If you do Keto and are looking for friends on here, post here

Options

Replies

• bashfulplatypus
    bashfulplatypus Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    37 year old stay at home mother of 2. 17lbs to go before I'm considered "normal" weight, but 30-40 to go before I really feel like myself again. Trying keto for the 2nd time in a year. I'm not much for sweet things but it was really hard for me to keep on this diet last time. I think my husband eating all he wants has really made it difficult. Now I've decided to do it again, and I need lots of friends on here to keep me motivated and remind me why I'm doing this!!
  • supatavi
    supatavi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Started Keto about 3 weeks ago and I'm down 18 pounds, I read Both Keto Clarity and The Art and Science of Low Carb Performance and have followed the guidelines they set forward along with tracking my metrics like fasted glucose, blood ketones, and macro-nutrient ratios. I have never shred weight so quickly but I would like to share ideas and get input from people on my same journey, so I would love people to add me.
  • bartdorman
    bartdorman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    3 months into Keto, down 38 pounds, planning on staying keto for life. Log my meals ever day and exercise is posted from run keeper and misfit. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • Linz1u
    Linz1u Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm Lindsay. This is my second day on keto and I'm so excited to be doing it! I am definitely looking for support and accountability. I will be recording weekly weigh-ins on YouTube as well. Any other vloggers here? My channel is LindsayLu.
  • 2gabbee
    2gabbee Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    New to Keto. Looking for friends & support. Feel free to add me. Request send message Keto so I know where friend request coming from.
  • hillaryketo
    hillaryketo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh add me also friends! tracking daily
  • PearBlossom9
    PearBlossom9 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Getting close to a month on keto and couldn't be happier. Mental health issues are improving every day. I am over the moon! Would love some more friends :)
  • wickednwater
    wickednwater Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting Keto and would love to have some friends who are Keto! Let's keep us all going strong.
  • LYNBODY10
    LYNBODY10 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is my first day in Keto diet. Need new friends and motivations.
  • PearBlossom9
    PearBlossom9 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    1 month in on Keto, 13 pounds down. Would love more friends!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this for a year now! Friends always welcome, but diary logging is sporadic. I'm always available for support! This is where I get all my support too!!
  • ChoiceNotChance
    ChoiceNotChance Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I log "most" days. New friends welcome. My diary is open.
  • kimmydear
    kimmydear Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Me too, could use a few more friends. I'm pretty faithful about logging but hardly ever log my exercise. I love to see your diaries and get new ideas and I promise I am not critical. ;-)
  • meggic
    meggic Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Been on low carb since 2013. Started real Keto 1/4/16 and down 13.5 pounds since then. Very passionate about my hatred towards sugar. Also love to CrossFit. My diary is open and I've logged every day since starting MFP on 1/4. Feel free to add me for support :-)
  • jmbougie
    jmbougie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and new to keto. Not sure even how to add friends but I know I need em'!!
  • Rockkap
    Rockkap Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have researched for a while and finally made the leap, this is day 2 for me. I would love to meet Keto friends. I am on constantly and a daily gym goer as well. Please feel free to add me.
  • Evelynandchris
    Evelynandchris Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Here for support. Just started this week.
  • sweetiebt
    sweetiebt Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Looking for people to keep me motivated as I start the Keto diet again...
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if I don't already have you as a friend. I'm a Keto lifer with an open diary.
  • carmofrap
    carmofrap Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is day four for me. Would love some friends!