Pound a Week Club

Replies

• Gawanne35
    Gawanne35 Posts: 2,670 Member
    edited March 2019
    Congrats from me SANDY as well. You do awfully well. I've virtually given up. Mikes just sent me a photo he's found of me at 43. I'll never look like that again. I don't even remember the dress I'm wearing. Think I'll just accept me as is. But you! ........ Have a glorious holiday girl!!! 🌴🌴🌴

• Gawanne35
    Well, I've gained roughly 3 lb since Christmas and the start of the atrocious weather.
    Down to business from yesterday on to get back to what I was which was 2lb over my happy weight.
    So I guess I actually gained
    3lb
  • pinkperil
    pinkperil Posts: 5,072 Member
    Lost 2 lbs but still require 4 lbs more to disappear before I get back to where I was before Christmas. This is a place I seem to return to every March!
  • Gawanne35
    Didn't lose a darn thing......which doesn't surprise me...talk about being born in the year of the pig.....meet Anne.
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,272 Member
    Friday 3/15/2019

Anne.............................stayed the same B)

Jackie............................lost 2 pounds :)<3

Sandy............................gained 1.2 pounds B)
  • pinkperil
    Stayed the same but since yesterday I succumbed to a pasty for lunch then 2 sausages with scrambled eggs on toast in the evening, what can I expect? :s
  • Gawanne35
    Hey, you are getting your strength up! I forgot to weigh in, hee hee which is just as well as I've just put together a huge batch of fish cakes to fry up for lunch. The upside of gaining weight, yes there really is one, we look facially younger! Well I do, and I ignore the rest of me which is easy being short sighted. I'm in a flamboyant mood today after dealing and having fun with a poor "computer technician".
    Went something like this. Indian voice "I'm calling from technical support about your computer". Me, in aged quackery voice, "my hooter? Nothing wrong with my hooter dear, I eat properly". Daren't post on general sneakers, lol. Ended up with back to Yorkshire voice telling East Indian voice to ***#@** off. I guess, alas, I'm no lady!
  • Sandydur
    Friday 3/22/2019

Sandy........................gained 0.5 pounds (seem to be going up instead of down)
  • Sandydur
    Friday 3/29/2019

Sandy......................Lost 0.2 pounds :)<3
  • Gawanne35
    I forgot again. Subconscious deliberate?
  • pinkperil
    Hmm, the 2 lbs lost a couple of weeks ago are back on... Must be the heavy glass of water I drank first thing!! 🤔
  • Gawanne35
    And I've just consumed my homemade porridge with raisins, so will definitely omit this week!
  • Sandydur
    4/5/2019

Sandy....................lost 0.4 pounds :)<3
  • Sandydur
    4/12/2019

Sandy.......................stayed the same :)
  • pinkperil
    At my pre op assessment yesterday at the hospital I was weighed in kilos so asked the nurse to convert to pounds for me. It seems late afternoon, fully clothed I've gained 4 lbs. Trying to make me feel better the nurse told me it might be my heavy shoes... I don't think trainers can weigh that much so I will accept I'm now way above my BMI. 😟😟
  • Sandydur
    Friday 4/19/2019

Sandy...............................lost 0.4 pounds :)<3
  • pinkperil
    My weight is all over the place, hot cross buns not helping, but this morning I was a fraction under the hospital weigh in so really no change. 😢
  • Gawanne35
    I'm still at the extra I gained over the winter, but two days ago decided to really try to at least get back to the pre winter weight and then hopefully move down from there.
    So you could say no change from previous recent weigh ins.
  • Sandydur
    Friday 4/26/2019

Anne,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,stayed the same

Sandy......................gained 0.3 pound (I can't get over this hurdle)
  • pinkperil
    Lost 1 lb but still many hurdles for me to get over Sandy!!