• Philp0718
    Philp0718 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    m02og932r042.jpg

I've done it. I L.O.V.E. it!!
  • germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    There is a great group on MFP for 21 day fix...look for" 21day Fixers!" - lots if great ppl showing awesome support....
    R3/D3 for me.... I really like the plan and am exited to see how much better I have gotten at the excersise videos. I used to modify EVERYTHING, including the modifier..lol. Now I only modify about half of the regular workouts. I guess Autumn is right..it does not get easier but you get stronger.
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Well I have been totally lazy. However I have 50 days before I see my doctor and I have to lose at least 10 lbs before I see him. This is the motivation I need along with your support.
  • rainey4
    Options
    So far I have lost 3.2 lbs. I got new orthodics but my feet still hurt. Turns out it was my running shoes competing with my orthodics - new running shoes - feeling much better. Now I can start doing the workout videos.
  • dlajambe
    dlajambe Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just ordered the 21 day fix a few days ago and can't wait for my kit to get here!! Feel free to add me :)
  • rainey4
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/103806-21-day-fixers

this is the group I am in for 21 Day Fix
  • germany03
    Options
    Yup that would be the one. Really like the support everyone gives
  • nmcrosier
    nmcrosier Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    dqqno6fjae9y.jpg Feb 2014-June 2015
  • nmcrosier
    nmcrosier Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Starting another round - want to lose another 10; making me smaller than I was in my 20s!
  • vlross13
    vlross13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    StDenis89 wrote: »
    m02og932r042.jpg

I've done it. I L.O.V.E. it!!

OMG great job you look amazing
  • sari_endipity08
    sari_endipity08 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Starting the fix for the first time tomorrow with shakeology. Feel free to add me as a fix buddy!
  • germany03
    Options
    Started a new round today after having a rough time getting back in the swing of things - vacation definitly derailed me. But I'm ready now to get this moving in the right direction again...hope yall have a great day.
  • rainey4
    Options
    I started again today. I am on this board which is just of people following 21 Day Fix - http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/103806-21-day-fixers