EM2WL YouTube Videos

Options

Replies

• ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    New video to help clear up questions on setting activity level and what to do with the cut value.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKQF3_8LVI8&feature=g-upl
  • lee155
    lee155 Posts: 120
    Options
    New video to help clear up questions on setting activity level and what to do with the cut value.

Thank you for this. Just the explanation I needed :)
  • ANewLucia
    Options

Thank you for this. Just the explanation I needed :)

Glad to hear...I thought of it and actually was all alone in the car...that is so rare with 4 kids, so I had to take the opportunity:-)
  • 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    New vid posted!

Losing weight too slowly:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwvJDMi7KTk

It's a Kiki vid, so have some popcorn or cup o joe, cuz ya KNOW it's gonna be a ramble.... :laugh:
  • ANewLucia
    Options
    Hey Guys, don't know why I didn't think to ask before, but if the videos have blessed you in any way, please "Like" them on youtube and even share them with your Facebook friends. Help us to spread the word to Eat More 2 Weigh Less...help by paying it forward by sharing the word:flowerforyou:
  • justagirl2013
    justagirl2013 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    New vid posted!

Losing weight too slowly:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwvJDMi7KTk

It's a Kiki vid, so have some popcorn or cup o joe, cuz ya KNOW it's gonna be a ramble.... :laugh:

I grabbed my bowl of cereal and watched it. In the beginning I was so much more uncomfortable with losing weight slowly, in fact seeing that stupid number climbing terrified me! I think if I hadn't had a maid of honor dress to stay fitting in, I would have not cared as much as I did. However, now I'm really seeing downward trend, and I feel different. Now, the weight doesn't matter so much, what matters is that I just got rid of 12 pairs of jeans because they fall off of me. What matters is I can run, and run in good form without dying :laugh: ok well feeling like im dying :embarassed: I can even start to feel my breastbone now, something I haven't felt in a very long time. My collar bone is even starting to show! Unfortunately, I have a little saggy skin on my thighs :sad: But you know what? I'm fine with it. I'm finally really fine with this taking a year to happen! For me, being healthy is for the rest of my life, not just to be skinny, but to be healthy.

Now I kinda rambled, but Kiki, your videos make me laugh and I love your personality! I hate to say I haven't watched Lucia's yet, because I don't have hypothyroidism (but I should watch the tdee ones to get refreshed!)
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Love, love, LOVE these videos!!!!!!!!! I just watched Fat Rambles, Part 2 of Cut Value and Hypothyroidism!!

Thank you to both you lovely (and gorgeous!!) ladies for taking the time out of your busy schedules to make these videos! They are extremely helpful!!!

I've been liking the videos and sharing them on FB!!!
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Bump*
  • 120weeks
    120weeks Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I just watched "Is eating more for everyone?" and I enjoyed it so much. I have 80+ more pounds to lose still and I already planned on this being a long journey. That's totally ok with me and I am so excited to have a real plan in place.

Kiki, you are beautiful!!!!
  • Sid422
    Sid422 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new on MFP and found this info. reading through the message boards. Thank you SO much for the information, videos and patience to explain it all. Wish me luck!
  • ANewLucia
    Options
    Hey guys, a new video has been added:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktemRvtJ3UA

Take a moment to check it out...EM2WL presents a series of "Nuggets" to address hurdles that are sometimes self inflicted and others that are just a part of the process. Part 1 addresses instances where though calories are increased, they still aren't enough...if the calorie intake isn't enough weight gain can be the ending result. Don't despair...It can be fixed with some minor adjustments.

Lucia:flowerforyou:
  • ANewLucia
    Options
    Some more vids are on the way!
  • ANewLucia
    Options
    Hey guys we have been asked quite a few times, "How did EM2WL get started?" or "So...ummm...who is Kiki and Lucia?"...LOL...so we decided in celebration of hitting 5000 members we would each put together videos of our story...pray that you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7WMvI5P7IE&feature=plcp
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoNCFWty8mA&feature=plcp

Lucia:happy:
  • lucyhoneychurch
    lucyhoneychurch Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Love the new vids! Thanks for making them! You guys are truly a Dynamic Duo and we are all blessed to read your wisdom! :flowerforyou:
  • tinamaan1976
    tinamaan1976 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
  • amillionan1
    amillionan1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am new to EM2WL. I have been on myfitness pal since Jun and would like to try this form of losing weight because I have come to realize that I love food and I have been trying to eat less, but prefer to eat a little more. I went to the scooby calculator and I am having trouble determining if I should put in 3 to 5 hours a week or 5 to 6 hours strenuous. My workout routine is 7 days a week. I do weight training about 5 days a week and cardio 4 days. I do 2 days on and one day off with weight training and do cardio after a couple of those weight training days and then cardio only on two of those days. The weight training is about 45 mins and the cardio is about 26 minutes of High Interval Training. However I don't feel like its strenuous activities it is a little over 5 hours a week but not strenuous. Also I do little mini challenges that are on myfitness pal and a few that are on Tribe sports. They dont take that long to do. If you could please assist me on whether to put 3 to 5 because its not strenuous or do I put 5 to 6 because I do more than 5 hours a week even if its not strenuous. Thanks for any assistance.
  • ANewLucia
    Options
  • tenpets
    tenpets Posts: 423 Member
    Options

Thanks, Lucia! I just sent the link to my daughter who is due with their first baby in early August!! :-)
  • tenpets
    tenpets Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Hi,

I am new to EM2WL. I have been on myfitness pal since Jun and would like to try this form of losing weight because I have come to realize that I love food and I have been trying to eat less, but prefer to eat a little more. I went to the scooby calculator and I am having trouble determining if I should put in 3 to 5 hours a week or 5 to 6 hours strenuous. My workout routine is 7 days a week. I do weight training about 5 days a week and cardio 4 days. I do 2 days on and one day off with weight training and do cardio after a couple of those weight training days and then cardio only on two of those days. The weight training is about 45 mins and the cardio is about 26 minutes of High Interval Training. However I don't feel like its strenuous activities it is a little over 5 hours a week but not strenuous. Also I do little mini challenges that are on myfitness pal and a few that are on Tribe sports. They dont take that long to do. If you could please assist me on whether to put 3 to 5 because its not strenuous or do I put 5 to 6 because I do more than 5 hours a week even if its not strenuous. Thanks for any assistance.

Hello and welcome to EM2WL! It's a wonderful way to live. You are exercising A LOT, so definitely count all your hours. You would be in the 5-6 hour range. Don't worry about the "strenuous" terminology. Go by the actual hours. Enjoy eating more!!