Hello February

Options

Replies

• Snooozie
    Snooozie Posts: 3,447 Member
    Options
    Milove - wow what an awesome accomplishment! well done you!!
  • Snooozie
    Snooozie Posts: 3,447 Member
    Options
    Hi ho Hatters

Just popping in to let ya'll know i'm leaving on vacation tomorrow; due back around the 17th and NOT taking any phone, computer and/or electronic device of any kind so just a heads up so you don't think I've bailed on ya LOL! Will look forward to a catch up on my return! :D
  • seehe
    seehe Posts: 946 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Have a fantastic vacation Snoozie!!! Bring back lots of photos for sharing
  • seehe
    Options
    Milove- how exciting to earn your masters! Kudos to you!
  • milove1029
    milove1029 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Snoozie good for you; no phones, computer or any electronics! You are a winner. Enjoy and then enjoy and then enjoy some more. Hahahaha. Thank you Snoozie and Susan. I am in school for me! I am just beginning to enjoy life. I always wanted to go back but I placed the kids first. Goals today will logged everything and will stay under goal. Biggest goal when hubbie bring the snacks to bed I will say NO. smh. lol I am not sure about the exercising not feeling it today. Maybe will walk somewhere instead of drive. Have a great day ladies.
  • milove1029
    Options
    Hello everyone, I made my goals of logging and staying under, hooray, AND I did do a little extra walking. I want to keep the same goals for today but add to it "drink water". Have a great day everyone!
  • seehe
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Milove - yay you for making your goals yesterday !!!!

I'm posting my weekly goals for this week a little late, but better late than never, right? Lol. Anyway, here they are:
    1. Make healthy food choices 6/7 days
    2. Stay in the green zone 6/7 days
    3. 7 glasses of water daily
    4. Exercise 3/7

Here's to a great week for all!!!
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Waving as you fly by , Snoozie, to your tropical wonderland!!!

Excellent goal accomplishments, girls!! Yeah you!!

I slacked up on my exercise last week, just wasn't feeling it, sometimes it's good to take a bit off. This week it is back on. I am hovering around my ticker weight. No new loss , yet, but I feel it is on it's way...We had a "know your numbers" day here at work, and while I knew they were bad, it puts a whole new perspective on them when you see the nurse looking at you that way, while she is taking your blood pressure and glucose reading... So today is a new day to take care of myself.

• Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Options

YES!! Water -6 to 8 glasses.
    YES!! NO fried chicken tenders for breakfast... ( a big NSV!)
    YES!! Sugar- Doing better, ( under 15 g yesterday)
    YES!! Carbs in moderation (keeping it under 150 g !! YAY!!
    YES!! YES!! Exercise- 5 days a week 60 minute ( I POM)
    YES!! Reduce STRESS , have more ME time. ………

I am back to ticker weight!! so any thing lost will be new weight loss. I am looking forward to that...maybe by the end of Feb...
  • cbmcphillips
    cbmcphillips Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

Everything went well today... the stitches are out... and yes did have my "prescpription pain med" before so that I wouldn't be in extreme pain...
    My son was awesome - he held my hand and I didn't even cry one bit - but I did feel the tug and used my "breathing exercises" - just like if I were giving birth again...lol... ;)

We did go to Friendly's after, it was yums and yes, worth every calorie...bacon cheeseburger, fries and a sundae (Happy Ending - black rasberry, hot fudge, m&ms, whipped cream and a cherry on top).... :)

I go back to work on Tuesday... have a note to not drive the company car... (no chances) and I go back to the doc on 11 March for my final eval and therapy

The physical therapist gave me some exercies in the meantime....just gotta do them (4 x per day)...

When I came home I took the best shower ever... felt good not to wrap my hand... and it's beyond awesome to have the right hand back.... :D

Back to normal tomorrow... whatever that is... B)
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Options
    Carol, yay to getting those stiches out...freedom comes at last...or soon, I hope for you.

YES!! Water -6 to 8 glasses.
    YES!! NO fried chicken tenders for breakfast... ( a big NSV!)
    YES!! Sugar- Doing better, ( under 15 g yesterday)
    YES!! Carbs in moderation (
    YES!! Exercise- 5 days a week 30 minute
    No / yes Reduce STRESS ,had a tiny bit stressful day at work...but luckily I can leave it at work and be stress free tonight………
  • cbmcphillips
    Options
    Gail. ..
    I feel much better. ...and yes I love having my right hand back. ....just have to do a few exercises and massage where the stitches came out. ...
    Next week I go back to work. .lol:) :D
  • milove1029
    Options
    Great job everyone: Time 2 lose weight, good for you starting back exercising this week, Carol congrats on getting back use of your right hand, your son is a winner. And I know that shower was awesome.

I did great "yesterday"! lol I counted my carbs and stayed under and I was not hungry. My husband is aboard again this week lol it's is so much easier if we are eating the same. His blood pressure was sky high and he panic so he is allowing me to be in charge of what he eats. (This week) lol I still have not felt like exercising. Have increased my walking however. Have a great day ladies. Oh yeah still trying to increase my water intake. I did 16 oz yesterday will try harder today.
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Options
    <3 Happy Valentines Day!! <3
  • seehe
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day <3 I finally got over my stomach bug on Friday, so was able to enjoy a romantic dinner out with my sweet husband . cd2bx5wbw7xa.jpg

• seehe
    Options
    Gail, thanks for the happy valentine wishes :)<3 and look at you go girl with all those yesses!!!! A huge congrats on getting back to your ticker weight, too t2020.gif

Milove, so glad your husband is on board :) Sounds like you are making some healthy food choices and doing well with walking . Great progress t2021.gif

Carol, so glad your hand is healing so well and things are getting back to normal for you :)

Unfortunately , most of last week was stressful in many ways for me , and it didn't help that I was down and out til Friday with a stomach virus, but I'm finally over the virus and hoping this week is going to be an all around better one.
    My goals for this week are:
    1. Healthy food choices 6/7
    2. Reduce calorie range by 50 and stay in the green zone 6/7
    3. 7-8 glasses of water 6/7
    4. Exercise at least 2/7
    5. Meditate to reduce stress as needed for optimal emotional/spiritual health

Hope everyone has a fantastic week - remember progress not perfection

And always always always remember to
    5ad5yfexm1ri.jpg
  • cbmcphillips
    Options
    Check my page. ...I haven't been to work since 27 January. .
    Lol B)
  • cbmcphillips
    Options
    Great Job everyone. ..go team go!!!

Carol :D
  • milove1029
    Options
    Susan your Valentines dinner date with hubby seem awesome and btw you look great! I have been taking on a great deal of walking because of Mardi Gras shutting down certain parts of the city. I happen to live on the side of St. Charles where the parade route crosses. So I rather walk than drive so I am not stuck in my car. I have been eating fairly good, but still having a difficult time counting my calories. Will work on it. I think when I come on the group conversation it makes me more accountable. So yes for eating healthy, yes for trying to increase water intake, yes for more exercising, no for counting calories in my diary. I will try harder. Have a bless day friends.
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Options
    Lovely new picture, Carol. All your hard work is paying off!!

Awesome, romantic Valentine's day pic of you and hubby, Susan!

Milove, Huge congrats to you, I had no idea you lived in the Big Easy...and managing to eat healthy..... with all that great food within walking distance!! Kudos!! My mouth is watering just thinking about an oyster poyboy from Mahoney's...and I've only seen 'em on tv...hahahah....You're doing great!!

I've got Yes's this week so far, but I did have a binging sort of night on one of them, but scale still is hovering at ticker weight...

Have a great week.
    G