Level One Discussion

Options
1234568»

Replies

• THachAb
    THachAb Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I completed Day 6 on Monday. My one leg is really hurting when I'm doing jumping jacks or walking down stairs. It almost feels like a shin splint. I'm just trying to modify that one - even though Jillian says there is no modified version of a jumping jack! :p Tonight will be Day 7. Falling a bit behind.
  • trying4real
    trying4real Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    haha I bought a waist slimmer thing yesterday so when I work out so much isn't jiggling around, I must say, it really helps and I am more comfortable jumping etc. Not sure if anyone else has this problem, if so you may want to try this.
  • hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Well I was on day 7 but have got bored and knees killing so have done level 2 today. Modified a couple of them and knee felt better ☺
  • Berenice30
    Berenice30 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Day 9 done
  • priyaFitnessFreak
    priyaFitnessFreak Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done!
  • trying4real
    trying4real Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    haha Every time the exercise changes and she says get ready for _____.. I say under my breath " I hate ____" as i am doing it, of course I feel better after having done it but still lol
  • AliciaJade93
    AliciaJade93 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    haha Every time the exercise changes and she says get ready for _____.. I say under my breath " I hate ____" as i am doing it, of course I feel better after having done it but still lol

Haha the struggle is real!!! Every time she's done with on move I'm like "oh God not this one again!!" I know your pain!! Xxx
  • moreliz88
    Options
    Done with level 1 (:
    And Im down 7 pounds, staring level 2 tomorrow.
  • coulibalymuso
    coulibalymuso Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Day 10 done!! Took yesterday off too as I fell asleep early by accident. Looking forward to Level 2 :D
  • Berenice30
    Berenice30 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Day 10 done. Down 4 lbs. :) Saturday start level 2. Tomorrow I'll be out and about. Giving my shins a rest too. They're kind of hurting today
  • priyaFitnessFreak
    Options
    Have already started shred level 2. But since I had not completed 10 days of level 1, went back and did day 8 of level 1 today.
  • priyaFitnessFreak
    Options
    Did day 1 of level 3 today to spice things up! And then also did day 9 of L 1. If only I can get 1 more day of level 1 in, I'll be happy! This group has kept me super motivated. I had started shred multiple times in the past, but never got past week 1. This time I will complete it. Thanks to all of you for keeping me motivated!
  • AliciaJade93
    AliciaJade93 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Did day 1 of level 3 today to spice things up! And then also did day 9 of L 1. If only I can get 1 more day of level 1 in, I'll be happy! This group has kept me super motivated. I had started shred multiple times in the past, but never got past week 1. This time I will complete it. Thanks to all of you for keeping me motivated!

Same boat, bought The shred 4 years ago, tried it every year multiple times, never got past lvl 1 day 4/5 ish. Now I'm on day 23/30 !!! (Lvl 3 day 3 I finish it about an hour ago)

Keep pushing! It's only 20 mins a day you can do it :) xxx

• priyaFitnessFreak
    edited February 2015
    Options
    @AliciaJade93: You're doing an awesome job!

I didn't do the shred today. Went for a 2 mile run instead followed by a long walk. And tomorrow, I think I'll take a rest day. I haven't taken a rest day this week and joints are beginning to complain. :) Tuesday onwards, ready to attach the shred again. :)