Oh how I LOVE Combat!!!!!

Options

Replies

• My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Taken a rest day today instead of tomorrow, today is a cheat day for me. Starting eating clean and back to Combat full force tomorrow :) Have a happy new year!
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Day 18 in the bag!! :smiley: Ringing in the New Year with Combat 30!a6bemqqxqtbn.jpg
  • Fitnesmom
    Options
    Nice! My son did the 30 with me today and he about passed out. Made me feel like super woman:).
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Awesome!! :)
  • infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Get it girl!! :)
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Combat 60 down! :) A day late, but I got it done and tomorrow I'll be doing HIIT so I don't fall behind any days :)
    vavs5jqq1ohp.jpg
  • infinikitty
    Options
    I can't wait to try that one!!
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Day 24: Rest day due to tendinitis flair up in my right wrist, hand and elbow. I worked out with it last night and it seemed to inflame it more for today. Not to mention I managed to hurt my right knee this weekend too. So going to give my body a day to recover and doing Combat 60 tomorrow on my normally scheduled rest day instead of HIIT, because less floor work so less pressure on my wrist and knees and I am getting 60 minutes in instead of the 30.
  • infinikitty
    Options
    Oh no! Hope everything feels better soon!!
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Wrist is feeling better, but still feeling under the weather. I just couldn't go another day without working out!!! lol Day 26: Combat 45 down!

tl4ruid4246k.jpg
  • infinikitty
    Options
    woop woop!
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    9a3wzj9h0bkj.jpg

Day 28 complete!!! With the cutest workout buddy ever!! :smiley:
    cats.jpg 142.4K
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Very cute!
  • Fitnesmom
    Options
    I did the Combat 60 live version yesterday and that is fun times! It's better for me to do the longer Combat on the weekends and leave the 30-45minutes ones for the weekday but I really like the 60minute versions! Kiah!
  • infinikitty
    Options
    Adorbs! I did the regular Combat 60 yesterday and loved it! The time flew and I really liked the combos. I can't wait to do the live ones :-) I have to buy the 30 minute live one since I didn't get it free from my coach (since I am one haha).
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Is anyone doing the rotation that uses the Warrior workouts. I am getting these on Thursday, and was just curious if anyone was doing that rotation?
  • infinikitty
    Options
    I'm not, but I've been considering getting the warrior ones, too, since I love the workout so much! I also want to add in 3 days a week of Les Mills Pump once I get the routines down pat. I'm hoping next week :-)
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    As much as I don't want to today, I'm playing catch up on homework that I've missed out on the last few days due to some things that happened :( Had to put my dog down yesterday, got to say doing Combat last night helped a lot with getting through some of the emotions, but I have a lot to catch up on. So using today as a rest day, going to make it up Thursday.
  • infinikitty
    Options
    Aw, I'm so sorry for your loss :-(