Fitbit & MFP linking

Options
12346»

Replies

• heather_hearts_travel
    heather_hearts_travel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Wow, I rely a LOT on these two apps talking to each other! I need it to work!!
  • AndrewJB301288
    AndrewJB301288 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow, I rely a LOT on these two apps talking to each other! I need it to work!!

Same here its very annoying!
  • cmfruin2012
    cmfruin2012 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Problems still persisting -- and they haven't posted an update on http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1901070-fitbit-sync-delays-3-2-15 in two days...sure would be nice if they would let us know what is going on and what the timeline is for a fix.
  • lydre
    lydre Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I agree, and have just sent an email. I rely on these apps heavily and have had great success, but am so frustrated at this breakdown in both the app sync and in communication. Being told to un-link accounts and re-link and then being advised NOT to do that... being told it's fixed, then it's not, then it might be, then it's not... I would love to have a bit more reliable information.
  • cmfruin2012
    cmfruin2012 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    lydre wrote: »
    I agree, and have just sent an email. I rely on these apps heavily and have had great success, but am so frustrated at this breakdown in both the app sync and in communication. Being told to un-link accounts and re-link and then being advised NOT to do that... being told it's fixed, then it's not, then it might be, then it's not... I would love to have a bit more reliable information.

Couldn't have said it better myself. The conflicting directions and the lack of communication is horrible customer service by both parties.