TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (January)

Options
craigo3154
craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Craig @craigo3154.

Replies

• WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Happy to be back on the team in January. Trying to continue the process without the accountability did not go so well for me through December. Happy to say that most of the craziness/busyness has slowed back down a little and I'm excited to be able to return to a more normal lifestyle again. :) Happy New Year!
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to January! The end of December is kicking my butt so I'm ready to get back on track!
  • PlummerBecky
    PlummerBecky Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi team.... Doing it on my own didn't work real great... so hoping I can hit my target with the teams help. Starting tomorrow on logging in my food again
  • wewillbskinny
    wewillbskinny Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Happy to be back on the team in January. Trying to continue the process without the accountability did not go so well for me through December. Happy to say that most of the craziness/busyness has slowed back down a little and I'm excited to be able to return to a more normal lifestyle again. :) Happy New Year!
    Hi team.... Doing it on my own didn't work real great... so hoping I can hit my target with the teams help. Starting tomorrow on logging in my food again

Glad to have you both come back to the Big Butt Theory team and The Biggest Loser Challenge. Let's all get going together and have a great January! :)
  • wewillbskinny
    wewillbskinny Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to January! The end of December is kicking my butt so I'm ready to get back on track!

January is going to be better for both of us! I just know it. :)
  • SAHNinja
    SAHNinja Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to have found this group. Especially in the midst of holidays surrounded by the wrong types of food. I did end up gaining i believe, but it would have definitely been more if I hadnt been here
  • SamanthaLouiseMence
    Options
    Glad to be back for January - hopefully 2018 is my year for reaching my goal lol x
  • NerineLuna
    NerineLuna Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Trying to do the whole weight loss thing on my own didn't get me very far, so here's hoping it will work better with a group structure like this. Thanks for having me! :)
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    back again for January !
  • ladyj22
    ladyj22 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    So excited for the new year!! I put on some weight the past couple of weeks. Ready to look and feel amazing!
  • PlummerBecky
    PlummerBecky Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me to your friends... I only let Friends see my food log. I am hoping for support and success
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    ladyj22 wrote: »
    So excited for the new year!! I put on some weight the past couple of weeks. Ready to look and feel amazing!

@ladyj22. Happy to have you in Team The Big Butt Theory in January. To do this, however, you MUST post a starting weight and a weigh in day.

Preferably post starting weight and a weigh in day in the Registrations thread. ( http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10624736/january-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest ).

I cannot re-enrol you into the group without the starting weight and a weigh in day.
  • FitLifeCrossroads
    FitLifeCrossroads Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I feel 100% confident that this is my year to finally reach my goals! I'm looking to start thus year off strong. We got this!
  • baplumb
    baplumb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to getting started.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to start! My son is 7 weeks old as of yesterday so I'm ready to get serious about losing the baby weight.
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Looking forward to getting to know the new folks this month :)
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Happy to be here. This is my first time being a part of this challenge.
  • holly2e
    holly2e Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I’m just starting this challenge and looking forward to it. I have a baby who is 3 months old, so I’m ready to lose the baby weight (again - I have three older kids as well
  • Gwenfromnyc
    Gwenfromnyc Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Glad to recommit in January. December start great and got some hiccups. @craigo3154 Question: can I change my weigh day to Thursday? it was Wednesday.
  • SamanthaLouiseMence
    SamanthaLouiseMence Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year Big Butt Theory :) x
This discussion has been closed.