Replies

• HAP63
    HAP63 Posts: 5
    Options
    6'2"...and I wear heels all the time!
  • ktwest2107
    ktwest2107 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    6'0 even, and I wanna wear heels. Ya'll are giving me confidence!!! :)
  • aysmith73
    aysmith73 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm 6 ft and on good days when my knee's are feeling good, I will put on some 4 in heels..
  • ChocoChocoBee
    Options
    I'm 6'2 and do wear heels. I definitely tower over my boyfriend and all the high school kids I torture on a daily basis. Barefoot Tess (Google) is a great website to buy shoes for those of us with big feet!

Ahhh!! I can buy shoes LoL Thank you!!:flowerforyou:
  • meeky81
    meeky81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 10 and HATE being tall! I would love to have the confidence some of you ladies have with heels! I feel like I stand out enough as it is around my 5ft 3 inch friends!

Hoping that with the weight loss, will come more confidence to stand out in a crowd! x
  • zenibear
    zenibear Posts: 4
    Options
    meeky I am like you, I hate being tall :( I am 5 10, hubby is an inch taller than me. I feel like a freak although I love to see other tall and taller women wearing heels and flaunting it! My daughter is 10 and going to be tall, her feet are already bigger than mine so I am trying not to give her a bad perception of being a tall woman. So far she loves being tall :)
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 1/2 or 1.79m.

I wear heels when I want to. Not bothered.
    Quite handy in crowds, you can see exactly where you are going ;).
  • Rohbean
    Rohbean Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    According to the doctor's office, I've shrunk a 1/2 inch, and I'm only 37. Am I supposed to be shrinking already? I'm now 5'8". :-(
  • niknakmac123
    niknakmac123 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 6ft and I love wearing heels. I wear them all the time.
  • orchid100ca
    Options
    6 ft 2.5 inches, and I always wear flats.. I usually shun away from any shoe with a bit of height to it (granted if I can find anything to fit my big ol' feet).. lol..
  • Kimminer77
    Kimminer77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11" and love heels, but don't wear them often...lol
  • twoboysnmygirl
    twoboysnmygirl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    According to the doctor's office, I've shrunk a 1/2 inch, and I'm only 37. Am I supposed to be shrinking already? I'm now 5'8". :-(

I'm 39 and I think I'm shrinking as well. I've always been 5'10" but I believe I'm actually 5'9 1/2" now. Booooooo, hissss!!!! Maybe when I lose the extra weight I will straighten up a bit and be my normal 5'10" self again??? ;)
  • Sodalites
    Sodalites Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm just shy of 5'11" and I never wear heels. I probably wouldn't wear them even if I was shorter though.
  • TwinkieOfMyEye
    Options
    I'm 5'10 & 3/4 and have always hated being so tall. I RARELY ever wear heels because I hate towering over everyone.
    I guess being called Giraffe and Stick during my school years kinda made a lasting impression on me. I like my height
    a little more now, but I'm still self conscience. On the plus side, when I gained 40 pounds, nobody noticed it except for me! LOL
  • CassieLOL
    CassieLOL Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 9" and sadly I tower over most boys in my school. ): I do love wearing heels though! People make comments like how I look like a giraffe when I wear them, but I'm proud of my height and proud to be rocking heels. (:
  • mattnjakesmom
    Options
    5'11
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'2 and I definitely wear heels, but only usually about 2" at most. I do have a pair of boots that are 4" heels, but I have a hard time walking in those. I love being tall and my 5'8 husband could care less that I tower over him!
  • marciale
    Options
    5ft 10 and I love my height and my heels....I have no qualms about being tall...love it..... :-)
  • regojess
    regojess Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'8" so all of you are taller than me but, am still the tallest of all my friends. I used to wear heels even at around 280 but, I gained weight and it hurts too much for my ankles now. I have a closet shoe hanger with all these shoes taunting me. I miss wearing them. Just more motivation to lose the weight!!
  • mscurvydiva1920
    Options
    5'9"...could never walk in heels..that **** takes coordination!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Same with me. I'm 5'9 and although I think heels are sexy, I'm not nearly coordinated enough to wear them on a regular basis!