TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (January)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @FitLifeCrossroads, you just post your weight in this thread on your chosen weigh-in day each week.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Jan 2
    Tracking =yes
    calories =yes
    Exercise =yes
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Jan 2nd
    Tracking- Yes
    Calories- Yes
    Exercise- Yes, 30 min walk at home DVD

My Dr hasn't officially cleared me to exercise but he said walking was OK. But it's too cold for me to walk outside, especially with my little ones so I'll be doing the walk at home videos until I'm ok'd to do more ;)
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Username: Vnb_208
    Weigh in week: January Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's weight: 201.8
    Todays Weight: 203.8 (darn holidays)
  • karynclarke
    karynclarke Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    What a difference a 37 lb loss makes!!

On the day I started counting calories again July 22, I tried running a mile (I used to run regularly before breaking my ankle epically in July 2016). I attempted 1.2 miles and it took me 15 minutes 15 seconds and a hell of a lot of ankle pain.

I hadn't ran again until today, and completed the same run in 13 minutes 17 seconds, and no ankle pain!!

That's nearly 2 whole minutes quicker - both times with no training!

Looks like I can start running again as part of my cross training for roller derby, now just to get my *kitten* back to the gym for strength training and I should be set!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Jan 2nd
    Tracking- Yes
    Calories- Yes
    Exercise- Yes, 30 min walk at home DVD

My Dr hasn't officially cleared me to exercise but he said walking was OK. But it's too cold for me to walk outside, especially with my little ones so I'll be doing the walk at home videos until I'm ok'd to do more ;)

A walk at home video sounds like the perfect exercise for right now!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    What a difference a 37 lb loss makes!!

On the day I started counting calories again July 22, I tried running a mile (I used to run regularly before breaking my ankle epically in July 2016). I attempted 1.2 miles and it took me 15 minutes 15 seconds and a hell of a lot of ankle pain.

I hadn't ran again until today, and completed the same run in 13 minutes 17 seconds, and no ankle pain!!

That's nearly 2 whole minutes quicker - both times with no training!

Looks like I can start running again as part of my cross training for roller derby, now just to get my *kitten* back to the gym for strength training and I should be set!

What a great NSV!! Way to go, Karyn!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »

Yep!!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »

Yep!!

I was 196.4 beginning of Dec -99 lbs :( now starting back
  • FAR_from_FAT
    FAR_from_FAT Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Username: FAR_from_FAT
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wed
    Previous weeks weight: 174.2
    Today's Weight: 171.4
    I was in this same challenge from may- October. I was able to loose 20 lbs. I drifted away and now I'm back and only at 10 lbs.....

• Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Can I just say I'm on day 2 of my "Christmas cookie detox"....I'm eating carrot sticks and having chocolate withdrawals!
  • karynclarke
    karynclarke Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Accountability Challenge
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes, 1.2 mile run, plus gathered up all the Christmas decs, organised them into new stacking tubs ready to put in the attic once the tree comes down on Saturday.
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    1/3/18 Challenge:
    Logged: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No
  • SAHNinja
    SAHNinja Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Late again.. I'm sorry.

SAHNinja weigh in:
    Weigh in days: normally Monday
    Previous week: 217.4
    This week : 217.8

Re commitment starts now. My TKD classes have started back up for the year, I got a Just Dance game to encourage myself and my little ninja to get some extra movement going. Annnd in going to start Scooby's 100 push-up challenge. I may also try out a squats challenge. I would like my back side to be firmer and lifted up. Also heard push-ups and other chest exercises help out the ladies stand taller as well.. if not, at least I will be moving and getting stronger!!
  • primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Jan 3
    Logged: Y
    Calories: Y
    Excercise: Y 30 min walk
  • Stefbomb2020
    Stefbomb2020 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hello ppl. Good to see all of you'll doing great. Was down all these with dengue fever. Happy that I fought it out. But sad that I couldn't get here on time to join up back for this new year. Anyways will get back onto this group in Feb.. ..

Happy to tell ul that Im fine .but then sad at the same time that all that bed rest antibiotics and treatment made me gain all my weight back. But I gotta get back on track. So I'll be starting my weight loss journey this time with 10 times more enthusiasm.

Thank u for all ur support in 2017
  • wewillbskinny
    wewillbskinny Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Reanna143 wrote: »
    Hello ppl. Good to see all of you'll doing great. Was down all these with dengue fever. Happy that I fought it out. But sad that I couldn't get here on time to join up back for this new year. Anyways will get back onto this group in Feb.. ..

Happy to tell ul that Im fine .but then sad at the same time that all that bed rest antibiotics and treatment made me gain all my weight back. But I gotta get back on track. So I'll be starting my weight loss journey this time with 10 times more enthusiasm.

Thank u for all ur support in 2017

@Reanna143. So glad you are feeling better, and have your old drive back. You are more than welcome to stay in our group as a "Cheerleader" this month. You can continue to weighin as usual if you want, and come to our page to give and get support. Cheerleaders weights are not calculated into team totals so doesn't have any impact if you miss a weigh-in. It is a good way to stay involved with the team/challenge. We would love to have you here with us. That may be perfect for you as you regain your strength.:)
  • wewillbskinny
    Options
    1/3/18 - Mini-challenge

Tracking - yes
    Calories - yes
    Exercise - yes Cleaning house 1 - 1/2 hours.
    10,162 Steps.
  • wewillbskinny
    Options
    Username: FAR_from_FAT
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wed
    Previous weeks weight: 174.2
    Today's Weight: 171.4
    I was in this same challenge from may- October. I was able to loose 20 lbs. I drifted away and now I'm back and only at 10 lbs.....

@Far_from_Fat So glad you are back. Great weight loss this week. What a way to attack those 10 lbs!
  • RinsenRepeat
    RinsenRepeat Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Mini-challenge

Jan2
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise no

Jan 3
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise no