Options
    7.8 :(
  • wdnisbet
    wdnisbet Posts: 518 Member
    Options
  • judyvalentine512
    judyvalentine512 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    7.8 (140.4) I'm surpised it's this high this morning. I'm feeling weak and lightheaded again today, but not sick or anything. As my niece would say "Whatever"
  • wdnisbet
    Options
    110. Good reading. I was low yesterday evening and so skipped dinner insulin per my sliding scale. This reading validates that strategy.
  • judyvalentine512
    Options
    8.4 (151.2) Not liking this trend. Feeling much better after a day of mild housework and reading yesterday. Going birding with my sister and sister-in-law today. Fresh air will do me good.
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    BarneyRubbleMD Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I was on vacation for a week and did not do well keeping my blood sugars under control but back on track as of yesterday (Saturday) and this morning my FBG was 117 (better than the 250-300 I was getting while on vacation).
  • JaneKnoll1
    JaneKnoll1 Posts: 406 Member
    Options

8.4 (151.2) Not liking this trend. Feeling much better after a day of mild housework and reading yesterday. Going birding with my sister and sister-in-law today. Fresh air will do me good.
    That will be fun!! The last thing you want is diabetes burn out! Do the best you can with your diet and exercise and the doctor may have to adjust your medication or the dietician might have some suggestions!! Don't stress...that will drive your blood sugar up!! Enjoy our gorgeous day!!!!
  • JaneKnoll1
    Options
    5.3 (95.6) My blood sugar was 4.5 before bed so I had a whole wheat toast and peanut butter at 11:45pm...it's fine though and better than low overnight and then my liver pumping out glucose!
  • wdnisbet
    Options
    77. Maybe a little low.
  • melissa7662
    melissa7662 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
  • judyvalentine512
    Options
    12.2. (219.6). What the heck??
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    Options
    94 @ 848am today.
  • melissa7662
    melissa7662 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    111 at 6:30 am
  • leanmachine514
    leanmachine514 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    94 @ 848am today.
    Very good! You're back on track

Mine was a surprise this am 109. That's a lot lower than usual.

• judyvalentine512
    Options
    8.8 (158.4). A little lower than yesterday, but I know the problem, and more importantly, I know how to fix it.
  • JaneKnoll1
    Options
    8.8 (158.4). A little lower than yesterday, but I know the problem, and more importantly, I know how to fix it.
    Awesome!!!! Is it something you are eating or the time you are eating it or not eating??

• BarneyRubbleMD
    Options
    96 at 1039am today.
  • judyvalentine512
    Options
    JaneKnoll1 wrote: »
    Awesome!!!! Is it something you are eating or the time you are eating it or not eating??

It's what I'm eating and the time. I'm not being consistent the last few days (on a 'woe is me kick'), but it ended today. Ate a good low carb breakfast, and just came back from a 15+k bike ride along the canal. I'll test my blood shortly to see how it was affected.
  • JaneKnoll1
    Options
    JaneKnoll1 wrote: »

It's what I'm eating and the time. I'm not being consistent the last few days (on a 'woe is me kick'), but it ended today. Ate a good low carb breakfast, and just came back from a 15+k bike ride along the canal. I'll test my blood shortly to see how it was affected.
    Excellent!!! Don't test until you have been back an hour or it will be higher than if you wait. What a ride and a gorgeous route!!! Crossing my fingers for you!! I just came back from a windy dog walk!!