What TF schedule are you using?

Options
124»

Replies

• coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I can promise you this- I won't leave this group. Even on days I don't feel like working out I would feel ashamed or disappointed in myself if I couldn't post my workout. It's been key for me as well.

Lexi, don't you like summers "off". My family thinks I have 3 months to do whatever. Haha Due to my coaching commitments I'm actually at the school from 7:00 am until noon Monday through Thursday. Sometimes I go back a few hours in the afternoon. My wife also teaches autistic children and she works with them throughout the summer. I don't get paid a dime for my summer work either.

On the flip side, I tend to play golf and grill out on my patio and enjoy a cold beverage or two, so maintaining my workouts is going to be key this summer. I am working out hard to get to the summer, I might as well keep it up through the summer.
  • awilliamslee784
    awilliamslee784 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My summer goes by so quickly and I need that down time. My school announced that instead of 2 weeks of preservice that we would have 3 weeks. Summer school has been shortened to 3 weeks to give those teachers some time off. I basically have about a month of summer to myself.