Leslie Sansone March, 2015 Walk Challenge

Options

Replies

• bgoddess2003
    bgoddess2003 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    PinkyPan1 wrote: »
    19/90 This morning I did the 3 mile Heart Association and the 2 mile Silver Walk. Keep on walking friends!

Hi Pinky what is the Heart Assoc is that a LS DVD as well?

I found it on YouTube...http://youtu.be/DYuw4f1c4xs
    I bounce between Youtube, Leslie's site and dvds for my walks.

Ok got, thank you

• Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Checking in....

I wear a pedometer all day and count all the steps toward my goal. I sit for 12 hours a day/4days a week for work... sit in the car to get there and move very little - barely 2000 steps. So anything I make over 2000 steps is "work" for me. And yes - I will walk all over the house at night to make it over my 10000 steps if I am anywhere close.

I have a Gazelle also - somewhere in my under renovation basement...and now the TV and DVD player are on the move to a safer place so the dry walling can get done...

Mar 1 - 5.3 miles / 11598 steps (1/20)
    Mar 2 - 2.8 miles
    Mar 3 - 2.8 miles
    Mar 4 - 4.5 miles / 10075 steps (2/20)
    Mar 5 - 4.9 miles / 10805 steps (3/20)
    Mar 6 - 4.5 miles / 10093 steps (4/20)
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    30/90 I am kicking my heels! My sons and I were able to go to the park and I walked 6 miles! I needed to get outdoors. Wow that felt good. Come on Spring!
  • corrinetonesitup
    corrinetonesitup Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Saturday: 2 miles from LS 5 Day Walk Plan

Total: 11/20

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! :smile:
  • Diana7790
    Diana7790 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday all,
    3/7 LS 2 mi classic 2 mi ultimate 5 day walk plan (4 mi.)
    3/6 LS 5k With a Twist 3.2 mi.
    3/5 LS Walking to the Hits Party Songs 47 min. 3 mi.
    3/4 LS Walk to the Hits Party Songs 3 mi.
    3/2 LS 2 mi. classic 2 mi. power express (4mi.)
    Total: 17/50

Have a great weekend! :)
    Keep on walking!

• texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Saturday (March 7th) 2 miles: Brisk Walk (Express) w some upper body firm band

2 DVD miles.

0 outdoor minutes.

0 mini walks from Walk Blaster DVD.

0 minutes "other" kinds of exercise.

February goal: at least 2-3 miles or 30-45 minutes 5-6 days a week.

So far: 17 Leslie/ or other walking DVD miles

So far: 0 outdoor minutes (in the neighborhood or in a park)

So far: 0 mini walks from Walk Blasters DVD

So far: 0 minutes "other" kinds of exercise

Enjoy your weekend y'all

:flowerforyou:
  • bgoddess2003
    Options
    30/90 I am kicking my heels! My sons and I were able to go to the park and I walked 6 miles! I needed to get outdoors. Wow that felt good. Come on Spring!

Wow that's great, I'm sure it's nice to keep up with your children beside your keeping them healthy as well, there not home on the computer or watching tv. Great job
  • bgoddess2003
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Sunday March 8th I did a new video and managed to walk for an hour, kicked my butt but I was able to do it. However I do have a question how are you login LS 30 min a day this is the one that is with the firm video.

March 5th 3 miles total 10 miles
    March 8th 30 min of fast burn guessing equals2 miles as well as 30 min of daily guessing equals 2 miles total of 1 hour and 4 miles
    Given me a total of 14 total miles I am almost past my February mark, yay.

50434838.png
  • PinkyPan1
    Options

Wow that's great, I'm sure it's nice to keep up with your children beside your keeping them healthy as well, there not home on the computer or watching tv. Great job

LOL I should mention my sons are 28, 33 & 34 yrs old. I also had a typo...my youngest son walked with me. We are getting ready to take on our first 5K.
  • PinkyPan1
    Options
    33.5/90 Another beautiful day here in Southern Ohio and I was able to take advantage of it and get 3.5 more miles in at the park today. My son and I are preparing for our first 5K in May.
  • corrinetonesitup
    corrinetonesitup Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    3/8: 2 miles from LS Belly Blasting Walk, 1 mile from LS 5 Day Walk Plan

Total: 14/20
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    15/50

PinkyPan, so glad to hear you and DS are walking again, and working toward a 5K. That is good news. :D
  • zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    March Goal: 120 miles

3/1-WAH-5 Mile Fat Burning Walk=5 miles total
    3/1-Vivofit tracked a sad .2 miles :disappointed: =5.2 total
    3/2-Just Walk-Firm 30: Just Walk-Walk to the Hits Radio Remixes-3 miles=8.2 miles total
    3/2-Vivofit tracked 1.8 miles=10 total miles
    3/3-WAH-Walk Slim 4 Fast Miles=14 total miles
    3/3-Vivofit Tracked 2.6=16.6 total miles
    3/4-WAH-Walk Slim 4 Fast Miles=20.6 total miles
    3/4 Vivofit Tracked a sad .5 miles :disappointed: =21.1 total miles
    3/5-Just Walk-Walk Off Fat Fast-30 minute Big Burn=1.6 miles=22.7 total miles
    3/5-Vicofit Tracked 4.1 miles=26.8 Total Miles
    3/6 Vivofit Tracked- 7.8 miles walking my granddaughter in Netherlands :heart: =34.6 total miles
    3/7 Vivofit Tracked-6.0 miles walking the canals in Netherlands with son (who is 34) =40.6 total miles
    3/8 Vivofit Tracked 8.2 miles walking the Zoetrmeer Nature Area in Netherlands=48.8 total miles

Lots of walking now that I am in Netherlands where the primary modes of travel are walking (Yeh) or riding bikes, my miles will no doubt increase. Color me happy :smiley:

Walk March Strong Everyone! :bigsmile:

27715887.png
  • Mawskittykat
    Mawskittykat Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Walked 3 miles on 3/08/15 with Leslie's heart healthy YouTube video.
    March total 13/60

2793411.png
  • Diana7790
    Diana7790 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Gang,
    Sounds like everyone had a great weekend with walking….wonderful to see some even incorporating the entire family! :) Been busy today prepping food for the upcoming week and did not have time to do as much walking as I would like to have. Tomorrow I weigh in so I figured I better squeeze in something. I really appreciate this group it has kept me motivated to walk more everyday. NO EXCUSES when you know you have to post your results and meet a goal.

3/8 LS Heart Association 2 mile DVD
    3/7 LS 2 mi classic 2 mi ultimate 5 day walk plan (4 mi.)
    3/6 LS 5k With a Twist 3.2 mi.
    3/5 LS Walking to the Hits Party Songs 47 min. 3 mi.
    3/4 LS Walk to the Hits Party Songs 3 mi.
    3/2 LS 2 mi. classic 2 mi. power express (4mi.)
    Total: 19/50

Keep on Walking! :D

• bgoddess2003
    Options

LOL I should mentio my sons are 28, 33 & 34 yrs old. I also had a typo...my youngest son walked with me. We are getting ready to take on our first 5K.
    Lol, OK,
    its good that they could keep up then. Once my husband and I went to see our son who was stationed in Hawaii and after our accident we of course walk slower, etc...but in Hawaii you walk all over so the first few days we were a little slow by mid week we werer better and the later part we were gone, my son who was walking with us said wow I'm surprised that you two are walking and just keep going he said even I'm getting tired. We said son, you need to learn how to pace yourself and when your on vacation you can do anything. Lol he was quite impressed with us.
  • Sophiasmomma
    Sophiasmomma Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi im new here. I love leslie lately I've either been doing two or four fast miles I do one every other day and on the other days I do the firm. I would love to join in and say I will complete 50 miles in March
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    ERRRR - Got sick for several days and could not do my walking like I planned. Back at it (slowly) but im gonna have to play catch up at some point this month if im going to reach my goal. So this is in simple form

3/1 - 3.9 miles
    3/2 - 4.6 miles
    3/3 - 4.6 miles
    3/4 - 3.6 miles
    3/5 - 1.5 miles (sick)
    3/6 - 1.3 miles (sick)
    3/7 - 3.0 miles (better but taking it slow)
    3/8 - 6.4 miles - Spring cleaning
  • PinkyPan1
    Options
    39/90 Good morning Walkers. This morning I was at the park at 6 am and completed 3.5 miles and came home a walked the 2 mile Heart Healthy with Leslie.
  • Ribbittee
    Ribbittee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I just found this group and I'm glad I did. I've been walking with the Leslie Sansone DVDs for a few years, off and on, but mostly on since the end of Dec when I made a conscious decision to stick with it, so I've been doing 2 mile DVD walks at least 4 times/week. As of today, I'm down 18 lbs, and I attribute alot of that to the walking.

Question for those of you who do more than one per day; Do you do both back to back? And if so, do you skip the cool-down for the first and the warm-up for the first?
    I'd like to add more miles to the workout, but most of my DVDs are shorter walks, and I'm not sure how to combine them.