Hello

Options
124»

Replies

• FlTGlRL
    FlTGlRL Posts: 239
    Options
    I just learned about this program today and am totally excited to get started. Going to use today and tomorrow as my time to get prepared. Just wanted to say "hi"

Well hello and welcome. :flowerforyou:
    Please keep us posted as you go along. I especially love hearing about the 1st week!
  • debwaid
    debwaid Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I just learned about this program today and am totally excited to get started. Going to use today and tomorrow as my time to get prepared. Just wanted to say "hi"
    Hello, welcome and good luck! I am totally loving this program! Feel free to friend me if you like!!
  • toque88
    toque88 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I just started! Week 1 Day three today. I'm pretty busy so I may have some extra rest days. I'm also training for a 5k in mid May so will be doing some cardio prior to Phase 2. I'm excited! Using this program as a way to train for the Warrior Dash - Copper Mountain, CO in August 2012.
  • debwaid
    Options
    Awesome! It's a really good program!!
  • viclee1
    viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am on week 4 of the program and just found this newer group, I'm also on the fb group. Nice to see you all!!
  • debwaid
    Options
    I am on week 4 of the program and just found this newer group, I'm also on the fb group. Nice to see you all!!
    Hi I think I know you!!!! :wink: What do you think of the Facebook group??
  • SeetyPea
    SeetyPea Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I am new to MFP and just started researching Jamie's Live fit program. I am currently in a cast and will be for the next 3 weeks then on to a boot for who know how long, while I do PT. With all of that being said I would like to really focus on my food intake (following her plan) and doing some exercise as permitted by the Dr and my body. I am hoping to get insight on others weekly meal planning and whta "real" people eat. lol I hope my being in this group even though I am unable to follow the phases is ok with you all, if not please feel free to say so and I'll come back once I'm able to do the program fully! :)
  • Ogoody
    Ogoody Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello All! I'm new to MFP and to Live Fit. I'm am now approaching Week 3 and so far it's been fun. I'm interested in finding friends currently doing the program, have done it or those looking to go at this together! So glad I found this group!
  • debwaid
    Options
    Hello All! I'm new to MFP and to Live Fit. I'm am now approaching Week 3 and so far it's been fun. I'm interested in finding friends currently doing the program, have done it or those looking to go at this together! So glad I found this group!
    Hi! I am no longer doing her program but I am continue to lift! I am doing James Wilson's Body Earned (he worked with Jamie).
    Good luck! It is a great program....I loved it!
  • kalynn06
    kalynn06 Posts: 368 Member
    Options

I'm finishing up week 5. I'm pretty happy with it thus far, though I'm mainly adapting it to do without machines at home.