NSV's

Options

Replies

• gdaydreamer
    gdaydreamer Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I went through the kids HUGE haul of candy last night, and didn't eat a single piece either!!! So proud of all of us!!! I did however stick my head in their huge cauldron of candy and inhale deeply.... does that count toward carbs? lol
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    I didn't have one piece of Halloween candy. Not ONE.

This was my NSV last year and I'm happy to be able to celebrate it for a second Halloween! From a reformed hard core candy addict, this is a huge NSV! In my former high carb life I would've been driving to different stores today to buy the best clearance candy! Lol
    bowlerae wrote: »
    8qpxvd9zfzbi.jpg

It's very minor but I can see some fat loss in my face (left column is before keto, right column is after). I've lost about 20 lbs, about 8-10 of which was water. The rest I have seen in my face, breasts ( :( ) and noticed in how my pants feel. All of my pants are really baggy and my belt is about 2 holes too loose now.

You look awesome! Congrats on your success!
    Tip right pic is particularly beautiful. You're radiant!
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    8qpxvd9zfzbi.jpg

It's very minor but I can see some fat loss in my face (left column is before keto, right column is after). I've lost about 20 lbs, about 8-10 of which was water. The rest I have seen in my face, breasts ( :( ) and noticed in how my pants feel. All of my pants are really baggy and my belt is about 2 holes too loose now.

In see a difference! My goodness you are GORGEOUS!!!!!
  • moonlights
    moonlights Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    @bowlerae I can see the difference but my gosh you're stunning in all of them!
  • KetoLady86
    KetoLady86 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    8qpxvd9zfzbi.jpg

You are stunning!!!
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    @bowlerae stunning! I totally see it differences that are not so minor!

@KetoLady86 Mwahhahaha!
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    kdz0444 wrote: »
    gnmist9k2s22.jpg
    I tried on jeans at old navy this weekend and have always found theirs to run a tad small. Well I tried on 16s this weekend and they fit with only a teeny tiny muffin top going on!!! I was so excited I wanted to dance around.

That is very exciting!! Way to go! :)
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    kdz0444 wrote: »
    I tried on jeans at old navy this weekend and have always found theirs to run a tad small. Well I tried on 16s this weekend and they fit with only a teeny tiny muffin top going on!!! I was so excited I wanted to dance around.

That's great! New clothing options is a fun one!
  • bowlerae
    bowlerae Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    KetoLady86 wrote: »
    My not having a thigh gap has saved my phone many a time from dropping into the toilet...thats my definitely non scale victory!

This has made my day
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    @bowlerae I think you totally look like Iris on the Flash! So pretty!
  • bowlerae
    bowlerae Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    anglyn1 wrote: »
    @bowlerae I think you totally look like Iris on the Flash! So pretty!

I get that so often!
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    My favorite NSV so far, taken last night.
    sxphjrcc16xw.jpeg

wow! That is amazing! One day this will be me, absolutely inspiring.
  • cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Bonny132 wrote: »
    sxphjrcc16xw.jpeg

Well, @Bonny132, I am assuming you are hoping for this without all the hair on the belly. :D
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    I read an article saying that Vogue says cleavage is out! Just in time as I've lost most of mine on this diet! :D
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    cstehansen wrote: »
    Bonny132 wrote: »
    sxphjrcc16xw.jpeg

Well, @Bonny132, I am assuming you are hoping for this without all the hair on the belly. :D

And that's after I trimmed it back a lot so I could see what was going on. I'm practically a *kitten* wookie otherwise.