Replies

• mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    @dford5 Very nice!!!!
  • Annie831
    Annie831 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    did this program a few months ago but did not fully stick to it and still lost 5 pounds. Starting back up today for round 2 and being strick with myself staying on trck with diet and never missing a work out. good luck on your journies
  • jextry
    jextry Posts: 8 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Started today my round 4 on my 21 DFX.... A little info on my journey I was 250 in New years, I was already fittinginto 3X size.... I started 21DFX almost at the end of Feb. I leave about 1 week rest in between 21DFX rounds. Round 1 I did it strictly how it is, round 2 i was on and off with food and was in vacation as well, this round will be strictly how it should be. However... Right now I weight 194 size 13 and counting. This really works if you put your mind to it. I didn't started doing all perfect but i got there. Good luck everyone ^_^
  • MelissaB9902
    MelissaB9902 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm be beginning the program next week Tuesday or Wednesday. Would anyone like to join me?
  • zoe894
    zoe894 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm be beginning the program next week Tuesday or Wednesday. Would anyone like to join me?

I'll be starting either this weekend or Monday.

• germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    jextry wrote: »
    Started today my round 4 on my 21 DFX.... A little info on my journey I was 250 in New years, I was already fittinginto 3X size.... I started 21DFX almost at the end of Feb. I leave about 1 week rest in between 21DFX rounds. Round 1 I did it strictly how it is, round 2 i was on and off with food and was in vacation as well, this round will be strictly how it should be. However... Right now I weight 194 size 13 and counting. This really works if you put your mind to it. I didn't started doing all perfect but i got there. Good luck everyone ^_^

R2/DR here. ..your impressive loss is such an inspiration. Thanks for posting. :)
  • KRiesterer
    KRiesterer Posts: 4 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    What would you recommend? 21 Day Fix or 21 Day Fix EXTREME? I love to exercise but portion control and sweets are my downfall.
    Any insight would be helpful, thank you!
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    21 Day Fix

The food plan is less rigid and easier to adapt to than the one suggested in 21 Day Fix Extreme. And in July, beachbody is coming out with a cookbook with 21 Day Fix approved recipes so, when you start feeling comfortable with the containers and want to experiment some more, you can grab the cookbook and have more fun.
  • germany03
    Options
    @KRiest76 I'm currently on Round 2 of 21 Day Fix. like you I had a sweet tooth and was wondering if I could even make it through the first round. Great news....dark chocolate is allowed as one of your 3 x a week "treats". And honestly, not sure if it's because I eat sooo much more fruit now then before but I do t even crave any sweets...*fingers crossed that I didn't jinx myself* lol...hope it works for you. ;)
  • MelissaRettie
    MelissaRettie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I love 21 Day Fix!
  • Mybody928
    Mybody928 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You all are an inspiration. My 21DF was shipped out this morning and I'm ready to get started. One of my coworkers is also doing the 21 day, she is on week three and has nothing but good things to say about the system. Right now sweets are my biggest problem but I'm determined to loose the cravings. :)
  • Marchmallow
    Marchmallow Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the food containers part of the fix, but my workouts are P90X3. I love Tony and couldn't give him up! :smiley: I've lost 4lbs in 5 days! I have trouble with portion sizes and carbs, so the container plan is great for me!
  • Fabu_lass
    Fabu_lass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I've ordered this and am waiting to receive, cannot wait to start, all good things are being said about it
  • germany03
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hopefully you will like it as much as I do @Fabu_lass ..finishing up R2 in 2 more days myself....then it's on to R3 :)
  • Mybody928
    edited June 2015
    Options
    This is day 1 of my 21 day fix. I received everything on Saturday, read the book and prepared my meal plans last night. Here we go, wish me luck. Looking for friends to chat with who have completed a round or 2.
  • makena78
    makena78 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I start on July 1st. But, I tried today to see what it would be like nutrition wise. It's totally different from how I normally eat. But, I think I can do this. I'm looking for 21 day fitness friends. So, please add me if you are trying it out.
  • Fabu_lass
    Fabu_lass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    @germany03 thanks, i hope so too
    @Mybody928 i started yesterday too, wow the workout had me doing modified at points i'm so unfit
    @makena78 you can do this
    LET'S GET IT LADIES

feel free to add me for support/and cheers
  • nmcrosier
    nmcrosier Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 3; Round 4. Started on fix at 200, weigh 171 as of this morning.
    I should have lost more on Round 3 - BUT I didn't workout everyday as I was suppose to...my bad.
  • Mybody928
    Options
    Today is Day 3; Round 4. Started on fix at 200, weigh 171 as of this morning.
    I should have lost more on Round 3 - BUT I didn't workout everyday as I was suppose to...my bad.

That is awesome, keep up the good work.
  • Mybody928
    Options
    @Fabu_lass for me the most difficult part is remembering to eat.