Calorie Counting & Intense Fitness Group

Options
12346»

Replies

• SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Who's up for the challenge this week? :D We can do this! >:)

I just signed up for it. I want big numbers this challenge!! Let's rock this week's challenge ladies!! I agree....we can do this.
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Mins this week:
    2/1: 0 mins
    2/2: 40 mins
    2/3: 54 mins

Logged your numbers in spreadsheet.
  • rockstar53
    rockstar53 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hey team, how's your week been? I am feeling much better. Had some really early nights this week and caught up on sleep. Plan to work out tomorrow morning and get back into routine. Hope you are all doing well.
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm getting my minutes in!! This has been a very busy week for me though. Haven't had much time to post. But will do better after Sun :)
  • Mins this week:
    2/4: 0 mins
    2/5: 30 mins
  • aNewMiniMe
    aNewMiniMe Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Ladies, My apologies for being so absent from here. It has been a nightmare of a week to say the least. My BFF's dad went into the ER last Friday and is not expected to make it but a couple more days. He is 88 years old though and his body is shutting down. Then, my daughter-in-law went into labor, during the super bowl game of all things, and we now have our third grandchild! Tuesday my mom, 81 on Valentine's Day, had neck surgery and will but is doing well for her age. She moves to a Rehab center today for 2 weeks and then will need assistance at home for 4 more weeks. And last but not least my BFF (yes same one) husband went into emergent care this morning due to heart racing. They are trying to figure out what is going on and why. All this to say that I haven't logged, exercised or anything much for the past week +

We all have STUFF in our lives - just wanted to let you know why I haven't been as active as I would usually be.

I hope each and everyone of you are doing great.

Linda
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Laura, great job. Keep those minutes comin' :)

Linda, totally understandable. No worries. Congrats on your precious bundle of joy!!...boy or girl? Saying special prayer for your BFF's dad and husband and also your mom.
  • 2/1: 0 mins
    2/6: 0 mins
    2/7: 0 mins
    2/8: 30 mins
    2/9: 46 mins
    2/10: 33 mins
    Exercise mins for the week
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    2/6: 0 mins
    2/7: 0 mins
    2/8: 30 mins
    2/9: 46 mins
    2/10: 33 mins
    Exercise mins for the week

Awesome job this week.
  • Christine_1085
    Christine_1085 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies we are doing the next challenge this March and we need volunteers to help with the fitness and recording of winners. If you wish to help please send me a message. Thanks
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Thanks Christine,

I'm in!!

Teammates....don't forget to weigh in.
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Hi Ladies

How are we doing?
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Hello all,

Please join us for the upcoming challenge...The Weight Percentage Loss Challenge...which goes from March 1 to May 31, 2015. Don't forget to sign up.