Oh how I LOVE Combat!!!!!

Options

Replies

• infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I love PiYo! I used it when I was training for my half. Really stretches and strengthens the muscles!!
    Keep up the good work, ladies!! I did Combat 45 today and was SUPER energized after!!
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    My_Fitness_Journey2020 Posts: 176 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    tnrei6m7jr4e.jpg
    Day 38: Combat 60: Ultimate Warrior down and holy cow! If I thought Extreme Cardio was intense, Warrior kicked my butt!! I'm seeing stars! Loved every minute though, even with my muscles screaming at me! :)
  • Fitnesmom
    Options
    I just did that one yesterday and I loved it as well!!
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    I don't know if it's because the moves were different or what, but man I felt like I was starting from the beginning all over again. Woke up soreeee today lol, like I hadn't been working out this entire time lol! I loveee it though!
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Day 39: Shock Plyo complete! Been a while since a HIIT workout was on the schedule, and man did I feel those leg and arm muscles that I worked yesterday. On a side note: 39 days into Combat, and I still loathe Burpees lol, but I am getting better at them :)u8lgm4vw5f04.jpg
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I don't blame you for not enjoying those burpees. By the time you are done you really feel worked though. I did the Lower Body Lean Out workout yesterday, and that one has burpees in it too. I was thinking Rach why are you torturing me. Out of all the add on Warrior workouts, I would have to say that the lower body one is the toughest.
  • infinikitty
    Options
    Ugh, burpees....
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    lvnascar wrote: »
    I don't blame you for not enjoying those burpees. By the time you are done you really feel worked though. I did the Lower Body Lean Out workout yesterday, and that one has burpees in it too. I was thinking Rach why are you torturing me. Out of all the add on Warrior workouts, I would have to say that the lower body one is the toughest.

Rach has a thing about torturing us I think! lol. I am pretty sure my burpees look nothing like when they do them, but you're right by the time I'm done I feel worked for sure!
    Ugh, burpees....

Amen...lol
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    s9nw1j3fvjng.jpg

Day 41: Switching out Thursday's rest day for today, having a little bit of back pain that started last night while working out and I want to give my body a day to rest before I jump back in it. Remember to listen to your bodies guys! Better to take a rest day, then to push an injury to the point that it puts you out for a while.
  • infinikitty
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Good idea! Hope your back feels better!
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Day 43: Combat 60: Ultimate Warriors Workout!! Kicks my butt everytime!!! 43 days down, 17 to go!!! My back is feeling much better, no pain at all today! Looks like resting yesterday was the right choice :)

9dp4v7r2xvpn.jpg
  • infinikitty
    Options
    wooohooooo!
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    No picture today, but I got my Pump on! Tried out the starter disc of Pump instead of doing Combat today, even got my brother involved which was awesome :) Realized how much I do need to build my strength. I have never really lifted and I could tell lol, but it's another goal to reach. 16 Days of Combat left!! Wewt!
  • infinikitty
    Options
    Woohoo! I want to bust mine out, too, but I think I'll wait awhile longer. I was happy today was a rest day :smile:
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Curiosity won out for me tonight! lol. I wont be doing anymore of it until it's actually time to start the program though :)
    Woohoo! I want to bust mine out, too, but I think I'll wait awhile longer. I was happy today was a rest day :smile:

• My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Day 45: Combat: Power HIIT completed!! Been feeling extra exhausted the last couple of days, but I pushed through it and got my workout in today! 15 days to go!7pqnpce182rc.jpg
  • infinikitty
    Options
    Great job!!!

3bzjmi2bd1ms.png
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Day 47 Down! Combat: 60 Live! Less than two weeks to go! I cannot believe how quickly time has flown by with this program!

3q8lpbanfdjn.jpg
  • infinikitty
    Options
    You're amazing! Great job!
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Day 48 down! With Plyo and Rach's evil burpees! lol rkns6e9tpkxl.jpg