Calorie Counting & Intense Fitness Group

Options

Replies

• SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    rockstar53 wrote: »
    Sorry guys. Bad choices = no weight loss. Up 2.2 pounds. I can do better. Good luck to all of you.

That's ok hun. New week!! :) I didn't do well either.

• SweeteeBri
    Options
    210.4 lbs,lost 2.8 lbs this week. :)

Fantastic loss lady!!

• SweeteeBri
    Options
    Ok ladies. I'm back!! Ready to get back on track. I couldn't stick to a routine. Thanks for all your support during this difficult time.

How are we doing?
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Today is our weighin day!! Don't forget to stop by the spreadsheet to log your weight.
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Good morning Ladies!!

How are we doing? Any plans for the weekend?
  • rockstar53
    rockstar53 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I have a nice quiet wknd ahead of me. Groceries, daughter's game, typical weekly house keeping and that's it. Went out for dinner last night. I haven't logged it yet, but I am sure I will be over by quite abit. Going to add some extra cardio today after my strength training, anything to help from last night!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Good morning! I have a nice quiet wknd ahead of me. Groceries, daughter's game, typical weekly house keeping and that's it. Went out for dinner last night. I haven't logged it yet, but I am sure I will be over by quite abit. Going to add some extra cardio today after my strength training, anything to help from last night!

Lol. It happens. I gained over 3 lbs during my trip home. Still working to get that off.
  • It's snowing here in NH, so I will be getting in some extra exercise this weekend. ;)
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Snowing here in PA also. :)
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Good evening Ladies!!

Hope everyone is in good health and going strong. Weighin is coming up on 1/31. Let's get ready!!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Happy Saturday Teammates!!

Today is Weighin Day. Don't forget to log your weight into the spreadsheet.

Rate these past 10 days...

1...super easy
    2...easy
    3...could have been easy if I had tried harder
    4...not so easy
    5...challenging
    6...HARD!!!
    7...What was I thinking!?!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    My past 10 days experience...

#5. Only because I was on an emotional roller coaster :) Also I had to go back to work after being off for a week which made me physically tired. BUT no excuses for the next 10 days.

#7. I should have plowed through it and attempted to do more than I did. Still ended up losing a lil bit of weight. :blush:
  • rockstar53
    Options
    Morning.
    Not sure if I would rate it #1 or #5. I got sick AGAIN. Lost a bunch but only because I was so sick and had no appetite. Still struggling with that probably due to the meds I am on now. I'm not sure if I should even enter my weight for the challenge. I'm down 4 lbs. Thats a lot in a week. Bright side…I am on the mend.
  • rockstar53
    Options
    Good job, Sweeteebri, on your weight loss! Hopefully our next 10 days #1!!

Wondering about the rest of our team?
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Awe Lori. Sorry you still battling with sickness and loss of appetite. That's tough.

Thank you!! Our next ten days are gonna be better than our last. :) Not much posting to our group but hopefully they will come back soon. What workouts are your doing?
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Any plans for the next 10 days?...

Tomorrow (Feb 3rd)is my 44th birthday...thank You Jesus!!!...and I have made it a personal challenge to make healthy food choices ALL DAY and do my Turbo Fire workout along with some weight training (Jamie Eason's LifeFit).
  • rockstar53
    Options
    Happy birthday, SweeteeBri!! Good luck with the healthy eating today, but it is ok if you sneak a piece of cake in there!
    My plans for next 10 days is to get back into routine. Working out and eating properly and logging. I had started C25K (on treadmill cause its freezing here) and strength training. Will start again! I'll see how I feel this evening. Yesterday, I was exhausted after work, so didn't do anything.
  • Who's up for the challenge this week? :D We can do this! >:)
  • Mins this week:
    2/1: 0 mins
    2/2: 40 mins
    2/3: 54 mins
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Happy birthday, SweeteeBri!! Good luck with the healthy eating today, but it is ok if you sneak a piece of cake in there!
    My plans for next 10 days is to get back into routine. Working out and eating properly and logging. I had started C25K (on treadmill cause its freezing here) and strength training. Will start again! I'll see how I feel this evening. Yesterday, I was exhausted after work, so didn't do anything.

Thank you Lori.

C25K is one of my all-time favorite workout programs. That's what I used to start running. I haven't tried it on the treadmill tho. Great idea to incorporate strength training with it.