Options

Replies

• JPenny12
    JPenny12 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Jen
    Where do you live? Alberta, Canada
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Blizzards from Dairy Queen
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Motivation. I give up easily.
    What's your favorite exercise? Anything that feels more fun and recreational than working out. IE dancing, rock climbing, hiking, etc.
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Yoga
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Thighs
    What part of your body do you like the most? upper body
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Maintaing consistency of exercise into my life
  • AquaDITN
    AquaDITN Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Kelli
    Where do you live? Mississippi
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Bad carbs: breads, pastas, salty foods, cheeses
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Time/scheduling. Have a 7month old baby.
    What's your favorite exercise? Kickboxing and lifting
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Heavier lifting
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Mid-section and thighs
    What part of your body do you like the most? Arms and shoulders
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? To just stick to it and be one hot mama! Be a good (healthy) example for my daughter.
  • runjenrun13
    Options
    What's your name? Jen
    Where do you live? Valladolid, Spain
    What are your food vices/ cheats? All kind of sweets!
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? My sedentary life (work from home)
    What's your favorite exercise? Biking and skating
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Running 10 km and Insanity
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Butt and thighs
    What part of your body do you like the most? Shoulders
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Be fit and all toned up!
  • bekah1301
    bekah1301 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Rebekah
    Where do you live? UK
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Chocolate and cheese (though not together...)
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? I love my food, and I have a sedentary job
    What's your favorite exercise? Body Pump classes and Zumba
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Yoga
    What is your biggest trouble spot? My middle
    What part of your body do you like the most? Shoulders and legs
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Improve flexibility, posture and lose some abdominal fat!
  • yehzoe
    yehzoe Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Hi im zoe :)
    Where do you live? I live in perth, Australia
    What are your food vices/ cheats? im a BIG chocolate fan! And hot chips seem to get the best of me!
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Pure laziness, better things to do then workout, but im getting there
    What's your favorite exercise? I love yoga! But i quite enjoy the burn of ab and leg/butt workouts :)
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Boxercise!! Looks fun
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Its back-fat betty!!
    What part of your body do you like the most? Hmmm my legs/butt probably....i like my back lol
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? To be healthy...and look sexy :) i'd like to learn how to properly commit to the gym.
  • lilkat_0087
    lilkat_0087 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Kat
    Where do you live? Canada
    What are your food vices/ cheats? chips!
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? motivation
    What's your favorite exercise? tie between yoga and running
    What exercise would you like to try this year? cross fit but I'm too scared.
    What is your biggest trouble spot? thighs
    What part of your body do you like the most? stomach
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? run my first race! hopefully a 10K in the fall.
  • LadyAshes
    LadyAshes Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Ashley
    Where do you live? Ponteix, SK
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Chips and Dip
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Sticking to a plan and being consistant
    What's your favorite exercise? Weightlifting
    What exercise would you like to try this year? I'm going to start and finish P90X
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Core
    What part of your body do you like the most? Back and arms
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? By the end of the year to be inspirational shape

Feel free to add me as a friend so we can all keep each other accountable. I have been on this website before and tragically deleted my account. Whoops! So here I am again and looking for pals!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Jennie
    Where do you live? Burlington, ON
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Nutella, Chocolate, Ice Cream, Fast Food, less healthy restaurant food, potato chips, alcohol, processed food (eg. sausage, bacon), candy
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? My love of pigging out on unhealthy food
    What's your favorite exercise? Turbo Jam and Yoga
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Turbo Fire
    What is your biggest trouble spot? My gut, and the cellulite on my butt and thighs
    What part of your body do you like the most? Aside from some wiggle, my arms are starting to shape up nicely
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? To be able to wear any Halloween costume I want

14877786.png
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! So glad to have found a group as such :) Whenever I tell people I know about how I need to get in shape, lose some flab, the common response is... but you are soooo skinny, the wind will blow u away.... but you are underweight (I so am NOT)... etc. accompanied with the eye-rolling and "are-you-crazy" looks. so yeah, u can imagine the kinda "support" I get frm my friends, colleagues, relatives. /sigh.

I get the same kind of thing. Except instead of you're underweight, I get, "if you lose any more weight, you'll disappear. But this is coming from people thinner than me!

14877786.png
  • FitzJill
    FitzJill Posts: 3
    Options
    What's your name? Jill
    Where do you live? Columbus, OH
    What are your food vices/ cheats? chips, cake, candy, cookies
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? eating too much, not working out enough
    What's your favorite exercise? yoga
    What exercise would you like to try this year? I just started running on a treadmill and I'm hoping I fall in love with it
    What is your biggest trouble spot? hips/cellulite thighs
    What part of your body do you like the most? waist
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? To be toned!
  • thisisheatherr
    thisisheatherr Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Heather
    Where do you live? New York, NY
    What are your food vices/ cheats? chips, chocolate
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? eating too much and not working out enough (both strength and cardio - I'm just lazy!)
    What's your favorite exercise? hot yoga, it's awesome!
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Weight training.
    What is your biggest trouble spot? The dreaded belly pooch.
    What part of your body do you like the most? My ... um ... hrm. Teeth?
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Ditch the skinnyfat and get to toned & fabulous!
  • lick_broccoli
    Options
    What's your name? Rhio
    Where do you live? Charleston, SC
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Coca Cola, carbs!
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Too quick to lose motivation
    What's your favorite exercise? Brazil Butt Lift, Slim in 6, 30 Day Shred, Pump It Up and Pilates
    What exercise would you like to try this year? I would just like to complete an entire program.
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Legs (thighs, fat above the knees!)
    What part of your body do you like the most? upper back and shoulders
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? To get toned up!
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Kim
    Where do you live? Wisconsin
    What are you food vices/cheats? diet coke, most junk food
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Lack of will power
    What is your favorite exercise? Wii Active
    What exercise would you like to try this year? I just want to make exercise a habit
    What is your biggest trouble spot? abdomen
    What part of your body do you like most? Arms
    What is your #1 fitness goal in 2012? To develop a healthier lifestyle and have increased energy by my 50th birthday Jan.2, 2013.
  • minnie_monroe
    Options
    Hy guys :)
    Im Minie from Europe. Food vices I have a lot cause Im a total sweet tooth :D So basically chocolate, cakes, cookies etc. I believe that right now nothing (and I truly believe it), nothing is holding me back because Im doing all that I can to be as fit as possible :D My favourite exercise would be the TurboFire workout, cause they are sooo fun :D I decided to give Chalean Extreme a change, and I really like it so far :) Im finishing my 2nd week already :) My biggest trouble spot would probably be my thighs, I used to think that my belly was my biggest problem area, but now I realize its quite lean (unlike how it used to). I like my belly the most now. My number 1 fitness/health goal in 2012 is not to gain any more weight by the end of the year, and maintain the way I look now, or even make myself a bit more toned.

Im looking forward to being an active member of this group :D talk to ya soon!
  • mangopeachgum
    Options
    What's your name: Aliya
    Where do you live: MI
    What are your food vices/ cheats: Little snacks here and there
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape: Too much snacking
    What's your favorite exercise: Ballet
    What exercise would you like to try this year: Zumba :D
    What is your biggest trouble spot: Abdomen
    What part of your body do you like the most: Legs
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012: Be as skinny/fit as possible for the December performance.
  • Kona2014
    Kona2014 Posts: 38
    Options
    What's your name? Sam
    Where do you live? England
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Biscuits
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Start well but motivation goes down hill
    What's your favorite exercise? Running
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Cycling (just started)
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Thighs
    What part of your body do you like the most? Arms
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? To run half-marathon distance in a good time
  • Annaruthus
    Annaruthus Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Ruthie
    Where do you live? Augusta, GA
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Chocolate chip cookies
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? small cheats
    What's your favorite exercise? weight lifting!
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Les Mills Bodyflow at Gold's Gym
    What is your biggest trouble spot? my glute-ham tie in (The area right under the butt cheek)
    What part of your body do you like the most? my six pack!
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Compete in the NPC Coastal USA competition, bikini division!
  • ally1130
    ally1130 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Alyson. I live in Columbia, MO. I really don't have one particular food vice or cheat. It seems like if I just start to cheat a little bit with one thing, it then becomes a two day feeding frenzy.. Yikes. One of my biggest vices and things most keeping me from getting in shape is smoking. I have been on again off again quitting for an entire year. My boy friend as well. We will go all week without smoking but it seems every other weekend we end up smoking again. YUCK! I HATE IT! My favorite exercise is running.. I would like to try bicycling this year. I have tried it in the past but I would like to give it a more dedicated go round. My biggest trouble spot are my thighs, boot, and hips (OMG). I like my flat belly but I would LOVE some abs.. My favorite part of my body is probably my lady lumps. My fitness health goal is to lift my booty an inch, get abs, and lose an inch or so on each thigh. :)

I originally had a goal of weighing 112, I am currently 118. I am 5'4 What are people's thoughts on this weight goal for my height. Too skinny, to fat, just right????
  • Annaruthus
    Annaruthus Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Your body type will kind of determine that. For instance, i'm only an inch shorter than you at 5'3", but I weigh 119 pounds. I have never been in better shape. I just weighed in at 119 lbs, 33" 24" 34" (chest, waist, hips) and 14.5% body fat. You may have a different body style than I do, so something like that is hard to say without pictures.
  • metalvegan
    metalvegan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Cara, 5'8, 126 lbs
    Where do you live? Ohio
    What are your food vices/ cheats? bread!
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Laziness - I come up with every excuse to not go to the gym
    What's your favorite exercise? I LOVED bikram yoga when I used to do it... Now it's a bit too expensive for my teacher's salary
    What exercise would you like to try this year? I love kickboxing and I'd like to get into that
    What is your biggest trouble spot? thighs ;(
    What part of your body do you like the most? my stomach!! It's always been pretty nice :)
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? I want to weigh 120 pounds and shed all that squishy fat. Six pounds to go!