 bent over rows
    1 pull up

6 min yoga cool down/stretch.
  • qtiekiki
    Options
    Who's still here?
  • Jade17694
    Options
    I'm still here, pop in and see what everyone's done but dont always post because i dont count my reps anymore i literally just make sure i do at least 100 a day now uploading some up to date progress pics :)
  • qtiekiki
    Options
    Ok... I was like maybe I should stop posting. LOL.
  • qtiekiki
    Options
    1) 2 Switch Lunges 2 Jacks: 11/11
    2) Elevated Crockadile Push Ups: 16/12
    3) Touch Downs: 56/56
    4) Squat Jumps Touching The Floor: 26/33
    5) Dive Bombers: 10/11
    6) Half Burpee Sand Bag Rows - 20lbs: 15/17

Weight - 35lbs barbell (waiting for DH to pick up the 15lbs plates)
    5x5 squats
    5x5 deadlifts
    5x5 shoulder presses
    3 pull ups

10 min yoga cool down/stretch
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    Who's still here?

I am! I keep forgetting to update my scores, I find it harder to write them down on the realtime workouts!! they really push me & I am a bit behind on the workouts as I was ill for about 5 days.

I am officially moving into 'intermediate' :happy:
  • myrtille
    myrtille Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm still here :) I was on holiday in Greece though for a week but I'm back!
    About Bodyrock I've actually been doing more of the older workouts on their site when Zuzana was still hosting as well as Zuzana's new workouts (ZWOWs)because for some reason I prefer them and she inspires me more than Lisa (though I have nothing against her and she's very motivated and dedicated) so I don't know if I should post my scores here or not since you probably are all doing the newer bodyrock workouts!
    But anyways great scores everyone and keep going!!
  • Jade17694
    Options
    About Bodyrock I've actually been doing more of the older workouts on their site when Zuzana was still hosting as well as Zuzana's new workouts (ZWOWs)because for some reason I prefer them and she inspires me more than Lisa (though I have nothing against her and she's very motivated and dedicated) so I don't know if I should post my scores here or not since you probably are all doing the newer bodyrock workouts!

Yes post them!:bigsmile:
  • qtiekiki
    Options

Yes post them!:bigsmile:

Agreed. Post any of your workouts. It's nice to see what others are doing.
  • qtiekiki
    Options
    I did the Hot Butt Workout from July 1st. It's a rep challenge. It took me 42:30. Also did weights and yoga for stretching.
  • Jade17694
    Options
    I done 200 reps and running up and down stairs. I've really gone down hill. I daren't weigh myself again until i'm comfortable with the way my stomach looks - i look pregnant atm :frown: back at bodyrock routines tomorrow i think.
  • qtiekiki
    Options
    Just watched "Wow" *kitten* Workout, the he new host has really bad form for squat and lunge, and she does the sandbag swing wrong. I hope she fixes that. I am going to do that workout tonight.
  • qtiekiki
    Options
    Bodyrock "WOW" *kitten* Workout
    1) Forward Lunge With Squat - 20lbs sandbag: 12/10/10
    2) Burpee 2 Squat Jumps: 12/9/11
    3) 2 arms get ups: 10/11/11
    4) Kettlebell swing - 20lbs: 28/28/28

Weights
    5x5 65lbs squats
    5x5 65lbs deadlifts
    5x5 35lbs shoulder presses
    2+1 pull ups
    2x8 hanging knee raises

14 min yoga cool down/stretch
  • jj3120
    Options
    Just watched "Wow" *kitten* Workout, the he new host has really bad form for squat and lunge, and she does the sandbag swing wrong. I hope she fixes that. I am going to do that workout tonight.

I spotted that! I always watch closely for correct form, so guests need to be doing it right especially if it's a new move & for people who are new to it.
  • qtiekiki
    Options
    I did this circuit I found on pinterest last night. I used the 20 lbs sandbag with the squats, squat jumps, and lunges. I also did 16 lunges instead of 15 lunges, so that both legs had equal reps.

170222060886291990_8h2xKEHh_c.jpg
  • qtiekiki
    Options
    I found this blog from pinterest: http://calicrossfit.blogspot.com/ and did the 7/10/12 WOD.

For time - I finished in 18:21.
    70 burpees
    60 weighted sit ups - 8lbs medicine ball
    50 kettlebell swing - 20lbs
    40 squats - 20lbs sandbag
    30 push ups

Other stuffs I did.
    4 pull ups
    3x10 hanging knee raises
    3 knee to elbows (these are killer)
  • jj3120