Options
  • odeshee
    odeshee Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    140, ate some before bed elevated my readings
  • swebb1103
    swebb1103 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    78. I was very ill last night and still not great this morning, so will have to watch it.
  • amyfrogred
    amyfrogred Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Okay this is a good day 114 finally under 130
  • ConleighS
    ConleighS Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
  • ConleighS
    Options
    swebb1103 wrote: »
    78. I was very ill last night and still not great this morning, so will have to watch it.

Hope you feel better.
  • swebb1103
    Options
    ConleighS wrote: »

Hope you feel better.

Thanks! I feel better this morning but due to upset stomach, missed my evening meds, so my fasting this morning was 163. Hoping to get back on track!
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    Still going along as usual - fasting between 90 and 101 every day the past 2 weeks.

I had a big old argument with my husband then had a 144 after lunch, which is as high as I've been in a while. I hate cortisol from stress! Reading the forums I see a lot of people say they cured their diabetes with diet and now they are no longer diabetic. Well, I may be well controlled but I definitely still am diabetic. I may have a 4.7 A1c but the slightest problem and my glucose leaps up. Fortunately, jumping on my exercise bike will still bring it down quickly.
  • swebb1103
    Options
    Still going along as usual - fasting between 90 and 101 every day the past 2 weeks.

I had a big old argument with my husband then had a 144 after lunch, which is as high as I've been in a while. I hate cortisol from stress! Reading the forums I see a lot of people say they cured their diabetes with diet and now they are no longer diabetic. Well, I may be well controlled but I definitely still am diabetic. I may have a 4.7 A1c but the slightest problem and my glucose leaps up. Fortunately, jumping on my exercise bike will still bring it down quickly.

I am under pretty tight control myself but as I have discovered, if I get sick, my numbers are all over the place. About 98% of the time my numbers are within the normal for non-diabetics, and the other 2% are high or low depending on how the rest of my body feels. It stinks!
  • ConleighS
    Options
    ConleighS wrote: »

Hope you feel better.

Thanks! I feel better this morning but due to upset stomach, missed my evening meds, so my fasting this morning was 163. Hoping to get back on track!

I am,sure you will. If I forget my Levemir I can be as high as 190 in the morning.
  • ConleighS
    Options
    83 this morning
  • swebb1103
    Options
  • ConleighS
    Options
    106 when I woke up. Then 89 a couple hours later.
  • odeshee
    Options
    Sunday 85
  • ConleighS
    Options
  • odeshee
    Options