Oh how I LOVE Combat!!!!!

Options
I work for a gym but in Head office, started 3 months ago and visit sites regular which is great as I get to do my favourite thing Combat…for free! Also have DVDs so can do at home….but I haven't been but theres no time like the present to start xxxx

My next class is tomorrow at 7:30 - can't wait!

Replies

• infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Woo! Glad to have you with us! Can't wait to start! I used to do it at the gym, but stopped going haha. Now I have the videos at home and it's gonna be awesome!!
  • kimiuzzell
    kimiuzzell Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I'm booked in to tomorrow's class (Thurs)....to see if I can give myself a kickstart.....I will report back!
  • infinikitty
    Options
    How's it going everyone?!?! I'm starting Monday!!
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Best. Program. Ever. :) Just saying lol. Week two in the bag! Loving it!!
  • Fitnesmom
    Options
    I just did the 30 minute workout yesterday and even though my arms were so sore today, I still managed 45 minutes of Kata workout. Because Mondays are not my best days, I will make Mondays my rest days if that is ok with all of you...and I don't think my arms and back muscles can take it:)...lol!!
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Yay!! :) You have to make the schedule what works best for you. That way you know you're going to stick with it!
  • infinikitty
    Options
    Yeah, definitely do what works for you! Can't wait to try the first one tomorrow!!
  • Fitnesmom
    Options
    I can't believe how similar the DVDs are to the classes I took. It's all the benefits without all the crowd:).
  • sunnyj81
    sunnyj81 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I used to do it with a friend since she had the DVD's, but scheduling conflicts began and hence the end of our sessions. I finally bought my own set and am so excited to get back into it!!
  • mugglewump701
    mugglewump701 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    This is my first experience with this type of workout, although, I've always wanted to try some kind of martial arts. I started with the Combat 30 today and it was so much fun! It didn't feel too difficult, but I have a feeling that is the easiest one :smile:

I agree, definitely make your own rest days! For me, it's usually best to have mine on the weekend because I never feel like doing anything, lol.
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    This is my first experience with this type of workout, although, I've always wanted to try some kind of martial arts. I started with the Combat 30 today and it was so much fun! It didn't feel too difficult, but I have a feeling that is the easiest one :smile:

I agree, definitely make your own rest days! For me, it's usually best to have mine on the weekend because I never feel like doing anything, lol.

Combat 30 is for sure the easier of the bunch, but once you get a hang of the moves you begin to push yourself even harder and Combat 30 gets a little more challenging than the first go round. At least that's how it's worked for me, once I gained the confidence that I was doing the kicks and punches right I could really dig in and get an even better workout.
  • infinikitty
    Options
    Just did the Combat 30 and LOVED it!!!!!
    ipfk77aeonvy.jpg
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Yay!! :)
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    My_Fitness_Journey2020 Posts: 176 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    i86sh3wlc90e.jpg
    Completed Day 15!! Oh my goodness, this workout was no joke!! There were times I wanted to quit, that I didn't feel like I could keep going, but I pushed through it and made it all the way to the end! :)
  • infinikitty
    Options
    Woo! Go Tiffany! I'll be thinking about this picture when I get to day 15 :-)
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Haha!!! I loved it, even if I look dead in the picture!
  • Fitnesmom
    Options
    Great pictures! I will be switching on and off with Combat 30 and 45 for this week and possibly next week then I will move on to the 60:). I am thinking about ordering PiYo and doing that in between Combat. Any thoughts?
  • infinikitty
    Options
    I did a PiYo/Turbofire hybrid when I started my half marathon training. It's amazing for stretching and strengthening your muscles, but I'm a serious cardio junkie!
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Power Hiit done!! Day 16 and I just realized I am over half-way through my first month already!! Yaay! :)
  • infinikitty
    Options
    Go Tiffany!!!