Hej! Ny i Danmark - From the United States! — Danish

Hej! Ny i Danmark - From the United States!

Indstillinger
ehandber
ehandber Indlæg: 1 Member
Hej!

I am new to Denmark, and new to MFP. My wife and I live in Denmark permanently now and are currently going to Sprogskole i Randers. This year I have turned 30 years old, left the United States and have come to Denmark to (eventually, after finishing language school) live and work here indefinitely. I am learning that Denmark will be a more difficult country in which to not drink alcohol (given up for the sake of health) and to eat healthier foods, but I still think it can be done!

I am excited about getting myself into shape, and was hoping to meet some Danes that also are interested in getting into shape.

-Erik

Kommentarer

• Lindberg83
    Lindberg83 Indlæg: 127 Member
    Indstillinger
    Hi Erik,

welcome to DK :) I'm trying to get back on track and getting myself into shape, preferably as it was before i was pregnant with my son. He's now 10 months old :) The time is limitted for exercise, but we have bought a jogger, so that Elliot can join our runs :)

i would really love, to get back on MFP every day, so my motivation stays high... i will add you as a friend, then we can "keep an eye" on eachother :)